• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think you meant to post this, heretic.

gilgamesh-vs-the-emperor-of-mankind-fate-stay-vs-warhammer-v0-gpo2uwsvm7w91.jpg
Saber is most likely best choice since she’s the icon and mascot of the series

Ok, what ability doesnt Obito have?
Infinite Tsukuyomi, the thing that he is explicitly unable to use because he doesnt have the third eye Rinne-sharingan. He only ever made the god tree, madara is the one who has the ability to use IT.

And not only that, but planetary mindhax is super common in SW Legends and basically every force user is unaffected by it, and Vader in particular scales to the resistance of galaxy-spanning mindhax

So Obito winning via an ability he does not have and that Vader would be straight up unaffected by is absurd

Infinite Tsukuyomi, the thing that he is explicitly unable to use because he doesnt have the third eye Rinne-sharingan. He only ever made the god tree, madara is the one who has the ability to use IT.

And not only that, but planetary mindhax is super common in SW Legends and basically every force user is unaffected by it, and Vader in particular scales to the resistance of galaxy-spanning mindhax

So Obito winning via an ability he does not have and that Vader would be straight up unaffected by is absurd
cool-funny-salty-meme.jpg

Reading the comments everywhere is going to be fun

image.png

And Obito under IT does make sense since he was attempting it but got interrupted. He even had a free trial version used for one of the movies so it probably would've counted. Add in we have plenty of people in Naruto being able to break out of illusions casually or with minor difficulty - but IT was well enough that anyone aware it should be a fake world was incapable of doing so (if using the fillers) and Vader was seeing Padme again, I wouldn't be surprised it worked on him just long enough for Obito to stop him

Infinite Tsukuyomi
So **** it, I actually dont read Nardo but lets go there.

In Chapters 645-646, Obito, uhhh kinda yes he does do it? He uses the Tail Beast to summon the God Tree?

In fact, Madara is there basically saying "he intents to initiate the Infinite Tsukuyomi already?"

Uhhh

This is just flatout Obito summoning the God Tree?

Unless Im missing heavy context in earlier and future chapters why would this not count?

Some people take this shit too seriously god damn

how dare death battle make smeegly wonkledoodle win by downplaying memmie tinkersnot
I mean, yeah? If they're going to proclaim that they are they determine the accurate outcomes of fights the least they could do is strive for accuracy. This match is one of the worst researched in their modern history and has one of the most asspull wins for the person who should have lost.

Okay, looking bit further, technically Obito didnt cast the Illusion part itself, that was Madara's eye. But uhhh apparently all you need is Rinne Haringan which Obito does have thanks to summoning Ten Tails who does have it? Its bit convoluted but summoning it via that seems plausible no?
He specifically needs the third eye Rinne sharingan, which he does not have even after absorbing the ten tails. And even then, vader resists mind hax far more potent than the infinite tsukuyomi

I mean, yeah? If they're going to proclaim that they are they determine the accurate outcomes of fights the least they could do is strive for accuracy. This match is one of the worst researched in their modern history and has one of the most asspull wins for the person who should have lost.
In my objective opinion this was accurate and you are WRONG

FX71oZaWQAAqiUY.jpg

Back