• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Problem is it's the incorrect winner and bad reasoning. Vader by all measurable metrics stomps Obito with a thought.
giphy-7.gif

Ah that one thing is very tricky.

If an incorrect verdict has mostly fine reasoning, but they slightly prefer wrong winner, can that kind of verdict be better than correct verdict, that has absolutely horrendous reasoning?
The reasoning isnt even fine, they had Obito win via stuff he actively cannot do himself, and even if he could Vader resists it, on top of then severely underselling Vader's AP feats

Weekly has reasons to be upset so idk why ya giving him shit over it

Y'all got mad over Madara vs Aizen outcome how Aizen got taken

We all gonna disagree with DB arguments for a character this shit isn't objective
Based on by Weekly's perspective he disagrees' with the G1 blogs as well as they ain't having Vader curbstomping Obito in stats. Bottom line is none of this ******* crap is objective and this reminds me why I hate debating.

Based on by Weekly's perspective he disagrees' with the G1 blogs as well as they ain't having Vader curbstomping Obito in stats. Bottom line is none of this ******* crap is objective and this reminds me why I hate debating.
Did you read the G1 blog? They did in fact have Vader being >>>>> Obito in the stat trinity

Back