• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly? Very fair points by DB, if their stats are comparable then Obito's sheer versatility, regeneration, and his abilities which bypass durability are just too much for Anny to handle.
Severely downplaying Vader lol
It makes sense though. Obito has more abilities that can keep Vader at bay as well as being able to OHKO him thanks to to rinnegan

The RTX version revealed a bit too much so it felt short, but it's my fault for being impatient and watching it. Anyways the fight was pretty good, odd looking models, with the truth seeking balls looking like ornaments. 8/10 I really liked Obito winning. I like when the underdogs win. Vader/SW gets a bit too wanked imo

It's not one I am eager to see, but this is a marvelvsdc fight that we all knew was going to happen one day so eh. The fight could be cool, I tend to like most Marvel vs DC episodes. I'm not mad at all.

When in doubt, use comics
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

This is the first time my predictions were wrong in this season. I predicted the outcome of all the previous battles but not this one. Mostly because I was leaning on the scaling they gave to Starwars and Naruto beforehand.

12 Yottaton Vader, 13 Yottaton Obito, both Lightspeed.

They used the Ewok moon thing lol

Obito had better abilities and regen.
12 Yottaton Vader, 13 Yottaton Obito, both Lightspeed.
They used the Ewok moon thing lol
Obito had better abilities and regen.
I mean, they made a good argument. Obito Uchiha does seem more versatile such that if their stats were similar Obito could pull off a win.

... but the data they have in making their verdict really downplay Darth Vader really hard.
I mean, a verse that plays with galaxies is just intuitively stronger than a verse who barely moves away from the Earth and the Moon... Right?

Yeah salt and rage will be up for a while.
Really not expecting Raven vs Phoenix be next. Like expecting Supergirl vs She-Hulk given Supergirl showed up in that Flash movie.

I have still yet to see a source for ******* galaxy level Vader.
Additionally, as Vader is comparable to Sidious who is more powerful than all other previous Sith, he should be more powerful than Darth Malgus, who was able to battle the Outlander, an absurdly powerful Force user capable of defeating Gethul, the destroyer of worlds, a creature capable of destroying entire planets and destabilizing planetary cores with just its tentacles. The Outlander was also capable of defeating Tyth, the Machine God of Rage, while Tyth was at full power. This Machine God was capable of completely obliterating the cosmic body Iokath, with Iokath being a Dyson Sphere encompassing a small star.

Star level Star Wars is the scaling with source I can find.

The solar system level thing comes from a statement - someone get extra time to pick that up please?

Additionally, as Vader is comparable to Sidious who is more powerful than all other previous Sith, he should be more powerful than Darth Malgus, who was able to battle the Outlander, an absurdly powerful Force user capable of defeating Gethul, the destroyer of worlds, a creature capable of destroying entire planets and destabilizing planetary cores with just its tentacles. The Outlander was also capable of defeating Tyth, the Machine God of Rage, while Tyth was at full power. This Machine God was capable of completely obliterating the cosmic body Iokath, with Iokath being a Dyson Sphere encompassing a small star.

Star level Star Wars is the scaling with source I can find.

The solar system level thing comes from a statement - someone get extra time to pick that up please?
That's like, large planet level lol, a dyson sphere surrounding an "undersized" star wouldn't actually be star level, let alone galaxy level.

Back