• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I got a question to any Naruto fans here on the thread.

How was Obito able to regain his Sharingan after Vader crushed it? Is that something he could do using his Hashirama cells and Jubbito regeneration or what?

For Vader VS Obito, I do think that Death Battle Team horribly make Darth Vader weaker than Obito and less capable of handling Obito's hax. By the way, the episode may have the conclusion Madara (1 Yottaton)<Obito (13 Yottaton), and you know why it is funny. Backlash would come and the video will have many controversy-based views.

I bet on Darth Vader, still. Darth Vader has perfect answers of Obito's techniques and Darth Vader should be stronger, faster and more durable. Rin is alive, and Obito becomes Fire Kage, and Obito wins in Death Battle.

I got a question to any Naruto fans here on the thread.

How was Obito able to regain his Sharingan after Vader crushed it? Is that something he could do using his Hashirama cells and Jubbito regeneration or what?
Yep, the cells regenerated his eyes. Plus, apparently, he got spares lying around so he isn't running out of Sharingan.

For Vader VS Obito, I do think that Death Battle Team horribly make Darth Vader weaker than Obito and less capable of handling Obito's hax. By the way, the episode may have the conclusion Madara (1 Yottaton)<Obito (13 Yottaton), and you know why it is funny. Backlash would come and the video will have many controversy-based views.

I bet on Darth Vader, still. Darth Vader has perfect answers of Obito's techniques and Darth Vader should be stronger, faster and durable. Rin is alive, and Obito becomes Fire Kage, and Obito wins in Death Battle.
They literally gave Vaders AP higher than what the either the 2022/2023 G1 blog had and there explanation and the blax box texts about the dark reaper seem reasonable, also MadaraAizen has been out long enough to where some calc revisits could happen, not like it was a terrible difference and even then in the Madara vid they said there are a range of possible numbers to determining there limits. I feel the episode did a pretty good job at explaning how Obito's more impressive abilities and survivability would give him the win.

But figures this episode is going to cause an uprising in controversy, an besides just because Obito won doesn't mean Vader couldn't win, it's basically common ground that this matchup is debatable.

Anyway.

10/10 episode, really enjoyed the analysis's for both Vader and Obito was very engaging but same time not too dragging or rehashing old feats like Beerus clashing, jokes were solid and the whole fight was a banger. Leave it here for now, rn it's like my number 1 or 2 for season 10 and my favourite Uchiha episode

The battle is 6/10. The battle animation itself is good, but the verdict is horribly wrong.

After successfully killing Darth Vader, Obito finally kills Madara since Obito is 13 times stronger, and Obito finally reunites with an alive Rin and becomes the Fire Kage. Unknowingly to him, it is an illusion created by Darth Vader, who senses Obito's similarities to him and uses his superior illusion (compared to galaxy-level illusionist) to overpower Obito's resistance to illusion. With everything Obito fights for finally achieved, Obito both is unable to and chooses not to resist to the illusion, remains still in the real world. Darth Vader kills Obito in the real world. Looking at the fallen opponent, Vader leaves a remark on his opponent before leaving from the battlefield: "Impressive".

I only disliked the death because I thought Vader was going to break out of the illusion and come back from the crush, and I got confused when he didn't do that. Am I stupid for being confused by that? Or is my confusion warranted?
The Infinite Tsukuyomi is suppose to be a Genjustu where the inflicted's deepest desires are fulfilled through illusions. I imagine that Anakin's greatest desire is seeing Padme once more and thus didn't break out....or the implication was that Vader couldn't break out.

Pretty much what Unknown_Warrior said. What I gathered was that Anakin seeing Padme again brought him too much joy to break out long enough for Obito to finish him off. Basically, Obito was being genre savvy. I think the other argument was the only time we see Infinite Tsukuyomi get countered was Sasuke using his Perfect Susanoo to shield Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Even then, they weren't looking directly at it and the jutsu affected the entire world and we have seen characters counter genjutsu that affect multiple people at once, so even people who usually are experts at breaking genjutsu couldn't do it. Thats pretty much my justification for it.

Pretty much what Unknown_Warrior said. What I gathered was that Anakin seeing Padme again brought him too much joy to break out long enough for Obito to finish him off. Basically, Obito was being genre savvy. I think the other argument was the only time we see Infinite Tsukuyomi get countered was Sasuke using his Perfect Susanoo to shield Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Even then, they weren't looking directly at it and the jutsu affected the entire world and we have seen characters counter genjutsu that affect multiple people at once, so even people who usually are experts at breaking genjutsu couldn't do it. Thats pretty much my justification for it.
Must say the animation presentation is very closely following the essence of the verses and the characters are very in-character - something Death Battle is doing better and better with fluctuations over time.

Vader should have use his legendary technique
images

Anyways, does anyone know a way to watch the episode?im not a member of the channel

The episode fails to show Darth Vader's capability, especially his greater resistance to illusion and counters to Obito's attacks. Also, it is not the first time Vader encounters Padma in illusion.

The episode's next time is not only a boring Marvel VS DC, but also a boring one. Even regarding Marvel VS DC matchups, we have something better. They could throw a Spider-Man matchup to catch the popularity.

It is funny that the Uchihas are cursed with controversial results. Sasuke VS Hiei, Madara VS Aizen, and Obito VS Vader. Curse of Being Hatred.

You guys arent seriously pissed off at DB updating stats causing older eps be weird now? They've been doing that shit for years. Just look at Thor ffs lol

Also yeah, they had Vader at 12 Yottatons, while highest calc for Vader in G1 blog was 9 Yottatons. And in VSW terms they made Vader 5-A vs instead of VSW 5-B They did not downplay Vader's AP lmao

You guys arent seriously pissed off at DB updating stats causing older eps be weird now? They've been doing that shit for years. Just look at Thor ffs lol

Also yeah, they had Vader at 12 Yottatons, while highest calc for Vader in G1 blog was 9 Yottatons. And in VSW terms they made Vader 5-A vs instead of VSW 5-B They did not downplay Vader's AP lmao
Its a mix of 12 yottatons being a massive lowball for Vader's power given all the insane shit he scales to in Legends and the fact that they had Obito win via an ability that not only does he explicitly not have, but Vader has a dozen or so instances of outright being unaffected by

If they did it to their characters they'd probably care more

Its a mix of 12 yottatons being a massive lowball for Vader's power given all the insane shit he scales to in Legends and the fact that they had Obito win via an ability that not only does he explicitly not have, but Vader has a dozen or so instances of outright being unaffected by
And is the galaxy level Star Wars scaling in the room with us now?

It is a pity that Death Battle is the only well-known web series regarding versus debating. There should be a Obito VS Vader which Vader gets the victory he reasonably has and with decent animation quality. But there is only Death Battle and I have to watch Obito gets the W he reasonably should not have.

The post-animation analysis only says that Vader is defeated by illusions weaker than IA, then why don't they mention that Vader has resisted to something more crazy than IH? The post-animation analysis says that Vader cannot counter TSB, but Vader has ways to counter TSB. Overall, the result downplays Vader too much.

Right, compared to Naruto, Star Wars does not have very cool eyes or a big tree to mess mind, but Darth Vader can be compared to that, if not more powerful. A casual viewer would only see Force users as "wow, they can push and pull" and some could use the term "Laser Sword" to refer to Lightsaber. I know some people believe that Yoda manages to create a snowslide is a great showing of The Force. The Force is far stronger than that. But it is not the reason why Star Wars is believed to be less hax or less capable of handling hax. It seems that the mistake of the creators is that Legend Force user does not manages to use the Force to make a tree rapidly growing first before creating planet-level illusions. They are capable of create planet-level or galaxy-level illusion without the need of some certain trees. It is understandable since the modern battle tends to have something visually noticeable rather than old-fashioned wuxia-style sword fight with some seemingly-not-impressive-but-actually-impressive haxes and feats.

Last edited:
Again, this just means Madara is getting upscaling even more from Obito :V
Which means unless Bleach verse gets really buffed Madara vs Aizen remains truer than ever.

Boomstick modified THAT line and used such in the post fight analysis.
But the closing pun is quite fresh - I thought he would modify / reuse THAT too.
Redeemed some points in here.

Back