• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rocket Raccoon dies.

Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha is next

What stats where given to both characters?
Stitch was black boxed to Uni I'm pretty sure
Rocket was herald tier with his best guns
Rocket could operate and think at picoseconds
Stitch could operate and think at a quintillionth of a second, as a lowball.
I might have missed bigger stuff for Rocket, but he was at least FTL
Stitch had reactions scaled to 1,000,000x FTL

Holy kek they flatout just made Stitch faster lmao

It seems that Marvel now has more losses than wins again. Their streak ended too. But hey, a 4 win streak means they got 4th best win streak in DB.

I kiiiinda do think Stitch didnt do quite as much in this fight. Good bunch of fight is him reacting to Rocket's weps, not attacking as much.

But I came to like Stitch and he won so 8 at min lol

I thought it was pretty cool but yeah, I didn't think Stitch do much in the fight. He's basically sandbagging until the end.

This could be fun and flashy. I do support it.

This really has potentional to be better than Madara vs Aizen so I'm having a lot of high expectations, as far as I know from knowledge exposer from naruto debaters of my server Obito is in the upper echelons of Naruto's most powerful characters

Pretty sure Legends scaling means Vader > Naruto as a whole
Last I checked on DB from the likes of there Obi Wan video they had high tier Jedi/Sith at large planetary level and FTL, an NarutoVerse peak should be right on that marker if Madara vs Aizen has anything to go by

I'm just excited for the amount of generated hype this is going to bring, an this time Vader doesn't get shitstomped into the ground by Doctor Doom lol

So how does Obito winning via hax seem like? Plausible or nah?
Very difficult to tell, Vader has a lot of fair share hax as well but Obito definitely has a lot more shit to throw, Inb4 Truth Seeking Orbs go brrrrrrr

either way this is an extremely close mu and the whole season easily

Back