• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Yor, it's either Chisato or Roberta, The Bride isn't that good as an opponent for her
There's Maki but she's shown less any combat and feat onscreen iirc
For SxF and SF collab, Yor vs Cammy is actually good too and based as well
There might others Yor MU as well but they are everywhere so listing them might be good

As for Loid, ngl i have no idea lel, beside him against Ethan which is very cool to say

Here are some Loid matches

34 min vid and they only talked about 9 matchups and two of them are Fire Emblem, so I'm skipping those

Sam (producer), Erin,(producer) John (storyboardist), and Liam (le swank) is in this

1. Ziggs vs Trigger Happy: Sam was Surprised that they haven't brought LoL into the show, until he was reminded that they already brought Jinx in. They seem positive about it, though not too familiar with Skylanders

2. Voldemort vs Daolon Wong: Liam and John watched Jackie Chan adventures but have no memories of the Daolon Wong. They mostly talked about Harry Potter in general and Sam brought up a recent experience of encountering a public normie VS debate of Gandalf vs Dumbledore and Sam schooled the Dumbledore fan with "why didn't Dumbledore stop Hitler?". Judging from this, I don't think Harry Potter is banned from DB at all. They seem to still have a positive attitude towards it.

3. Gappy vs Mollymauk: They liked the Mu and enjoyed talking about Critical Role.

4. Kaiba vs Kuroto Dan: Some of them are Kamen Rider fans, but have no knowledge of Kuroto Dan. Liam and John really like Kaiba.

5. Kallen vs Ange: They're not familiar with Code Ange. Sam said it's hard to get behind "privileged" main characters. Liam didn't know how to pronounce Code Geass.

6. Scott the Woz vs Scott Pilgrim: They are interested in bringing Woz into a DB cast one day. Should be fun.

7. SCP vs The Bakery: They talked about infinite cookies or something. They seem to like it.

Bonus: Liam likes Legolas vs Neytiri
Kaibab vs Kuroto Dan is based

Cool to see Code Geass getting mentioned.

Who are the characters? I know some of them, but I'm curious to know the rest.
and there is Siesta who doesn't have a profile

Here are some of them, idk about the rest

It's crazy, there's currently a vs thread between true form Darkseid and Infinite Zamasu and it's actually being debated who wins. And then there's Marvel where pretty soon everyone that is currently Low 1-C is gonna become Low 1-A.

It's crazy, there's currently a vs thread between true form Darkseid and Infinite Zamasu and it's actually being debated who wins. And then there's Marvel where pretty soon everyone that is currently Low 1-C is gonna become Low 1-A.
facepalm-really.gif

While you listen to this

Or watching this

And are waiting for

I'm still wrapping up the v6 commissions, got about 15 more to go on my end, then the March comms are next

Also

(I'm assuming that nothing has been set in stone for July openings right???)
right. Probably towards the end of this month as well, I'm kind of playing catch up because... well, slightly long explanation but I'm temporarily living in a hotel (not for any bad reasons) and the bed here really sucks so I'm sleep deprived and not quite working up to my full capacity
so I'm only getting about 1 song done a day instead of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back