• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally spoilers gone.

I actually am miffed that people were bored of DBZ getting 3 fights in one season and here we are on Marvel getting 3 fights. Not to mention its literally the fight they didnt do because its a stomp and wellp :VVV

So contractually mandatory comics complaints out of the way, some 4Chan comments pointed it out well, if Raven wins, they basically make her beat Marvel cosmology. Phoenix has been kinda nuts even lately. They juiced that shit up hard. Even fully scaling Raven to Trigon isnt enough.

Now, I heard Raven has had big buffs lately and maybe some other shenanigans, but otherwise Phoenix seems to be the one to bet on.

Is Phoenix in Top 10 of all of Marvel?

My favorite villain got bodied by one of my least favorite ones...

vegeta-under-the-rain.gif

If the result is painfully wrong then its totally valid

Example:

How in any world is it Sasuke vs Hiei wrong, every calc group and discussion had them both within the same ballmark in Vader vs Obito and that Sasuke episode butchered Sasuke's stats whilst making YYH characters to be planet busters and capping Naruto at moon level

The arguments for Obito were ass lol
I'm sure there were better ways to go about it but like with Madara vs Aizen it felt like they went with the weakest ones that would have fks be like
Ugh what?
Average Vader debater moment. They made solid arguments.

You can't seriously say that with a straight face, or did you ignore my comment in how one of the G1 blog researchers came out and said it was really close and can see either one winning.
image.png

for reference

Average Vader debater moment. They made solid arguments.

You can't seriously say that with a straight face, or did you ignore my comment in how one of the G1 blog researchers came out and said it was really close and can see either one winning.
image.png

for reference
It being debatable is fine
What isn't is Obito using a move Vader could outright resist shit was Ben vs Hal when the loser died to shit he shouldn't

Not really. I've watched the episode several times and going over it and reading over the black boxes I can see it making sense
they used anakin defeating the Son and Daughter as a feat, which vader wouldnt be able to do. and if they thought he did then he would scale above the son who was a threat to the universe.

they also straight up just didnt mention izanagi.

WHY THE **** IS THIS AN ACTUAL PROFILE????
Iron man profile when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back