• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rey, Kylo Ren
Rey and Kylo Ren does not have anything Legend, and it is agreed that Canon SW alone is weaker than Legend SW.
Did “That’s No Moon” have the Dangerous Gaze leitmotif, I can’t remember…
It has. The leitmotif becomes "Uchiha leitmotif in Death Battle".
As stated previously, if they think Raven is anywhere close to Pheonix they're essentially saying Raven >= Marvel Cosmology, which is so ludicrously absurd and absolute wank.

This battle is essentially how hard are they going to downplay Marvel cosmology.
Maybe Raven seemingly has hax, I assume? Still, I feel that Jean wins.

Funny how jean vs raven was thought a stomp against raven, yet now they think its fair?

Going by wanda vs zattana wouldnt phoenix force be above trigon power?
I want to clarify that literally Ben said back in Season 5 that he thought Jean would stomp Raven because “The Phoenix Force can blow up planets, what is Raven gonna do”

That’s not an official indictment of the entire research team, it’s one team member who doesn’t even do the researching who said their thoughts in one cast offhandedly at the time. I’d say things have clearly changed, especially since it’s been like 5+ years since S5 and DBs method of scaling comics has changed significantly, they probably view the MU as much more close nowadays, hence why it’s being done lmfao

Erza would probably work, Fate is also pretty popular so drawing that fanbase in with a win would be nice
It has been agreed on that Luke vs Artoria is the better and a best one
And i honestly didn't find any of good connections and hype on Erza vs Artoria at all
IMG-0703.jpg
Switch Anakin with Luke and it's accurate
Move Es and Touma/Saber to "bring it on" and it's accurate

Weekly-san's more critical wordings and arrogant attitude definitely means his works are not the most pleasant things to read at.

This does not cast away the fact that Vader vs Obito is not the best researched episode.

Let us see the revision work he and his other colleagues have worked on.

Funny how jean vs raven was thought a stomp against raven, yet now they think its fair?

Going by wanda vs zattana wouldnt phoenix force be above trigon power?
If Phoenix Force > Trigon's reigning territories, then we do not even need to go through the hax wall matching matrices.

Weekly-san's more critical wordings and arrogant attitude definitely means his works are not the most pleasant things to read at.

This does not cast away the fact that Vader vs Obito is not the best researched episode.

Wait they are making a revision?

Like I said the arguments initially made sense to me but after re-evaluating I can see where the contention is coming from whether or not I agree it was always going to make people mald regardless of the victor.

What was the real issue was that despite the decided victor they didn't elaborate on the conclusion or expand on how they came too, the episode I think could've benefitied a lot from even an extra few minutes because of this, someone here even said re-drafts and some cuts had to have been made too fit there modern DB formula of keeping every episode from going into 24+ minute territory.

I still enjoyed the episode.

I think honestly the main problem is most of the arguments for Obito winning completely fall apart without the Ten Tails and it’s pretty dubious if he’d get to even use it in time with how long it takes to prepare. Just based on what DB said without Ten Tails Obito doesn’t get his 13 septillion feat to be roughly equal with Vader in strength, doesn’t get the TSO to disintegrate him, doesn’t get the Infinite Tsukuyomi, doesn’t get his busted regeneration, and doesn’t get his infinite chakra to fight indefinitely, I don’t personally see how he could survive 15 minutes or whatever with Vader without those advantages.

I think honestly the main problem is most of the arguments for Obito winning completely fall apart without the Ten Tails and it’s pretty dubious if he’d get to even use it in time with how long it takes to prepare. Just based on what DB said without Ten Tails Obito doesn’t get his 13 septillion feat to be roughly equal with Vader in strength, doesn’t get the TSO to disintegrate him, doesn’t get the Infinite Tsukuyomi, doesn’t get his busted regeneration, and doesn’t get his infinite chakra to fight indefinitely, I don’t personally see how he could survive 15 minutes or whatever with Vader without those advantages.
DB takes characters at there peak so meh.

EDIT: Base Obito seems to still scale to lightspeed based on scaling above Gaara's sand so there's still his various haxxes that still make it fairly complex.

Tbh I dont like that Legends is used for Vader, even if old Canon is way better than new one, Disney completely retconned it as non-canon. So a lot of shit for Vader is just weird or just compositing.

DB takes characters on their peak regardless

My main issue is the Tsukuyomi being used. Since Obito needs prep for that shit.

DB takes characters at there peak so meh.
DB takes characters on their peak regardless

My main issue is the Tsukuyomi being used. Since Obito needs prep for that shit.
Laughs in Kakashi not getting the Perfect Susanoo/MS yet Obito gets Ten Tails/IT (Both of which required outside influence and prep to achieve). Let's face facts DB standards are rarely set in stone (Like Vs debating in general) and pretty loose depending on the MU, it isn't that deep.
Tbh I dont like that Legends is used for Vader, even if old Canon is way better than new one, Disney completely retconned it as non-canon. So a lot of shit for Vader is just weird or just compositing.
DB have been compositing stuff for years now so I don't see any logical reason why Vader or SW in general shouldn't get Legends lore/feats plus let's not forget it WAS canon which is far more convincing that taking stuff from different and/or non-canon continuities which has happened in other DB episodes (Again DB standards aren't set in stone).

Also most of the SW fandom either hates or ignores the Disney canon lol, leaving out Legends content when it was used in previous episodes (even after being decanonized, e.g; Kakashi Vs Obi-Wan) will only serve to further hurt DBs credibility.

Laughs in Kakashi not getting the Perfect Susanoo/MS yet Obito gets Ten Tails/IT (Both of which required outside influence and prep to achieve). Let's face facts DB standards are rarely set in stone (Like Vs debating in general) and pretty loose depending on the MU, it isn't that deep.
they explained why Kakashi shouldn't be allowed the DMS and susanoo because it was explicitly given to him and required Obito dieing in order for him to relinquish it to Kakashi, and to pull from another example of DB giving super forms they gave Archer Silver the chaos emeralds despite how contentious(even Ian Flynn thinking he shouldn't have)not because they were standard but because they're super iconic and are what most of the sonic characters are known for, the same logic allies.

DB will always take a characters peak unless what I explained above crosses paths.

Calculating 5-A for Obito is pure nonsense.
With this logic, the destruction of the earth's crust will turn from High 6-A to High 5-A.

In fact, it's a pity that they sometimes score on mathematics for the sake of the winner.

They inflated Dio a million times due to the fact that they reused the same calculation for Jonathan.

They inflated Tatsumaki at the time by simply taking the calculation from the forums without even checking it.
And in that calculation, both speed and mass were incorrectly calculated.

Calculating 5-A for Obito is pure nonsense.
With this logic, the destruction of the earth's crust will turn from High 6-A to High 5-A.

In fact, it's a pity that they sometimes score on mathematics for the sake of the winner.

They inflated Dio a million times due to the fact that they reused the same calculation for Jonathan.

They inflated Tatsumaki at the time by simply taking the calculation from the forums without even checking it.
And in that calculation, both speed and mass were incorrectly calculated.
Wait the Dio calcs are disagreed with?

they explained why Kakashi shouldn't be allowed the DMS and susanoo because it was explicitly given to him and required Obito dieing in order for him to relinquish it to Kakashi, and to pull from another example of DB giving super forms they gave Archer Silver the chaos emeralds despite how contentious(even Ian Flynn thinking he shouldn't have)not because they were standard but because they're super iconic and are what most of the sonic characters are known for, the same logic allies.

DB will always take a characters peak unless what I explained above crosses paths.
Which again isn't set in stone but I digress.

"The Infinite Tsukuyomi operates on a greater scale than what he has encountered, and affected thousands whom resisted mental attacks"
After knowing how Darth Vader resist to more powerful illusions, and I found that the statement is funny and inaccurate. And it is assuming that the number of mental-resistant species such as Hutt can be counted by one hand.

This Obito could achieve what the canon Obito cannot do: this Obito can kill Madara, quickly make the tree grow up and cast illusion so that Naruto and Madara has no time stop him and Naruto has no time receive upgrade.
1.I'm not really sure about Vader resisting illusions on the same scale as IT but Vader has been compared to a Force user who can mindhax tens of thousands. But we longer scale hax by numbers, it depends on how many layer both have

2. I think you are ignoring how much deahbattle constantly changes its scaling like here on vsbw.

Fair enough. Nice Blaze PFP btw fr, i know kinda random but just felt like saying it looks real good.
It was last the time she turned super in any Sonic continuity for several years until IDW, until Blaze is playable in a mainline/platformer title again I vowed to never change my pfp (3+ years and counting heh).
2. I think you are ignoring how much deahbattle constantly changes its scaling like here on vsbw.
100% ^THIS let's not forget the meme of Thor progressively getting faster prior to Thorgeta.
Town level DIO is wank
DIO is only hundreds times FTL not thousands

Yeah they wank him lol. It's funny how Alucard ap stomps DIO now (Large town vs large building-city block)
Don't you mean Swank?

Speaking of which does anyone know what tier the YYH anime only feat that Hiei downscaled to was?, since DB infamously inflated it to 5-A (High 5-A with wank iirc).

Back