• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would use that copypasta more if it wasn't for it's implications it is genuinely funny due to how exaggerated it is.
I just think it’s funny how excessive the and specific the copypasta is with things
Honestly it is fun to see some edgy as shit 4chan post get posted on mainstream sites like twitter and shit, it makes me happy in a strange messed up way.
Also now I wanna do an AI voice thing DIO and Joestars with that copypasta
Kill Joestars. Behead Joestars. Roundhouse kick a Joestar into the concrete. Slam dunk a Joestar baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy [Inster term]. Defecate in a Joestars food. Launch Joestars into the sun. Stir fry Joestars in a wok. Toss Joestars into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Joestars gas tank. Judo throw Joestars into a wood chipper.

This is an unrelated rambling but I dislike how the character designs in RWBY decreased in quality over time. They don't look as good as they used to. They look more plain, brown, colorless, and boring than before. Oh, and Yang (My waifu) used to dress prettier. Her drip worsened. Sad.
I lost most of my interest when Torchwick got eaten then after the whole Vic situation which later exposed the corporate double standards at RT (subjects probably too sensitive to discuss here) any semblance of hype in RWBY died for me, now I'm mostly just indifferent to the current state of the show with the occasional petty snipe here and there.
after volume 5 nothing is canon and unofficial
I still get some enjoyment from trying to understand the PoV of Yang during the V5 big fight, what exactly was she going to do against two maidens and her mom? (While missing an arm).

We need Kirby movie and Later, the Smash Bros movie
Kirby is moreso something that works with an anime series. The last thing I want is a Kirby movie with Illumination lol.

PM being different depends on who you ask. Even then, PM and Mario being different worlds just brings up lots of stuff that I don't want to get into lol

Reality warping can still cancel out a lot of non-instant hax, and affect a huge portion of Eggman's army. Also, I mostly meant that if Eggman's creations and machines don't explicitly resist transmutation, then him resisting it won't help much since he can have his army and machines taken out in one fell swoop.
I’m pretty sure DB would separate them. Scaling them to one another for stats is fine but not giving them unique abilities and power ups and such. Not separating them opens up way more issues in terms of canon and cosmology and such than separating them does, even ignoring the massive Paper Jam shaped elephant in the room lol.

And the space time erasure was on a full cosmology level in a short time so it should counter the reality warping. Most of bowsers reality warping doesn’t really have onscreen instances or timeframes either, outside of the Yoshi’s story thing, and even then he himself was affected by it lol. The MP5 instance he literally never does anything so we have no showing of it

Also presumably if Eggman himself and his race car can resist transmutation, most of his own mechs / higher tier mechs could as well.

Last edited:
Wait, seriously?
Well here Super Silver is 2-B possibly 2-A immeasurable speed, Even 2-C infinite speed DBS Trunks loses hard to that lol

TMaakkonen may I have a horny bat too?

I want to help you
Uhh I kinda dont want spam it tooo much and frankly giving it away like that is weird.

Even if that is arguably fitting I already gave bonks here and in your party thread

I think Frontiers + IDW kinda make a huge deal in that matchup now
What the **** is Bowser supposed to do against the Metal Virus? That’s gonna wipe out his whole army and could instantly take him out lol
Sage now completely neggs Bowser Jr and turns all of their machinery against them, could seal most of the rest of Bowser’s major players in Cyberspace
Time Eater space time erasure lmao
5 uni+ to multi mechs
Phantom Ruby shenanigans and perfect copies of Sonic characters
Like holy shit rip Bowser
Oh right canon IDW means Metal Virus is a thing. Huh.

Tbh, I did have a hunch that Bowser might win in DB. Some of better feats of Eggman will be negged due to technically Eggy having help; Rush games with Nega, Time Eater with Classic Eggman, so they wouldnt give him those. And then Bowser's funky Galaxy 2 black hole feat would prolly get calced higher than Final Egg Blaster. And DB would probably scale Paper Mario stuff too.

2-A really throws a wrench and seals the deal tho, even Paper Mario stuff cant reach that.

And yeah, Metal Virus is nasty against Bowser's army. Phantom Ruby can also BFR nastily. Bowser does have time travel of sorts due to Yoshi's New Island, but its unexplained how he does it. So would Bowser escape BFR from Null Space?

Speed wise, did recent MFTL+ Sonic feats reach those of Mario Galaxy & Party? Dont remember calcs for all these.

But yeah, before recent events I kinda was expecting Bowser to win in DB. This MU does depend on what they give them.

Bowser does have time travel of sorts due to Yoshi's New Island, but its unexplained how he does it.
It's just explained as him suddenly warping through time and space, he can just do it at will because they really wanted adult Bowser to be the final boss for some reason.

Speed wise, did recent MFTL+ Sonic feats reach those of Mario Galaxy & Party? Dont remember calcs for all these.
They did reach that level and even beyond, but I doubt DB would buy some of them and the ones they would buy I don't think they'd be as generous as we are with scaling it to the base characters they'd leave that for Super Form level peeps.

But yeah, before recent events I kinda was expecting Bowser to win in DB. This MU does depend on what they give them.
Yeah it's one of those "Who the hell knows" MU's, depends on what calcs and scaling and what equipment or artifacts you give them.

Unless BOW2 buffs him that is.
Funny you mention that cause there's plans to buff him once Tears of the Kingdom comes out. Not to anywhere near Bowser's level but we could see tier 5 zelda make a return (Blood Moon shit from BOTW and all that, although where in tier 5 remains to be decided, got anywhere from baseline moon level to large planetary).

Well here Super Silver is 2-B possibly 2-A immeasurable speed, Even 2-C infinite speed DBS Trunks loses hard to that lol

Uhh I kinda dont want spam it tooo much and frankly giving it away like that is weird.

Even if that is arguably fitting I already gave bonks here and in your party thread

Oh right canon IDW means Metal Virus is a thing. Huh.

Tbh, I did have a hunch that Bowser might win in DB. Some of better feats of Eggman will be negged due to technically Eggy having help; Rush games with Nega, Time Eater with Classic Eggman, so they wouldnt give him those. And then Bowser's funky Galaxy 2 black hole feat would prolly get calced higher than Final Egg Blaster. And DB would probably scale Paper Mario stuff too.

2-A really throws a wrench and seals the deal tho, even Paper Mario stuff cant reach that.

And yeah, Metal Virus is nasty against Bowser's army. Phantom Ruby can also BFR nastily. Bowser does have time travel of sorts due to Yoshi's New Island, but its unexplained how he does it. So would Bowser escape BFR from Null Space?

Verdict aside...

All these suggest requests for Bowser vs Eggman in Death Battle.

Brawl at verdict on Bowser vs Eggman VS civilised meeting at animation potential on Bowser vs Eggman.png

Bat?

Rouge the Bat (Sonic) vs Marino (Mega Man X)
Rulers_of_The_Arabian_World2.png

g9mKnnXEio1tAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

SPOILER_gRHqghEBmDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Is it just me I smell some flavours of climax final battles from Altered Beast

The music is out. It is primal.

I do not know how you feel but
1. I hear people want either Ainz Ooal Gown (fading) or Anos Voldigoad (rising) or even Kirby vs Rimuru Tempest
2. I am neutral. But Kumoko does do one thing many isekai characters did not do.
3. every time I imagine Rimuru Tempest vs Kumoko into a fight this flashes into my mind

I have a feeling Kumoko would at some point play unfair (1:58) and Rimuru still overpowers, then Kumoko tries to run into an alternate reality (3:02) and Rimuru chases her down.

The moment from 3:02 onwards gives out a lot of Frozen Fire vibes.

Last edited:
9o496rcivt491.png

Adrian Shephard VS HUNK (Half-Life: Opposing Force VS Resident Evil 2)
Playable characters that aren't part of the main game (Adrian its playable only in the expansion pack Opposing Force, while Hunk its only playable in the minigame The 4th Survivor). Military members of the antagonist's faction (HECU and USS) that were able to complete their primary missions and survive against all odds, while everyone else in their team died or fleed (Adrian survived the Black Mesa Incident and stopped the Race X's invasion, HUNK survived Raccoon City Destruction and recovered a sample of G-Virus). They also never reveal their faces as they always wear military gas masks during the entire game. After their stories little its know of their location or what has happen to them.

Last edited:
Average Death Battle fan's IQ:

Eh, it's not the first time I've seen derpy POVs be mistaken for something else. Saga II had a random moment where I didn't know it showed a Vessel of Anima because the proportions looked like a building. They're more the size of spinal columns.

Kill Joestars. Behead Joestars. Roundhouse kick a Joestar into the concrete. Slam dunk a Joestar baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy [Inster term]. Defecate in a Joestars food. Launch Joestars into the sun. Stir fry Joestars in a wok. Toss Joestars into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Joestars gas tank. Judo throw Joestars into a wood chipper.

Not mine but found this

Talking about Super Saiyan

We won
FO6AR5qXEAIexUQ.jpg:large

Anne vs Luz is the next DBCast!
Anne outstats in every category aside from travel speed, has better close range fighting ability due to being train in one of the best fighting styles on earth, and has a super mode that lol stomps Luz even higher. Luz's only wincon is petrafication and that has such a low chance of being pulled off it's not even funny.

Back