• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What I was saying is that verses worked on by single people tend to go crazy since you can justify a lot and it'll go through without much significant pushback. Which I stand by; 4-A tucker is one of the reasons why people treat the phrase "vsbattles wiki" like a slur.
But I didn't, I just provided you with multiple reasons, people complain about our site all the Time, who cares? If a verse scales the characters that way then so be it.

Anyway. Anyone got thoughts on future death battles? I know the next match up but are any others confirmed?

But I didn't, I just provided you with multiple reasons, people complain about our site all the Time, who cares? If a verse scales the characters that way then so be it.

Anyway. Anyone got thoughts on future death battles? I know the next match up but are any others confirmed?
We'll be getting Bill vs Discord and Cole vs Alex later down the line, but aside from that idk. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Kira vs Adachi will be next.

We also got this teaser:

utcj6ch7ppua1.png

Coler vs Alex Mercer and discord vs Bill.

They are the only ones confirmed to happen.

Anyway the Doom Slayer has Tadano, and Rick Taylor.
We'll be getting Bill vs Discord and Cole vs Alex later down the line, but aside from that idk. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Kira vs Adachi will be next.
I expected Cole VS Alex a long time ago. What took them so long?

I mean they are both Weapon wielding demons that slay other demons.

I'm surprised you never heard of the MU, it is pretty popular albeit a bit controversial.
I don't hang around in places were death battle matchup ideas are discussed. Not anymore.
We also got this teaser:

utcj6ch7ppua1.png
Could steve vs Rocket rackoon have been the wave symbol? If that's true, Chaos vs Kyogre won't happen and that's based as hell.

I expected Cole VS Alex a long time ago. What took them so long?
Maybe they didn't see mu as relevant to the new seasons, although to be fair the death battle team doesn't know many verses outside of what are very popular, one or two niche verses, but I'd say it's thanks to the people who have been able to reach out to try new things.

Maybe they didn't see mu as relevant to the new seasons, although to be fair the death battle team doesn't know many verses outside of what are very popular, one or two niche verses, but I'd say it's thanks to the people who have been able to reach out to try new things.
Well at least it's happening.

What's the verdict on Raven VS Phoenix? I know our comic book profiles are in a ruff so what's the biggest scaling the two have?

Well at least it's happening.

What's the verdict on Raven VS Phoenix? I know our comic book profiles are in a ruff so what's the biggest scaling the two have?
Phoenix takes it for a large majority of people.

For death battle, it is safer for both to be on similar stats terms, perhaps with Phoenix being relatively stronger.

It is fairly certain that they will say that they both resist mental things about each other.

Raven has a chance to win apparently with the soul based stuff as I recall from a Blog (idk if it was from G1).

Happy birthday
Happy Bday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday, man. Hope you have a great day
Happy Birthday!

dbm8ywv-7399c2eb-bf98-49a6-9049-c590604ce0ac.gif
Happy birthday! 🎂
Happy Birthday!
Thanks, everyone! Been kind of a mediocre day, I needed this.
What's your most wanted MU again?
Currently? Either Axe Cop vs Inferno Cop or Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku.

If we're taking shitposts out of the equation, there's like 10 matchups that're in constant flux.

What I was saying is that verses worked on by single people tend to go crazy since you can justify a lot and it'll go through without much significant pushback. Which I stand by; 4-A tucker is one of the reasons why people treat the phrase "vsbattles wiki" like a slur.
Its not fun to do a verse here alone, cuz nobody is having your back during CRT to argue for whats going on in the verse at hand

Especially for individuals, either staff or regulars who are stubborn to talk with

Dont even mention the calcs, you cant bump more then 1 time per month, other requests bury yours 24/7 and asking one on their wall most of the times doesnt help you at all either

So much work and stress over what, to have that one person who doesnt like the tiering, either staff or regular attempt CRT and be accepted by bs approved just like that

That and it's also hard as hell to push for CRTs of unpopular verses.

I've seen many good verses stay stuck in staff approval limbo...
Funny how the excuse of "its popular outside vs" somehow is relevant on the indexing side, which i seen it be used around

Whats the point of popularity outside, if in vs its a wasteland of anyone helping of it, might as well delete it instead

also on the popularity talk its kinda funny how both VSBW and DB kinda share the same thing in regard to popular verse being more focused on while lesser ones kinda be in limbo and ignored.
Unless you are dragon ball, marvel, dc or any relevant stuff even great grandma knows about, you are not important at all

And this place has to know if a verse is barely if at all supported, just delete it, instead of hoping in decades one will want to pick it up and revise it

You know when it is fun to do a verse alone ever? When you can have full control over it to change how it should be rated and add whatever stuff you found and missed at first after simply as that

Making it look as cool as you want in overall presentation, like gallery notable attacks etc

Asking for help on what you dont know yourself, like a calc or what hax something is and one not liking cuz is too low or high by their taste should research it and shut it

Back