• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Copyright prolly
Likely not copyright issue
Unless such musics are complete ripoffs

How many Death Battle musics are struck down for such reason and why would it be suddenly a thing
(Remember Stitch is straight up owned by Disney so Disney should be really more into Stitch vs Rocket and Jailhouse Rocket)

... I think I have guessed out the real reason but for the greater good I will not say it out.

People hardly believe some characters are so powerful when series doesnt display it in a manner some do, like how they had to tell people star wars characters are more powerful then what the movie shows on screen

lordGriffin works on the verse pretty much single-handedly and as a result you get hilarious shit like Danny’s random black friend being 4–A because he bonked a random ghost with a calculator.
Dude there's a whole blog about it.

Humans has so much showings being comparable to Ghost that's inconsistent to pretend otherwise.

I mostly wanna see Master Chief vs Commander Shepard.
I see people want Doom Slayer uberstomping Master Chief and Star-lord actually fighting against Commander Shepard in a raw power vs hax fight. (Yes Commander Shepard has a lot of hax that Star-lord needs some wits to weave through)

I have predicted the winner of Phoenix vs Raven with my dreams!

Dream of July 25, 2023
I go to the house of my grandmother. It's a two-story house that has wood walls painted white. The entrance are metal stairs to the second floor that looked poor, old and rusty. I watched Raven vs Phoenix by Death Battle there and Phoenix activated a sphere that protected her from alterations to the past or future and Raven won by time traveling and changing the past, the alterations to the timeline turned Phoenix into a strong, muscular, bald, tall black man. In the conclusion, they said Raven won because she is faster than Phoenix because she scales to Spider-Man. After watching the episode, I walk outside with my mom, aunt and grandmother. I left something in the house, but I can't remember which house is my grandmother's house. My mom nags me for not noticing since I'm always on my phone. After a while, I realize that the house that had rocks from rock climbing that could get you to the second floor was my granny's house.

RAVEN WILL WIN!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! I am rooting and betting on Raven now. My dream predictions have never been wrong!

Dream of July 25, 2023
I go to the house of my grandmother. It's a two-story house that has wood walls painted white. The entrance are metal stairs to the second floor that looked poor, old and rusty. I watched Raven vs Phoenix by Death Battle there and Phoenix activated a sphere that protected her from alterations to the past or future and Raven won by time traveling and changing the past, the alterations to the timeline turned Phoenix into a strong, muscular, bald, tall black man. In the conclusion, they said Raven won because she is faster than Phoenix because she scales to Spider-Man. After watching the episode, I walk outside with my mom, aunt and grandmother. I left something in the house, but I can't remember which house is my grandmother's house. My mom nags me for not noticing since I'm always on my phone. After a while, I realize that the house that had rocks from rock climbing that could get you to the second floor was my granny's house.

RAVEN WILL WIN!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! I am rooting and betting on Raven now. My dream predictions have never been wrong!
Sorry for being blunt but it is nothing impressive in making a 50/50 guess.

Is there an Oppenheimer and Barbie profile in this site?
images

Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer and Rhea/Seiros vs Arianrhod:
FrTM-dyaIAABvgj.jpg

Sorry for being blunt but it is nothing impressive in making a 50/50 guess.
My dreams are not a 50/50 guess, my dreams are prophetic. I will laugh at all my doubters when I am inevitably proven correct.
Anyway, any of you guys have a characters from a series that you guys will be happy if they get a big L/Spite Matches like what they did with Homelander against Omniman?
Mine are Genshin Impact chars and Tokyo Revengers chars, mainly because of the cancerous fanbase from that two series
Touhou fans need to be humbled. Goku fans too, I am tired of hearing "Goku solos" HE DOES NOT SOLO. Golden Experience Requiem needs to be humbled too.

My dreams are not a 50/50 guess, my dreams are prophetic. I will laugh at all my doubters when I am inevitably proven correct.

Touhou fans need to be humbled. Goku fans too, I am tired of hearing "Goku solos" HE DOES NOT SOLO. Golden Experience Requiem needs to be humbled too.
Lots of people need to be humbled.
But who can have the authority to humble others without being challenged?

Dream of July 25, 2023

I mean, I guessed SilverTrunks with my dreams, I guess I'll take your word
Damn you guys really let the power scaling brainrot extend to your dreams

Ok, I do feel like to mention sth.

I had a gut feeling that Obito beats Vader since some folks who predicted Obito W also had Madara winning too.

Now they have Jean vs Raven being close. Hell, if they dont go full White Room, Raven might win supposedly. Wanda vs Zatanna situation.

Does a series/character need to be humbled? Besides, Goku got humiliated twice in a row.
For me, I think it's kinda petty thinking that a series is too strong, but I will say it is fun for people to react that this character isn't as strong as they say.

To be fair, half of those "Goku solos" posts are used ironically. But I agree with you on Touhou.
I don't care if it's used ironically. It's an annoying dead meme that should die, forever.

Even then it has started to be used unironically.
Damn you guys really let the power scaling brainrot extend to your dreams
It's not powerscaling brainrot. It's visions from the future. I can dream the future.
Does a series/character need to be humbled? Besides, Goku got humiliated twice in a row.
For me, I think it's kinda petty thinking that a series is too strong, but I will say it is fun for people to react that this character isn't as strong as they say.
I'd say yes, just to spite people that slightly annoy me. Their tears are worth it.

Anyway, any of you guys have a characters from a series that you guys will be happy if they get a big L/Spite Matches like what they did with Homelander against Omniman?
Mine are Genshin Impact chars and Tokyo Revengers chars, mainly because of the cancerous fanbase from that two series
I mean it could be done in a self-aware meta way similar to The Mask Vs DP.

Re:zero
None that I can think of off the top of my head

Back