• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The episode fails to show Darth Vader's capability, especially his greater resistance to illusion and counters to Obito's attacks. Also, it is not the first time Vader encounters Padma in illusion.

The episode's next time is not only a boring Marvel VS DC, but also a boring one. Even regarding Marvel VS DC matchups, we have something better. They could throw a Spider-Man matchup to catch the popularity.

It is funny that the Uchihas are cursed with controversial results. Sasuke VS Hiei, Madara VS Aizen, and Obito VS Vader. Curse of Being Hatred.
Vader
fans feeling what Aizen fans felt right now
The Uchiha curse. The curse of hatred. Uchiha clan members evolve by losing what they treasure and develops hatred from such.
The Death Battle Uchiha curse. The curse of spite. The production crew hope to gain extra clicks while some fans just get pissed off by questionable verdicts despite good fight animation production.

How parallel.

Made a TN for Joseph vs 2003 Mikey, really like this MU, would call it best for both (imho) even.
image.png
Also, the track potentail for this MU ******* slaps, japanese version of 2003 TMNT had its own openings, now imagine how hard will the track go if you mix this with Bloody Stream.

Vader should have use his legendary technique
images

Anyways, does anyone know a way to watch the episode?im not a member of the channel
I am pretty sure Obito can regenerate his balls. Ball twisting doesn't work against him.
Made a TN for Joseph vs 2003 Mikey, really like this MU, would call it best for both (imho) even.
image.png
Also, the track potentail for this MU ******* slaps, japanese version of 2003 TMNT had its own openings, now imagine how hard will the track go if you mix this with Bloody Stream.

First Michaelangelo fights Spider-man and now Joseph? Funny how Death Battle matchup ideas work like.

The research crew had a problem when the below had a better research verdict than the well-made animation.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-L6mCC9g6z0
Thats literally a YT short that says who is better with no evidence. Its not better research than the DB ep :V

Its at best equal to it because they didnt show everything and therefore potentially misinform audience with missing information but you didnt mention that V:

Outcome wrong regardless
Just want to make clear that the common ground of this MU was that it was really close and debatable matchup, to where even one of the researchers of the G1 blog said they can see DB going 50/50 on the outcome for either Vader or Obito.

Even if you wanna get up tight with the numbers they got the bottom line is that the stats were going to be close to even, an it was already agreed upon that if that was the case Obito's advantages would be a much more important role in the fight like what the comparison chart illuminated.

While I still feel that ObitoVader outcome is wrong. And interestingly, "Obito seemingly kills Vader before realizing that it is Vader's illusion and Vader kills Obito" part can be installed at the end of the Death Battle animation.

Marcy Wu's new profile finally comes and here is the revision:

Marcy Wu should resist to Obito's all haxes too. I'm joking.
Part of me really likes how debatable this matchup is, this really is a sequal to Madara vs Aizen huh like figuratively as they're both seen as matchups where a lot of people believe that the losing character should've won ie Aizen, which to myself I can see but I digress.

EDIT: DB brought up good arguments, i look forward to the galaxies(hehe) reaction to Vabito once it drops on youtube in less than a few hours.

Also it's more satisfying seeing an underdog character of an MU win, like haven't felt like this since Trunks vs Silver XD.

You know I've always founded it odd that Phenoex and Raven didn't really interacted despite being in a crossover together, like in The Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans book from the 80s Dark Phoenix was a big part of it but instead of having her interact with Trigun and Demon mode Raven they decided to make the DC rep Darkseid for some reason.

Back