• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Talking about Super Saiyan

We won
FO6AR5qXEAIexUQ.jpg:large

That's so stupid.

Well here Super Silver is 2-B possibly 2-A immeasurable speed, Even 2-C infinite speed DBS Trunks loses hard to that lol

Uhh I kinda dont want spam it tooo much and frankly giving it away like that is weird.

Even if that is arguably fitting I already gave bonks here and in your party thread

Oh right canon IDW means Metal Virus is a thing. Huh.

Tbh, I did have a hunch that Bowser might win in DB. Some of better feats of Eggman will be negged due to technically Eggy having help; Rush games with Nega, Time Eater with Classic Eggman, so they wouldnt give him those. And then Bowser's funky Galaxy 2 black hole feat would prolly get calced higher than Final Egg Blaster. And DB would probably scale Paper Mario stuff too.

2-A really throws a wrench and seals the deal tho, even Paper Mario stuff cant reach that.

And yeah, Metal Virus is nasty against Bowser's army. Phantom Ruby can also BFR nastily. Bowser does have time travel of sorts due to Yoshi's New Island, but its unexplained how he does it. So would Bowser escape BFR from Null Space?

Speed wise, did recent MFTL+ Sonic feats reach those of Mario Galaxy & Party? Dont remember calcs for all these.

But yeah, before recent events I kinda was expecting Bowser to win in DB. This MU does depend on what they give them.
Eggman shouldn’t get negged for the Rush or Generations stuff. Any of his mechs that require two pilots can reasonably be piloted by one of his robots, since several of them have shown the capacity to pilot more advanced mechs (Mecha Sonic & advanced Eggrobos have controlled major mechs before), and he now has Sage who can assume control of a Titan and fight alongside Super Sonic. Those are non issues.

Bowser and Eggman both have time travel methods so that’s generally irrelevant. Bowser could likely escape BFR with Power Stars.

iirc Sonic & Mario’s high tier speed feats are generally comparable, though Sonic has multiplier arguments via stuff like the boost that could push them past Mario’s iirc.

honestly I think the nightmare combo of Metal Virus + Sage + Time Eater + Phantom Ruby kind of just completely ***** over Bowser here. It completely shuts down his army, very likely outstats him, and Metal Virus would turn his entire army into possible one shot methods against him, Time Eater spacetime erasure is instant ggs, Phantom Ruby can create a devestating numbers disadvantage + BFR most of Bowser’s army, Sage turns Bowser’s mechas (which are around his power level) right against him, essentially making Jr useless, and honestly they’d lose one of their main wincon arguments with the Clown Car transmutation since the Clown Cars would get taken out via Sage as well.

Last edited:
Hilariously enough, the upgrade might affect canon Buu saga though because Kid Buu threatened to make the universe go puff, so that match might be possible...if Yuuma didn't scale to Hundreds of universes.

Hit gets scaled to the infinite speed stuff assuming that shit won't get taken off if you want to gou by this sites standard
Tbh a speed equal Sakuya vs Hit would be a lot more fun. It's an argument of skill and hax then, which is much more enjoyable.

Sakuya still AP and Haxxed to death
What crack are you smoking that makes you think Hit outhaxxes Sakuya?

looks like Hit vs Sakuya is less of stomp now
Tbf Sakuya has immeasurable arguments. Probably still outspeeds depending on how you feel about scaling higher into infinite as well

What crack are you smoking that makes you think Hit outhaxxes Sakuya?
you must be trolling or you must have the brain of a sponge to believe that’s the case

Y’all misread. Blast said that Sakuya still AP stomps and outhaxxes Hit.

By the way, I’ve been busting my ass on blogs in silence lately, Mario vs Sonic and another Mario related blog the past few months on my off tile between work, college and other things, you can ask @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara and @greymerlion2 lol, I’ve been consulting them over a lot of things I find or uncertainties I have

I hope y’all are willing to give them a read over, I think I’ve found some interesting stuff and perspectives on both of them. I’m trying to make Mario vs Sonic as good of a complete, modern breakdown of the two as possible. My ideal timeframe is to have both of them done by next month ( :

Talking about Super Saiyan

We won
FO6AR5qXEAIexUQ.jpg:large

I think the changes reverted to what they were before. V:

Back