• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're argument there was that they could match each other at their highest levels of strength but Zatanna had more control. I don't think that applies to Jean even while she's in Dark Phoenix mode...Hell, White Phoenix is strong, isn't it?
I mean, everyone had the scarlet witch winning, but zatana in the end took the w, it may be the same case, in the end it will depend on several factors at play.

Apocalypse vs black Adam was mentioned as a w for Adam and look what happened, certainly anything can happen in a top tier DC vs top tier Marvel fight.

I already have for the former earlier in this thread, AP-wise vader was
*compared by grandmaster luke as being comparable to peak Darth Krayt in power, who in turn provided half the power used to subdue Abeloth, who can rip apart a galaxy
they fought a much weaker Abeloth, also vader isnt scaling to abeloth in any capacity when sidious himself is constantly stated to be inferior to Abeloth to a massive degree.

Grandmaster Luke who >Vader is literally ******** himself

"It was no good. Abeloth had a dozen times the Force strength Luke had, and he could do no more than keep her from crushing his throat. "

"Luke raised a hand, hitting her with a blast of Force energy whose only effect was to hold he back for half a second as she took her next step."

*stated to be 8/10ths as strong as Palpatine with full potential to surpass him in power post-mustafar
Funny how Dark Empire Palpatine who is superior to this palpatine has hype statements for having an ability to destroy a planet.
*stated to have a deeper connection to the force in his robot body than his human body, with his human body being strong enough with the force to replace The Father, who is the embodiment of the balance of The Force and equal to Abeloth in power
its referring to Anakin under normal circumstances, Anakin on Mortis was pulling from the planet itself

Reddit drama of a guy posting stuff... not very nice from misaka because he was salty as dead sea because killua died.

Better not to tell details.
Obviously disgusting and deplorable behavior, but that doesn't affect the quality of the episode for me.

I don't see how people let random strangers they don't know and will likely never meet dictate how you view things.

Obviously disgusting and deplorable behavior, but that doesn't affect the quality of the episode for me.

I don't see how people let random strangers they don't know and will likely never meet dictate how you view things.
Of course, that and generalizing how one guy represents a fandom and that's why hxh won't come out anymore lol.

Anyway, if you mean something else no idea, because honestly it was the only strong thing that came out of that episode (which again, was by a salty idiot, not something that in and of itself is in the episode).

You realize that Force mind hax does the same thing right?
You mean the same vader who has no scaling to those higher end feats, who also has massive amounts of anti feats for being caught in mind manipulation from characters exponentially weaker than the high end feats?
Or are you just assuming that it doesnt because you want to believe that Obito wins when the facts point to him losing hard.
This is dumb thing to say if you ever heard a single thing i said on the thread. anyone who has been on this thread can Quote every referencing ive made about obito vs vader and who i was leaning on winning.

I will now remind you that they wrote Wiz having a crush on Zuko.

Someone call FBI
theory-austin-theory.gif

You mean the same vader who has no scaling to those higher end feats, who also has massive amounts of anti feats for being caught in mind manipulation from characters exponentially weaker than the high end feats?

This is dumb thing to say if you ever heard a single thing i said on the thread. anyone who has been on this thread can Quote every referencing ive made about obito vs vader and who i was leaning on winning.
Your PFP says it all, I'm not debating with you if you cant accept facts

Back