• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zoom mindf**k Homura by using Madoka as the catalyst
In exchange, Homura became Homulily because of the breakdown and counter-mindf**k Zoom into oblivion

I forgor that Homulily had the most bullshit mindf**k for a long time

In exchange, Homura became Homulily because of the breakdown and counter-mindf**k Zoom into oblivion

How strong is Homolily's mindfucks? Why is it so bullshit?

Have you been banned in other servers or have been in dumb internet controversies? Those types of servers share a black list or ban list. They talk to each other and ban you for things you do in other servers or places.

I for example have been blacklisted from most Death Battle Discord servers. I am pretty much banned from this community at this point, haha.
I don't remember.

I mean, I am not even given a warning other than vague "bigotry is not accepted" statement. Like, this is close to what happens in Russia, Afghanistan and Cambodia. Death Battle Wiki and Death Battle Official Discord really does not deserve devolving into this situation.

Zoom vs Homura Akemi
Close connections

Doesn’t the sage force kinda just whip and nae nae on it?
Then ultimately they would meet as Demoness Homura Akemi vs True Flash Hunter Zolomon.

Oh there are matching form escalation as well.

And after finishing my FE: Fates Playthrough... we find out the series has Xeno MUs. Who knew?!

DBX_Cammuravi_vs_Saizo.png

Cammuravi (XC3) vs Saizo (FE: Fates)

Fire-based, self-recoil warriors that fight for the 'white' side of a sustained conflict (Agnus and Hoshido respectively), with loyalty to both. Both also have friends who can be considered rivals (Cammuravi with Ethel, and depending on your frame of reference, Saizo is the brother and (in Conquest) rival to Kaze and has Kagero as a mutual).

I don't remember.

I mean, I am not even given a warning other than vague "bigotry is not accepted" statement. Like, this is close to what happens in Russia, Afghanistan and Cambodia. Death Battle Wiki and Death Battle Official Discord really does not deserve devolving into this situation.
They don't give warnings, they just ban. If you did something that was slightly against their rules, then that's they reason they banned you. They ban for silly reasons.
Close connections

Then ultimately they would meet as Demoness Homura Akemi vs True Flash Hunter Zolomon.

Oh there are matching form escalation as well.

Hmm those connections don't convince me that it's better than other Homura matchups. Zoom torturing Homura carries the matchup.

Rondo_of_S.T.A.R.S.png

The gold content ratio of this one rivals Jill Valentine vs Lara Croft and surpasses Albert Wesker vs Kazuya Mishima.

They don't give warnings, they just ban. If you did something that was slightly against their rules, then that's they reason they banned you. They ban for silly reasons.
I expect they quote me the evidence I go anything against their rules before they hammer down.
This ban without warning and without cause goes like rule by human, not rule by law, and is certainly not rule of law.

Hmm those connections don't convince me that it's better than other Homura matchups. Zoom torturing Homura carries the matchup.
Well Zoom torturing Homura, Homulily tortures Four Forces Zoom, Demoness and True Flash clashing for a mind-breaking battle... All are Death Battle worthy moments.

I expect they quote me the evidence I go anything against their rules before they hammer down.
This ban without warning and without cause goes like rule by human, not rule by law, and is certainly not rule of law.
They're not going to do that. All you can do is try to contact them to ask them directly or ask someone to ask for you about the ban, but even then they will still probably give you a vague answer without much evidence. It's what happened to me (Though to be fair, I did worse things than you).

lordGriffin works on the verse pretty much single-handedly and as a result you get hilarious shit like Danny’s random black friend being 4–A because he bonked a random ghost with a calculator.
Are you saying since I work on the verse mainly that I'm scaling/wanking the humans because I simply can? We have a blog that showcases the humans in Danny Phantom scale to ghosts handedly along with them performing superhuman feats that normal people can't. And that random ghost you are refering to single handedly floored Danny and took his attacks but if you want to downgrade them be my guest, simply make a thread with evidence and we can discuss it. I've never been one not to let others have there say, I work on Danny Phantom nearly single handedly because I just do. If someone else wants to work on the verse then be my guest, I welcome the assistance but I'd appreciate if you actually did research first because the writes clearly don't think Danny Phantom humans are normal humans. Even in the graphic novel the new lore states that the humans from the orginal universe before the split started a war that was so intense that it eventually split the universe into what we know it as today (the Ghost Zone and Human World).

So No, it's not simply Danny's black friend bonked a ghost so he scales to 4-A. It's the fact that Tucker threw his PDA so hard he caved in the Archer Ghosts forehead who could survive Danny's attacks without real harm. It's the fact that Jazz hit Danny Phantom so hard with a bat that it sent him flying far and into a large wall of ice that left him bruised and the ice shattered, despite Danny in the past needing to struggle to break that ice despite at that time he's powerful enough to leave massive craters in the ground and throw dragons far distances. It's the fact that Sam and Tucker survived a missile barrage from Skulker (who was aiming at Danny) that exploded blew out holes in sides of a building and later survived being stepped on by the Lunch Lady (who was trying to crush Danny), who sent Danny into the clouds with a single strike. It's the fact that Maddie effortlessly cut through Undergrowth's vines which Danny couldn't physically tare and said vines can casually tare through and lift construction vehicles and throw them with ease. It's the fact that Jack draged a giant monster ghost through the front of his house which was shown to be this big.

This is why a note is on every human characters page that links the blog that shows they are superhuman and have feats of scaling consistently more then they don't and when that blog doesn't contain all the feats they have shown. Even the graphic novel backs this shit up when the writer has human characters survive a Ghostly Wail from Phantom that sent them flying which even if you ignored scaling has feats of shaking a city and sending tanks and helicopters flying. We even learn that the humans of the orginal universe had a war which eventually split the universe in two and created the spirit realm (ghost zone) and Human World and tore their spirits from the earth, leaving them as manifestations of real human emotions from when they were alive.

So in terms of strength, speed, durability, and lifting strength, the humans have scaling feats and lore now tells use the orginal universe humans split the universe in two because the toll their war had on it. So no, it's not because I work on the verse myself that the humans were allowed to scale that high, it's because the verse puts them on the level of ghosts consistently so please don't assume that I'm just allowed to scale them because I'm the only one who works on the verse. Everything I put on the profiles is backed by something, if you disagree that's your choice but don't make assumptions.

Are their only similarities that they're obsessed time manipulators?

Zoom mauling Homura would be funny as hell.

ehhh i'm not sure, 5 inches of difference isn't too much. Half a meter of size difference or more is what I'm looking for.

Have you been banned in other servers or have been in dumb internet controversies? Those types of servers share a black list or ban list. They talk to each other and ban you for things you do in other servers or places.

I for example have been blacklisted from most Death Battle Discord servers. I am pretty much banned from this community at this point, haha.
Calling trans women "fetishists", "child molesters", "men", and reposting Stone Toss comics is a very swift maneuver to make people dislike you. Very surprising I know.

******* idiot.

Back