• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of curiosity what are your gripes with the show?
What makes you loathe it so much?

I am not going to watch the show but the fans are annoying and the type of people I hate. They're the mordern version of the Steven Universe, Undertale, FNAF and Bendy fandom. Also I just kind of have a prejudice against cartoon watchers.

Also I am just a very petty and hateful person overall, I don't need lots of reasons nor good reasons to hate anything. I just need instinct, raw and unfiltered instinct.

@Epiccheev and @Tots_Real what're your thoughts on the finale?
I'm not really a fan of Owl House so take my opinion with a gain of salt but I personally thought it was mid to kinda bad. Like it's very derivative and it's clear that the writers had no idea how to actually end their show (they just took parts of weirdmegedon and fused it with Amphibia). Like it certianly not the worst Disney ending (that's still Star vs) but it's certainly not good. If I had to compare it to Amphibia I'd say Frog show had a better overall ending even if I didn't like parts of it.
5/10, pretty forgettable.

99% of time i've seen someone hate a show it has more to do with it's fanbase than the show itself
Sometimes people enjoy a show more if the fandom is good since they are the type of people that interact a lot more with the fans and fandom (Me)

Other times, that show is something I am not willing to watch it because I am disinterested, but the fans annoy me. That turns a feeling of indifference into hatred.

I am not going to watch the show but the fans are annoying and the type of people I hate. They're the mordern version of the Steven Universe, Undertale, FNAF and Bendy fandom. Also I just kind of have a prejudice against cartoon watchers.

Also I am just a very petty and hateful person overall, I don't need lots of reasons nor good reasons to hate anything. I just need instinct, raw and unfiltered instinct.
I mean it's a bit unfair to have a show tainted but the fans but who am I to judge?

I'm not really a fan of Owl House so take my opinion with a gain of salt but I personally thought it was mid to kinda bad. Like it's very derivative and it's clear that the writers had no idea how to actually end their show (they just took parts of weirdmegedon and fused it with Amphibia). Like it certianly not the worst Disney ending (that's still Star vs) but it's certainly not good. If I had to compare it to Amphibia I'd say Frog show had a better overall ending even if I didn't like parts of it.
5/10, pretty forgettable.
I went on Twitter and I've already seen a few people hating on it in the replies of a few tweets lol.

For anyone who cares here's the spark notes for the Finally

• Before the episode actually started there was this sorta AMV thing where all the characters flashed onscreen, since it was neither power metal or Linken Park it was shit
  • Opens with where we left off with in Episode but magic hands come down from the sky and grab everyone
  • Cut to Luz, Eda and King all having nightmare visions about people they know attacking them
  • Luz is able to figure out what's happening and Amity and Hunter somehow tells her how to break out of the spell
  • It turns out Titan Magic is able to nullify Collector's powers (likely because they need a way for the collector to job latter) and using this knowledge Luz is able to escape and then free Eda and King
  • Collector pops in and decides to dick around with some games but is defeated each time
  • Collector gets sad and as I predicted Luz uses some Talkinojustu and convinces him to stop being evil
  • As Collector and the gang travel around the island Belos uses the opportunity to fuse with the Titan's heart (why didn't he do this earlier, duck if I know)
  • Belos becomes a kaiju and starts corrupting everything
  • Collector scenes this and the gang head to where Belos is
  • Luz gets hit by his death beam
  • Luz pulls a The Hardest Thing and disintegrates
  • Luz goes to limbo for a bit and talks to Kings dad
  • Luz gets revived and gets a power up demon mode
  • The group fight Belos for a bit and the Luz realizes that the only way to stop him is by going to his heart and pull Belos out of it
  • They due and then Luz kills him with rain
  • Montage of them fixing the city after the destruction
  • The Collector pulls a poochie and ducks off to space.
  • Timeskip
  • Luz is now heading to college in the boiling isles
  • Another goddam montage
  • Luz heads though the magic door and where there's a party in her honor
  • Then the series end with everyone saying godbye which was unironically leaked on 4chan yesterday but everyone thought it was fake because of how lame it was

For anyone who cares here's the spark notes for the Finally

• Before the episode actually started there was this sorta AMV thing where all the characters flashed onscreen, since it was neither power metal or Linken Park it was shit
  • Opens with where we left off with in Episode but magic hands come down from the sky and grab everyone
  • Cut to Luz, Eda and King all having nightmare visions about people they know attacking them
  • Luz is able to figure out what's happening and Amity and Hunter somehow tells her how to break out of the spell
  • It turns out Titan Magic is able to nullify Collector's powers (likely because they need a way for the collector to job latter) and using this knowledge Luz is able to escape and then free Eda and King
  • Collector pops in and decides to dick around with some games but is defeated each time
  • Collector gets sad and as I predicted Luz uses some Talkinojustu and convinces him to stop being evil
  • As Collector and the gang travel around the island Belos uses the opportunity to fuse with the Titan's heart (why didn't he do this earlier, duck if I know)
  • Belos becomes a kaiju and starts corrupting everything
  • Collector scenes this and the gang head to where Belos is
  • Luz pulls a The Hardest Thing and disintegrates
  • Luz goes to limbo for a bit and talks to Kings dad
  • Luz gets revived and gets a power up demon mode
  • The group fight Belos for a bit and the Luz realizes that the only way to stop him is by going to his heart and pull Belos out of it
  • They due and then Luz kills him with rain
  • Montage of them fixing the city after the destruction
  • The Collector pulls a poochie and ducks off to space.
  • Timeskip
  • Luz is now heading to college in the boiling isles
  • Another goddam montage
  • Luz heads though the magic door and where there's a party in her honor
  • Then the series end with everyone saying godbye which was unironically leaked on 4chan yesterday but everyone thought it was fake because of how lame it was
This honestly looks pretty standard for the most part.

Seriously what's with you and Marcy?
A Marcy Wu fan who felt that Luz VS Marcy has more connections than Luz VS Anne, revised Marcy Wu's profile in VS Battles Wiki, preparing for new revision of Marcy Wu's profile, and found her opponents from obscure verses.
    [*]Luz pulls a The Hardest Thing and disintegrates
Then it could be Luz killed by Anne but Luz activates her super form while Anne activates her own.

Though SSJB Anne vs Titan Luz would go hard.
It would though. Plus....
c8fmhd3rtpb61.jpg

It makes sense contextually lol

Actually, Luz’s new form was a one-time thing she could only access temporarily via getting a boost from King’s dad, she technically shouldn’t be given this form if we’re going by DB’s rules.
I do think that Luz's new form will surely appear in Luz vs whoever opponents because of Rule of Cool.

By the way, the reason why we make profiles is because of the passion.

Actually, Luz’s new form was a one-time thing she could only access temporarily via getting a boost from King’s dad, she technically shouldn’t be given this form if we’re going by DB’s rules.

Though SSJB Anne vs Titan Luz would go hard.
I have serious doubts that characters from shows with as short a runtime as Luz / Anne wouldn't just have everything given to them. It'd be like using Gon but not letting him use nen because he sacrifices it or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back