• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I personally don't really care about closeness. I care more about the connections and if there is good animation potential. I mostly view matchups as ideas for fight animations. Good fight animations don't need to be debatably close.

That and, I must admit that most of the MU ideas I post here aren't neccesarily ideas I want to see in Death Battle, they're ideas I would want to see anywhere in general. I just post them here just because I am able to, not neccesarily because I want that matchup in Death Battle haha.
To be fair I don’t think any character offers more in terms of animation potential than someone like Kirby lmao, especially when compared to Buu who’s relatively simple comparatively. Kirby gives Yuuma way more to bounce off of in a fight.

Not to attack your preference in matchups though lol, just backing up the one I like lol.

To be fair I don’t think any character offers more in terms of animation potential than someone like Kirby lmao, especially when compared to Buu who’s relatively simple comparatively. Kirby gives Yuuma way more to bounce off of in a fight.

Not to attack your preference in matchups though lol, just backing up the one I like lol.
Fair enough, I just prefer if Kirby fought someone else like Megaman, X, Mario or Rimuru Tempest. I like those matchups more than Kirby vs Yuuma.

Fair enough, I just prefer if Kirby fought someone else like Megaman, X, Mario or Rimuru Tempest. I like those matchups more than Kirby vs Yuuma.
Yuuma’s my personal preference for him, basically every matchup you just named for him I either don’t care about (the Megas) or actively hate (Rimuru and Mario)

I think Yuuma brings the most interesting fight potential, some nice connections and contrasts, brings a nice protagonist vs semi antagonist vibe, probably the most debatability, and ridiculous music potential.

Kirby buffs soon my ass with that 18 month+ thread still going on lmao
Oh I meant in the franchise itself lmao. They’re teasing multiverse stuff by canonizing the Kirby Clash games as alternate universes in the cosmology. I think some 2B stuff may be likely down the line, maybe higher depending on how deep they go in.

That L1C thread is locked in hell lol

Buu was Kirby's "The One", but I suppose if you do find him a good fight, then sure?

But shit like Mega Man X is kinda lame lol
Yeah I’m not gonna actively push for it since there’s other Kirby franchise MUs that are way more necessary than a Kirby run back, and other Touhou MUs I’d wanna see way more (KasenSonic & MarisaYuffie, hell, Touhou vs Kirby already has a good long-standing rivalry MU in Flandre vs Marx which brings a new player from both), but I do really like Kirby vs Yuuma as a matchup in general.

1680928037569.png

I have been praying for The Owl House to end for a while, it seems my prayers have finally been answered. TOH ends tonight. Hopefully that makes the popularity of the series sink down to rock bottom.

Buu was Kirby's "The One", but I suppose if you do find him a good fight, then sure?

But shit like Mega Man X is kinda lame lol
the zero vs metaknight match up came from way back(also 1min melee) they were the most well known broken fighting game characters BRAWL/UMVC3 umvc3 zero can team wipe (3v3) from 3 guess of a 1 touch combo and brawl metaknight noone came close to him in that game

Wow Owl House just plagiarized the ending of Amphibia, danm they really can't think of an original ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back