• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It'll probably be fun but I hope next mu features a character I care about in a good Mu
7ftwv5d66h4b1.png

Why is it that I can never think of good Xeno MUs for characters like Joker, or MUs for the likes of, say, KOS-MOS in general, when 95% of series side characters are easy af to find for me?

Yawr1.png

Yawr2.png

Hoping one day we get a Link battle royale just like the Mega Men got one. Spirit Tracks deniers gonna be in shambles when they find out the Hero of Trains dunks on any Link that uses the Four Sword.

If we get another battle for DC Joker, would you like see his version as emperor Joker or a movie version or would you stick with the regular Joker again?
100% normal comic Joker, can't see them using emperor Joker unless they did some weird ass MU like putting him against Kefka.

Actually emperor joker vs god kefka would go kinda hard now that I think about it...

I will never watch the show because 1. As you say, it looks like cringe and 2. The fanbase in the early years was soooooo bad. Like people think that the FNaF and Undertale fanbases are annoying; those are nothing compared to how MLP used to be.
I was too young to experience the toxicness of peak bronies (I'm assuming it reached it's peak during its first few seasons), but I can already imagine how bad it was.

Also, you shouldn't let a fanbase judge how you view the show.

I was too young to experience the toxicness of peak bronies (I'm assuming it reached it's peak during its first few seasons), but I can already imagine how bad it was.

Also, you shouldn't let a fanbase judge how you view the show.
What if fanbases are a great part of how you enjoy a show? A lot of people like me enjoy certain series a lot more because of the fanbases, because we talk to members of the fanbase.

Honestly, I wouldn't like Touhou as much as I do if it didn't had one of the best fanbases I know. That and the fans sometimes produced things that I enjoyed more than the canon things.

Terraria is carried by the modding community. There is a new content mod or new content mods every month or 2 weeks.

Death Battle has the worst community ever and I am absolutely not letting all the bans I've received from Death Battle Discord servers cloud my judgement v:

Anyway, a bad fanbase is definitely a turn off. You are justified if you enjoy a series less or if you don't want to get into it because of the bad community it has, especially if a big part of your enjoyment comes from interacting with the community.

What if fanbases are a great part of how you enjoy a show? A lot of people like me enjoy certain series a lot more because of the fanbases, because we talk to members of the fanbase.
If the fanbase is the only way you can enjoy a show or any form of media, it really says a lot about the people who made it than the people who participate in it. At least, that's how I see it.

Anyway, a bad fanbase is definitely a turn off. You are justified if you enjoy a series less or if you don't want to get into it because of the bad community it has, especially if a big part of your enjoyment comes from interacting with the community.
I could never let fans judge how I view a show. They can send death threats, be the cringiest people known to existence, etc. If the show is good, then the show is good.

There are so many shows with notoriously shitty fanbases that millions of people around the world still watch because they don't let some bad apples in the fandom judge how they see a show. Entertainment is entertainment, and this is coming from the Pro Wrestling guy. Pro Wrestling has some of the most toxic, narcissistic, self-centered, no women touching fans in the world, but I'd be lying if I say it didn't basically carry my childhood.

Back