• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The reasoning isnt even fine, they had Obito win via stuff he actively cannot do himself, and even if he could Vader resists it, on top of then severely underselling Vader's AP feats
like someone else said you would be far better of arguing for the prep time.
image.png

- g1 blog

I think you guys should relax a bit, maybe touch some grass, we can all disagree on how DB treats a character, let's be honest they won't always put out an episode where everything will be absolutely fine, but there's no need to get salty either (and no need to act uppity because some of you were right, I bet it would be the same angry if obito had lost lol).

I think you guys should relax a bit, maybe touch some grass, we can all disagree on how DB treats a character, let's be honest they won't always put out an episode where everything will be absolutely fine, but there's no need to get salty either (and no need to act uppity because some of you were right, I bet it would be the same angry if obito had lost lol).
Yeah before one of us says something we'll regret.

Actually you know what?

Why dont you Weekly actually prove that Vader is Galaxy level and can resist IT Hax? Preferably with sources, that'd be really helpful.
I already have for the former earlier in this thread, AP-wise vader was
*compared by grandmaster luke as being comparable to peak Darth Krayt in power, who in turn provided half the power used to subdue Abeloth, who can rip apart a galaxy
*stated to be 8/10ths as strong as Palpatine with full potential to surpass him in power post-mustafar
*stated to have a deeper connection to the force in his robot body than his human body, with his human body being strong enough with the force to replace The Father, who is the embodiment of the balance of The Force and equal to Abeloth in power

Yeah yeah, let's calm the waters over here, anyway, while I already stated my opinions (Vader or obit, if either had won, as the final episode looks I'm sure I would have had the same problem regardless of the winner) I don't think it's bad enough to put it on the level of the infamous ones like yang vs tifa (you have to try too hard to match that lol).

I'd like to get a Luke versus saber G1 done during the seasonal break later in the year heading towards next year.

While I'm also big on Luke versus Paul some of the push back on Luke versus saber has kind of steered me towards doing that as the blog at least G1 wise

Yeah yeah, let's calm the waters over here, anyway, while I already stated my opinions (Vader or obit, if either had won, as the final episode looks I'm sure I would have had the same problem regardless of the winner) I don't think it's bad enough to put it on the level of the infamous ones like yang vs tifa (you have to try too hard to match that lol).
I can easily put it on that level if youd like, explanation will be a term paper in length

Show me him bypassing the mind hax resistance of people who can resist planetary and galactic mindhax
you realize higher end IT scaling if you use materials outside of the manga like RTN and Anime stuff are beyond stupid?

the IT doesnt simply just mindhax you, it literally reality warps an entire world into existence thats physically real, these worlds can interact with one another literally. as sakura from one of the IT worlds is accidentally lodged into the real world, and within these worlds, the IT literally recreates everything down to even the constellations and stary skies. it then subjugates the populace inside these words with mind hax (which are physically real) creating Russian doll effect of mind haxing.

I already have for the former earlier in this thread, AP-wise vader was
*compared by grandmaster luke as being comparable to peak Darth Krayt in power, who in turn provided half the power used to subdue Abeloth, who can rip apart a galaxy
*stated to be 8/10ths as strong as Palpatine with full potential to surpass him in power post-mustafar
*stated to have a deeper connection to the force in his robot body than his human body, with his human body being strong enough with the force to replace The Father, who is the embodiment of the balance of The Force and equal to Abeloth in power
Coolio, what are the stories where these are from?

you realize higher end IT scaling if you use materials outside of the manga like RTN and Anime stuff are beyond stupid?

the IT doesnt simply just mindhax you, it literally reality warps an entire world into existence thats physically real, these worlds can interact with one another literally. as sakura from one of the IT worlds is accidentally lodged into the real world, and within these worlds, the IT literally recreates everything down to even the constellations and stary skies. it then subjugates the populace inside these words with mind hax (which are physically real) creating Russian doll effect of mind haxing.
You realize that Force mind hax does the same thing right? Ive already posted evidence of this in this thread two times. Or are you just assuming that it doesnt because you want to believe that Obito wins when the facts point to him losing hard.

Zatana vs Scarlet witch exists.. so yeah, don't get too confident in that win for Marvel.. it's very possible that it could take an L.
They're argument there was that they could match each other at their highest levels of strength but Zatanna had more control. I don't think that applies to Jean even while she's in Dark Phoenix mode...Hell, White Phoenix is strong, isn't it?

Weekly has reasons to be upset so idk why ya giving him shit over it

Y'all got mad over Madara vs Aizen outcome how Aizen got taken

We all gonna disagree with DB arguments for a character this shit isn't objective
This is actually why I said Obito wins. While not a stomp, I personally think Vader should take it, but Uchihas always get wrong results. I learned my lesson after it happened a 2nd time with Madara getting a W.

That said, Weekly typing paragraphs instead of just shrugging his shoulders is funny tbh

Last edited:
Back