• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, I do feel like to mention sth.

I had a gut feeling that Obito beats Vader since some folks who predicted Obito W also had Madara winning too.

Now they have Jean vs Raven being close. Hell, if they dont go full White Room, Raven might win supposedly. Wanda vs Zatanna situation.
They're giving the White Room to Jean. Don't know why they wouldn't.

Oh good Peter is here to defend Marvel except this time I also root for Marvel lol

Ok but for real, hows Jean's & Raven's haxes? They won't blitz non Phoenix Jean, but if it was possible, could it happen?

I have predicted the winner of Phoenix vs Raven with my dreams!

Dream of July 25, 2023
I go to the house of my grandmother. It's a two-story house that has wood walls painted white. The entrance are metal stairs to the second floor that looked poor, old and rusty. I watched Raven vs Phoenix by Death Battle there and Phoenix activated a sphere that protected her from alterations to the past or future and Raven won by time traveling and changing the past, the alterations to the timeline turned Phoenix into a strong, muscular, bald, tall black man. In the conclusion, they said Raven won because she is faster than Phoenix because she scales to Spider-Man. After watching the episode, I walk outside with my mom, aunt and grandmother. I left something in the house, but I can't remember which house is my grandmother's house. My mom nags me for not noticing since I'm always on my phone. After a while, I realize that the house that had rocks from rock climbing that could get you to the second floor was my granny's house.

RAVEN WILL WIN!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! I am rooting and betting on Raven now. My dream predictions have never been wrong!
I hate to dash your dreams Deidalius, but I have undeniable proof that Raven is going to get cooked by Phoenix.

On the night of several nights ago, as I approached the family barn to put away our chickens so that they might be safeguarded against the creatures of the night that would prey on them, I happened upon a most troubling sight, one I would not soon forget. A raven, lying dead beside the door. I froze in trepidation, afraid of what such an ill omen might mean. And though that night has long since passed, I have sat alone in the dark, pondering what doomful message was trying to be bestowed upon me.

I tell you it is a omen of warning my friends. Put not your faith in the big tiddy goth girl Deidalius, for she shall deceive you!

I hate to dash your dreams Deidalius, but I have undeniable proof that Raven is going to get cooked by Phoenix.

On the night of several nights ago, as I approached the family barn to put away our chickens so that they might be safeguarded against the creatures of the night that would prey on them, I happened upon a most troubling sight, one I would not soon forget. A raven, lying dead beside the door. I froze in trepidation, afraid of what such an ill omen might mean. And though that night has long since passed, I have sat alone in the dark, pondering what doomful message was trying to be bestowed upon me.

I tell you it is a omen of warning my friends. Put not your faith in the big tiddy goth girl Deidalius, for she shall deceive you!
Hmmm you're right, Raven is a goth and they can't be trusted.

Then if your Omen is correct, why would I dream of something that's wrong? That never happened to me before.
Touhou ain’t even had an episode to get cocky over yet cmooooooooon.
Maybe not on Death Battle sites but outside those places, Touhou fans tend to be very cocky and hype up their series way too much. My introduction to Touhou was two friends telling me that Yukari can solo Marvel, DC and Anti-Spiral all at the same time.

Wanting to spite verses and characters specifically is bad. You should instead hope for your favs, less toxic route.

I guess if you really want to "humble" sth, it needs to be sth that deserves it? And thats a tricky thing to decide. Like, from me, DC getting hmubled sounds obvious, but thats mostly from non-Marvel crowd. DC has gotten surprising Ls from Marvel, like Adam and whatnot. So I'm not even sure what counts as needing humbling.

I guess Bill The Dorito is going to get it later, but tbh past year has been dunking on the potato chip in VS places. I guess Kirby then as well?

Made a TN for Luke vs Ichigo, I don't really care for the MU itself but I have a friend who really likes this MU, so why not? The TN ended up looking pretty good anyways
image.png

Whether or not a fanbase needs humbling depends solely on how they act leading up to a DB episode. Vaderbros needed that L if their attitude and post-fight copium were anything to go by. Touhou/Fate/whatever fans should be fine as long as they know how to not make fools of themselves (which I can't guarantee for the former, unfortunately).
That reminded me of Black Clover fan's reaction to Asta not one shotting and speedblitzing Deku and winning without being an absurd stomp. I forgot I hated their annoying reactions. Death Battle should do another Black Clover episode and have them lose.

Ben 10 coming back just to lose again would be funny as hell, they still haven't recovered from Hal rightfully stomping Ben. Adding salt to the wound would be glorious.
Gil has capability to cause some conflict
Gil is the only Fate character I see Fate fans throwing a tantrum over since he's supposed to be OP as hell while the others have more balance. He's also very wanked. I don't see Fate fans throwing a tantrum if Saber, Archer or Shirou lose.
Y’all aren’t thinking the right way, every fan in existence needs to be humbled so they can come back stronger than ever from said humility. 🗿🗿🗿🗿
That's factual information!

Anyway, any of you guys have a characters from a series that you guys will be happy if they get a big L/Spite Matches like what they did with Homelander against Omniman?
Mine are Genshin Impact chars and Tokyo Revengers chars, mainly because of the cancerous fanbase from that two series
I guess I'm too soft but, I don't think any series deserves it, beyond the homenlader treatment, it was funny yes, it's his character, but another verse, you'd have to really hate a character or series to expect that, which I honestly think is a bit sad, because it means just waiting for a series to see an L and if you don't get it you become what you're justly looking to laugh at?

But if I have to answer... I guess any character Buff in the vs, some person are too free with stats or with their skills.

It would be funny if a little anime girl fought a buff 6 foot tall mass of flesh and died horribly.

Though it would be funny to see the backlash of a 120% testosterone macho man lose as long as their fanbase makes a big deal out of it.
IDK what this is referencing, but this is what makes Hatsune Miku vs Eddie the Head one of my most wanted MUs.

f4hxr5sxohp91.jpg

Doesn't even matter who wins, this would be the funniest shit ever.

I just saw the preview. It looked decent but, as always, I don't like the sprite puppetry. Death Battle nearly always makes their sprite puppetry look like that SO RETRO meme.

I also noticed the X-men theme, but I haven't noticed the Team Titans theme reference. Is it me, or does Raven sound too young for the sprites they're giving her? Her sprites look like that of an adult, while she maintains her teen voice. Eh, it's just a minor nitpick, I guess.

The 3D background looks great, the music looks great too.

The drawn shots look nice, though I couldn't understand what happened during the Phoenix bird vs Raven bird fight pretty well since there were too many effects on screen.

So far this looks like it will be another generic mediocre-good episode. I hope they make me eat my words.

I am still rooting and betting on Raven. My dreams never failed me.

IDK what this is referencing, but this is what makes Hatsune Miku vs Eddie the Head one of my most wanted MUs.

f4hxr5sxohp91.jpg

Doesn't even matter who wins, this would be the funniest shit ever.
I wasn't referencing any matchup in particular, since I can't think of a popular macho man vs little anime girl matchup that's popular. Though, Doomslayer mauling little old Reimu would be funny to see. Characters like Kratos, Asura and Doomslayer being brutalized by a little anime girl would be even funnier to see just because of the reaction from their fanbases.

Miku vs Eddie would be funny to see simply because of the little anime girl vs badass scary dude dynamic.

Back