• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cute, you cant disprove what I'm arguing so you're resorting to schoolyard insults. Thank you for proving my point from yesterday correct, there is no point arguing with you as you refuse to listen to logic and reason. Pathetic.
Well hey, least I'm not the user here who's stooping down to SethTheProgrammer/Spongebobboy levels and justifies it because "that's my personality".

You're not? Could've fooled me, everything you've said for the past week is right in line with them.
No I'm not as for one Idc and I'm not the one acting like a toddler throwing his toys out the tram because of a versus show, you've been called out on your blatant immature behaviour because a fan made show came to a conclusion that Obito would beat Vader, and I've already said to you that I'm not encyclopedia'd on either franchise as well have said that I'm not even upset about either would have won because it's an extremely close matchup, but not just to me, to ShadowBoku, to Peter, Dust_Collector an everyone. I've acknowledged the episodes contentious research.

Honestly it shouldn't even be about the results but the way characters are treated. Like I couldn't give less of a shit if Sly loses or wins if he ever makes it in, he could lose to someone that I think would get stomped into the ground by him as long as I'm happy with the way they treat him in the episode.

Idc moving on
Ultraguy likes Kasen vs Fleetway and Hit vs Sakuya
Poggies.png

utcj6ch7ppua1.png

Thoughts on the current ciphers and episodes?
ant man vs atom - the atomic symbol
skyrim vs dark souls - the swords
killua vs misaka - the pentagram
stitch vs rocket - the hawaiian wave
vader vs obito - the half-moon
raven vs phoenix - the yin yang
bill cipher vs discord - question mark
cole vs mercer - Idk lol

Last edited:
Well hey, least I'm not the user here who's stooping down to SethTheProgrammer/Spongebobboy levels and justifies it because "that's my personality".
Hah, the mentions of Spongebobboy reminded me that I have him added as a friend on Discord. Sadly we don't talk and he's very inactive. But at least I can brag that I have him added on Discord.
Screenshot_20230722-182232.jpg

Which is a bummer since his deranged acts were amusing to observe.
Idc moving on
Ultraguy likes Kasen vs Fleetway and Hit vs Sakuya
I can feel it... I can taste Touhou getting into Death Battle. There is hope.

Hah, the mentions of Spongebobboy reminded me that I have him added as a friend on Discord. Sadly we don't talk and he's very inactive. But at least I can brag that I have him added on Discord.
Screenshot_20230722-182232.jpg

Which is a bummer since his deranged acts were amusing to observe.

I can feel it... I can taste Touhou getting into Death Battle. There is hope.
you sir I salute to for your courage.
f93d0428-e13b-413f-b12f-c6a028ddff33_text.gif

Archie Proto Man doesn't use any Special Weapons afaik so probably Game
Okay. Just wondering. Figured it would help determine the winner.
Seeing as DB did a DBC on it do you guys think Lupin vs Sly Cooper will likely happen either this season or the next?
Maybe? They seemed into that MU.

My main concern is how the casuals react when they learn about Fujiko. We may have to bring back the Horny Counter(TM) for that...

My main concern is how the casuals react when they learn about Fujiko. We may have to bring back the Horny Counter(TM) for that...
But of course the casual DB viewers biggest weakness women :p

Fujiko is hot tho

Honest question: thoughts on YHVH(SMT) in DB?
Liam’s talked about it, but how tf that even work? I’ve played most of the games and I can’t see them doing shit with animation. Not to mention it might be controversial to use him considering he’s Abrahamic God.

Last edited:
Liam’s talked about it, but how tf that even work? I’ve played most of the games and I can’t see them doing shit with animation. Not to mention it might be controversial to use him considering he’s Abrahamic God.
YHVH vs Arceus is one I'd love to see, but the animation would be interesting to handle.

Mostly big effects I suppose. Maybe they could cycle through YHVH's avatars like Kagatsuchi or Metatron for some animations, and Pokemon Legends gace Arceus some more stuff.

The controversy front is inevitable, but here's hoping it would be managed. Hopefully most people have enough brain cells to realise YHVH is not meant to be a literal 1 to 1 of the Abrahamic God.

Seeing as DB did a DBC on it do you guys think Lupin vs Sly Cooper will likely happen either this season or the next?

Good chance actually.

A fictional characterisation of an Abrahamic god is different from a real Abrahamic god themselves.

... That said, Aslan (Narnia) vs YHVH (SMT) may be a good battle of which Abrahamic god is crazier.

Also spares Arceus for Amaterasu or King Drasil

how much views would sly vs lupin draw tho fr
In between KillSaka and ChosenBorn I would say. So it is really a slot machine.

I really hope Colex does well, be sad if it didnt
Also I want to spite Grandbull
Really hope so.
After all, it really helps the crew to distinguish matchups that are stale versus matchups that are way overdue.

And can we technically call timeline BS for Cole MacGrath if Alex Mercer fans want to call "moon busting logo" BS for Alex Mercer?

Back