• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still waiting for the G1 prediction blog to drop I be like...

super-buu-hourglass.gif

Anyone calling an instance (better with scans and quoted chapters and issue) Rocket Raccoon actually hurt a herald.
The feat could be easily disregarded similar to how Death Battle mentions Batman kicks a DC herald

For Marcy Wu (Amphibia) fans and Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) fans.

Another time "base form may not win but Calamity form wins" moment.

So basically Rocket Raccoon is a street raccoon with a herald tier gun, but Stitch is herald tier durability.

No infinite universe shenanigans applicable for both.

Stitch: (tanking Rockets gunfire) Meega, nala kweesta~! (murders Rocket)

Not quite, unless I missed something Lilo & Stitch's universe isn't as large as the Marvel Universe.
I mean if you really wanted to go that route, there's an infinite universe size statement, but nah.

Stitch just has the stats to oneshot and the counters, speed, and tools to pull it off before Rocket can fire his broken guns.

Pretty much what I've been saying for two weeks aside from speed.

Cool, a lot of good stuff to eventually... steal when someone eventually tries to revise stitch's profile.
I might do it tbh

I’ve been considering doing a solo Stitch analysis covering literally everything for the character, including some of the media we couldn’t cover in this blog

Would you guys be at all interested in that? Can’t promise it’d be anytime soon though.

Been travelin’ in, the cosmos so long
Hoping for a light to guide me home but every turn just leads me to this place
Oh oh these powers are untamed
Shaking up the galaxy, with this sound
Just try to stop me, it's goin’ down
It’s goin’ down

Got a genetic glitch, but my pelvis is shakin’
With a mischievous grin I’m a force to reckon with ohana fuels my fight
Oh oh my spirits are high
Cosmic agility and my hound dog stance
Just try to stop me, I’m gonna dance
I’m gonna dance

I’m a creature of mischief, hearts fueled with fire
Searching for a love that's true and true but every time it slips right through
Oh oh oh what ya gonna do
With gadgets and gizmos, we’re gonna clash
Just try to stop me, we’re havin’ a blast
We’re havin’ a blast

Another time "base form may not win but Calamity form wins" moment.

Good safety net should Luz Noceda wins against Anne Boonchuy

Bad given Inuyasha anime spin off was out for roughly 1 year ago and it is hard to re-attract fans from Inuyasha should this be a Death Battle episode.

I might do it tbh

I’ve been considering doing a solo Stitch analysis covering literally everything for the character, including some of the media we couldn’t cover in this blog

Would you guys be at all interested in that? Can’t promise it’d be anytime soon though.
Stitch!Stitch and Lilo&Stitch Stitch would guarantee two separate key phases.

Looking forward towards your character blog and CRT

Last edited:
Good safety net should Luz Noceda wins against Anne Boonchuy

Bad given Inuyasha anime spin off was out for roughly 1 year ago and it is hard to re-attract fans from Inuyasha should this be a Death Battle episode.
I still believe that Anne wins against Luz.

"It is hard to re-attract fans from Inuyasha should this be a Death Battle episode" You're right. But the matchup is seemingly better than feeding adoptions of historical Wus against Marcy. I feel that the Impaled wins this one because Marcy is faster, stronger, and Kagome's abilities are far less useful against human opponent, I suppose. Kagome's profile is outdated.
I never expected that Stitch is that powerful.
I mean if you really wanted to go that route, there's an infinite universe size statement, but nah.

Stitch just has the stats to oneshot and the counters, speed, and tools to pull it off before Rocket can fire his broken guns.

Pretty much what I've been saying for two weeks aside from speed.
Not to mention that the broken guns statement could be dismissed as an outliner.

Best mythology MU imo
Overall, Typhon’s real advantage here is that he’s actually kinda fleshed out a little, compared to Surtr who’s basically just a big fiery blank slate of a character. People really just latch on to mythology matchups based entirely on “vibes” without considering if characters are like… actually workable at all for versus. And when it comes to mythology, you’d be both surprised and disappointed by how many gods and monsters don’t fit the bill. But that’s not to rain on anybody’s parade. Like what you like, I don’t really care.
I’m not really interested in doing any more mythology matchups, which I’m sure may be disappointing to people who enjoyed this blog and my Zeus VS Odin one, but honestly I think people overestimate how much you can really scrounge up for any given character. If I do dip back into mythology, it’ll probably be for a general “Egyptian mythology overview” blog, as I feel that could probably use a deep dive.
Words of wisdom.
Mythology research can be networks of rabbit holes which even paid university history/mythology/literature researchers are spending years to study.
Unless we cherry pick feats and lores and choose massively stompy matchups for episodes.

Also, the existence of so many Greek vs Norse mythology matchups and lack of Greek vs Shinto or Christianity matchups make me wonder why Arceus is more pit against Amaterasu (from Okami which is inspired from Japanese mythology) or Aslan (a fictional representation of Christian mythology) than King Drasil (which is inspired by Norse mythology).

Back