• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At least be beats Ganon........right?
Yeah I don’t think Ganon really has any strong arguments against him.
More importantly, the armies of Dr Eggman now resists robofluenza from Dr Wily. Or just hacks the armies of Wily with their own hacking.

Sage and Sonic Frontiers really give a big boost.

... enough to turn the tides of Hoopa vs Erazor Djinn and Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard?
Merlina is doomed to have that L, Erazor probably just depends on if you view Arabian Nights as a universe or a multiverse or not.

And then the DB team decides that Eggman doesn't scale to any of Sonic's speed feats which leads to him getting speedblitzed and haxxed by bowz
Why wouldn’t Eggman’s reactions with his super mechs be able to be argued to that point tho? Especially when he can build AIs like Sage which 100% scale to those reactions as well. Then at that point just feed what needs to be done to Sage and have her assume control of the mechs lol

Why wouldn’t Eggman’s reactions with his super mechs be able to be argued to that point tho? Especially when he can build AIs like Sage which 100% scale to those reactions as well. Then at that point just feed what needs to be done to Sage and have her assume control of the mechs lol
I'm just exaggerating lol, but Death Battle's "both are assumed to be in their strongest state" thing kind of just throws parts of the matchup into the air. What exactly would count as the "strongest state" for Bowser and Eggman, respectively? Is Bowser empowered by stars, does he have his oneshotting gear on him? Is he tier 1?

I won't bother getting into actual stat arguments about the characters, but what exactly is "standard equipment" and "strongest state" for these characters?..

You know if you believe that the ratings for Alucard is crap, instead of throwing shade at others, how about you make a CRT and discuss why you think it shouldn’t be that high?
@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff yeah not sure what quoting the new DB changes has anything to do with my point here, especially with Hellsing of all series. But maybe instead of assuming the absolute worst case scenario, have an open mind and maybe think there’s some merit on the ratings beyond “it’s wank simple as that”. Just resorting to insulting the site and the people who bust their asses off to research some of these franchises comes off as very disrespectful and just provokes them even more.
Yeah i'll be honest, all of the "peoples need to stop buying what this site given" shennanigans made me frels uncomfortable as heck
Also if you don't want to trust this site then what are you gonna buy? what DB presented wasn't accurate either at most, comicvine and spacebattle are too fishy to trust with

Not saying VSBW is the most accurate but the way we indexing is the reason why most folks buying it

Yeah i'll be honest, all of the "peoples need to stop buying what this site given" shennanigans made me frels uncomfortable as heck
Also if you don't want to trust this site then what are you gonna buy? what DB presented wasn't accurate either at most, comicvine and spacebattle are too fishy to trust with

Not saying VSBW is the most accurate but the way we indexing is the reason why most folks buying it
Heck, on the LOTR front for DB for example, there is were several assumptions for Sauron that I find iffy. Some are excused by composite, but several were just weird.

Last edited:
Did you think I was ******* around?
Pizza_Bate_Papo_1-2926142120.jpg
OH HELL THE F*** NAH BRUH
7c18cdad836966c70c40349fb530c378.gif

I me
I'm just exaggerating lol, but Death Battle's "both are assumed to be in their strongest state" thing kind of just throws parts of the matchup into the air. What exactly would count as the "strongest state" for Bowser and Eggman, respectively? Is Bowser empowered by stars, does he have his oneshotting gear on him? Is he tier 1?

I won't bother getting into actual stat arguments about the characters, but what exactly is "standard equipment" and "strongest state" for these characters?.
I think giving Bowser everything in mainline that’s not Dreamy Bowser (since it’s a form he only gains by accident with an artifact he gains in the last hour of the game lol) is fair game, and at that point even with his highest stats Eggman still has every other advantage. Even if you assume equal stats, Metal Virus would ravage Bowser’s entire army and turn it against itself, turning even basic Goombas and Troopas into life ending threats for Bowser and his other troops, Sage shuts down all of his tech options, and Eggman has like 4-5 different “strongest mechs” while Bowser only has one “strongest” state, himself. Meanwhile Eggman has the Phantom Ruby for subterfuge and ensuring his safety, Time Eater could realistically just cosmology wipe Bowser and his troops out of existence, the rest of their haxx goes back and forth. etc

even with Dreamy Bowser he’d still lose as he’d still run into all the exact same issues he’d have without him (and Dreamy Bowser wouldn’t even really matchup to the strongest levels of power in sonic anyways due to translational inconsistencies and such)

I me

I think giving Bowser everything in mainline that’s not Dreamy Bowser (since it’s a form he only gains by accident with an artifact he gains in the last hour of the game lol) is fair game, and at that point even with his highest stats Eggman still has every other advantage. Even if you assume equal stats, Metal Virus would ravage Bowser’s entire army and turn it against itself, turning even basic Goombas and Troopas into life ending threats for Bowser and his other troops, Sage shuts down all of his tech options, and Eggman has like 4-5 different “strongest mechs” while Bowser only has one “strongest” state, himself. Meanwhile Eggman has the Phantom Ruby for subterfuge and ensuring his safety, Time Eater could realistically just cosmology wipe Bowser and his troops out of existence, the rest of their haxx goes back and forth. etc

even with Dreamy Bowser he’d still lose as he’d still run into all the exact same issues he’d have without him (and Dreamy Bowser wouldn’t even really matchup to the strongest levels of power in sonic anyways due to translational inconsistencies and such)
Don't Bowser have tons of hax as well? especially time travel

Don't Bowser have tons of hax as well? especially time travel
Eggman would have time travel as well via Chaos Emeralds and Time Stone + the Time Eater. I don’t think there’s anything Bowser has that Eggman can’t be argued to resist, counter, or at least have a workaround for

meanwhile I can’t think of a single earthly holy thing Bowser can do to stop the Metal Virus once it’s unleashed lmao. He’s distinctly not immune to biological attacks (he can literally catch a sickness in combat in BiS and has no equipment that prevents the status from my memory, and the Metal Virus works on a much higher level than a basic sickness anyways, down to the biometric level)

Last edited:
idk who wins between both Bowser and Eggman i think instead looking at in terms of pure AP, look at what both can bring in terms of abilities and what could be allowed

Just looking at some of Bowser's more cracked out abilities, Eggman would absolutely need the speed advantage to win, maybe even the strength advantage.

Plus even that might not be quite enough, especially with how common it is for Death Battle to play up things like Reality Warping and Plot manipulation.

Being able to change reality or plot can easily save Bowser from most hax, even if Eggman's machines resist reality wrarping.

And, given the apparent range of Bowser's transmutation, that's another big wincon unless I missed something on Eggy's profile (which is totally possible since the formatting is... yikes).

Just looking at some of Bowser's more cracked out abilities, Eggman would absolutely need the speed advantage to win, maybe even the strength advantage.

Plus even that might not be quite enough, especially with how common it is for Death Battle to play up things like Reality Warping and Plot manipulation.

Being able to change reality or plot can easily save Bowser from most hax, even if Eggman's machines resist reality wrarping.

And, given the apparent range of Bowser's transmutation, that's another big wincon unless I missed something on Eggy's profile (which is totally possible since the formatting is... yikes).
Plot Manipulation is a Paper Mario thing, regular Bowser wouldn’t get it

Reality manipulation is there but Eggman has complete spacetime erasure via Time Eater.

Eggman also has possible transmutation resistances off of enduring the effects of some of the wisps in stuff like TSR and IDW + The Chaotix’s super move transmutes things into rings and iirc he’s survived it.

Plot Manipulation is a Paper Mario thing, regular Bowser wouldn’t get it

Reality manipulation is there but Eggman has complete spacetime erasure via Time Eater.

Eggman also has possible transmutation resistances off of enduring the effects of some of the wisps in stuff like TSR and IDW + The Chaotix’s super move transmutes things into rings and iirc he’s survived it.
PM being different depends on who you ask. Even then, PM and Mario being different worlds just brings up lots of stuff that I don't want to get into lol

Reality warping can still cancel out a lot of non-instant hax, and affect a huge portion of Eggman's army. Also, I mostly meant that if Eggman's creations and machines don't explicitly resist transmutation, then him resisting it won't help much since he can have his army and machines taken out in one fell swoop.

Recently I've been seeing a lot of memes of Ruby being homophobic.
I don't get it.
Wang and Blake recently came out as being gay for one another (something something they're pandering to yuri[pejorative term] since they're the only one who still watch that shit something something) but they did it at a shit time and Ruby is freaking out and telling them to shut it.

Back