• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you know i actually do think still think Vader has the edge regardless, but im Loling at the death battle subreddit who were *********** Vader.
I mean...that's absolutely fine, this is going to be a controversal episode regardless of whether your a naruto rep or star wars rep. I just think we all need to be put in check(not even leaving myself out I should know) and be civil about this.

Personally a massive fan of this episode purely because I love it when something is a salt factory
90c2bd3350b9804f8e12b5a35b304e58.gif

i mean people can point to the scaling (which admittedly is ass) but the real reason is that a character they liked lost.

given that kakashi vs obi wan suffered from the same issues but there wasnt nearly as big of a reaction.

Obito vs Vader is a ton of fun because it is close.

i think im more annoyed about how both characters were presented in the analysis, so much stuff just not mentioned at all.

they also spend way too much time on stuff that doesnt matter. I'm not talking about calcs or the like but just presentation.

I get that this was a new writer. and thats why im trying to be less harsh.

for example, i think pointing out that Sidious made vader's suit terrible on purpose is fine but it didnt require us to spend so much time on it.

Pretty solid episode overall, even if i didn't particulary care about the MU itself.

And for next time, i'm pretty sure Jean Grey should win, Phoenix Force just scale above characters that are already comparable if not stronger than Trigon.

DB really out here making obito win via an ability that he doesnt even have

One that Vader has also shown numerous times to outright be unaffected by

I was right, biggest asspull in DB history

Back