• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Says the guy who made Danny Phantom vs Youmu
You can tell the connections by looking at them and knowing even a little bit about them.
  • They have white hair.
  • They're part ghost and part human.

It's not a good matchup but it's far better than the random ass matchups that r/dbm makes and gives walls of irrelevant connections just to try to justify the existence of something like... I don't know, Madoka vs Optimus Prime?

I just saw the preview. It looked decent but, as always, I don't like the sprite puppetry. Death Battle nearly always makes their sprite puppetry look like that SO RETRO meme.

I also noticed the X-men theme, but I haven't noticed the Team Titans theme reference. Is it me, or does Raven sound too young for the sprites they're giving her? Her sprites look like that of an adult, while she maintains her teen voice. Eh, it's just a minor nitpick, I guess.

The 3D background looks great, the music looks great too.

The drawn shots look nice, though I couldn't understand what happened during the Phoenix bird vs Raven bird fight pretty well since there were too many effects on screen.

So far this looks like it will be another generic mediocre-good episode. I hope they make me eat my words.

I am still rooting and betting on Raven. My dreams never failed me.
TBF, being older doesn't always mean a deeper voice, especially on fiction.

You can tell the connections by looking at them and knowing even a little bit about them.
  • They have white hair.
  • They're part ghost and part human.

It's not a good matchup but it's far better than the random ass matchups that r/dbm makes and gives walls of irrelevant connections just to try to justify the existence of something like... I don't know, Madoka vs Optimus Prime?
I'm sorry but I'd take Optimus vs Madoka any day over the piece of garbage that is Danny vs Youmu, at least Madoka and Optimus have Jobby as a connections, that is a better core theme than white haired ghosts

I'm sorry but I'd take Optimus vs Madoka any day over the piece of garbage that is Danny vs Youmu, at least Madoka and Optimus have Jobby as a connections, that is a better core theme than white haired ghosts
Hey man, weren’t you a Gohan vs Supergirl supporter? not sure you have much room to talk

The point is that r/dbm tries to hype up bad matches and makes it seem like they're anything better than joke matchups.

I only came up with Danny vs Youmu because I saw a funny tweet comparing them so I thought it would be a funny joke matchup.

r/dbm takes matchups that are on the same tier as joke matchups and tries to hype up the hell out of them while claiming it's a good serious matchup.

Madoka vs Optimus Prime is just one of the many egregious examples

He's spitting facts. Back then Goku was wanked too much. He was pitted against people like Superboy prime and other DC/Marvel gods and he came out on top. Back then people thought Marvel DC were way weaker than Dragon Ball. I miss those times. It's better than our current "An atom in capeshit comics solos every verse you know"

That and nobody reading comics back then caused that reaction

It would be funny if a little anime girl fought a buff 6 foot tall mass of flesh and died horribly.

Though it would be funny to see the backlash of a 120% testosterone macho man lose as long as their fanbase makes a big deal out of it.
Jean Grey and Post-Flashpoint Raven stand 5'6" but Pre-Flashpoint Raven stands 5'11". So Raven is the 6' tall mass and Phoenix is the little anime girl.

Anyone got the preview?
Sneak peek?
That is for the RT First members and Death Battle Planet level members

Superboy vs Mordred
Mind explaining Superboy vs Mordred?

There is Zoom vs Homura.
This... Needs more attention than it currently has.

Hatsune Miku vs Eddie the Head
Who can guess Eddie is possibly universe level

Last edited:
Last edited:
I really want to highlight this.

What has happened to Death Battle Wiki? Anyone got banned for random reasons?

First it happens in Death Battle Official Discord then it happens in Death Battle Wiki Discord. It just looks abnormal these days and casts more people away - casual or not.

There is Zoom vs Homura.
Are their only similarities that they're obsessed time manipulators?

Zoom mauling Homura would be funny as hell.
Jean Grey and Post-Flashpoint Raven stand 5'6" but Pre-Flashpoint Raven stands 5'11". So Raven is the 6' tall mass and Phoenix is the little anime girl.
ehhh i'm not sure, 5 inches of difference isn't too much. Half a meter of size difference or more is what I'm looking for.
I really want to highlight this.

What has happened to Death Battle Wiki? Anyone got banned for random reasons?

First it happens in Death Battle Official Discord then it happens in Death Battle Wiki Discord. It just looks abnormal these days and casts more people away - casual or not.
Have you been banned in other servers or have been in dumb internet controversies? Those types of servers share a black list or ban list. They talk to each other and ban you for things you do in other servers or places.

I for example have been blacklisted from most Death Battle Discord servers. I am pretty much banned from this community at this point, haha.

Oi @Jasonsith can you explain to me the connections between Zoom and Homura?
not only that, Zoom would probably use Madoka to **** with her emotionally
That's so ****** up, I like it! You sold me on the matchup. Zoom torturing Homura mentally with Madoka is cool as hell. It would make up for great animation potential.
It’s funny, considering most of Zooms opponents have emotional baggage, he’d probably have a good chance with ******* with them
We should have Zoom on the show as long as he mentally tortures his opponents.

Back