• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Street kids from rough parts of an otherwise massive metropolis and cultural hub of the world (NYC/Brooklyn and Piltover/Zaun) who stumbled upon their respective power sources by pure happenstance (Ekko just happened to find a hextech shard in a pile of scrap in an abandoned factory, Miles just happened to be in the alleyway the radioactive spider was in)
  • Both are genius prodigies in the scientific field, to the point that they have every opportunity to go elsewhere to further their education, but they choose to forgo this as they feel they are better off staying to help their community, something which drives a constant wedge between them and their parents who want them to have a better life
  • Both witnessed firsthand the death of their role model (Peter and Benzo) at the hands of a power-hungry mafia boss with understandable and sympathetic but ultimately destructive goals (Kingpin, who was using a particle collider to try to bring his family back at the risk of destroying reality, and Silco, who was using hextech weapons to threaten Piltover so Zaun could gain its independence and stop being mistreated by Piltover) which acted as the catalyst for them taking up their mantle as their city's protector
  • Both have been at the center of a crisis that brought them in contact with versions of themself from different points in time and space (Miles working with the alternate universe spidermen to stop kingpin and spot to stop reality from being destroyed, Ekko working alongside himself from the future to prevent a war between piltover and zaun)
  • In their multiverse-exploring escapades they have come in contact with and worked alongside alternate versions of themselves including but not limited to a version based on a popular anime genre (Peni Parker and Star Guardian Ekko), a version that is a rebel musician (Spider-Punk and True Damage Ekko), and a version from a distant, cyberpunk dystopian future (Spider-Man 2099 and PROJECT Ekko), as well as an evil version of themselves from an alternate universe (Prowler Miles and Ruined Ekko)

• Street kids from rough parts of an otherwise massive metropolis and cultural hub of the world (NYC/Brooklyn and Piltover/Zaun) who stumbled upon their respective power sources by pure happenstance (Ekko just happened to find a hextech shard in a pile of scrap in an abandoned factory, Miles just happened to be in the alleyway the radioactive spider was in)
  • Both are genius prodigies in the scientific field, to the point that they have every opportunity to go elsewhere to further their education, but they choose to forgo this as they feel they are better off staying to help their community, something which drives a constant wedge between them and their parents who want them to have a better life
  • Both witnessed firsthand the death of their role model (Peter and Benzo) at the hands of a power-hungry mafia boss with understandable and sympathetic but ultimately destructive goals (Kingpin, who was using a particle collider to try to bring his family back at the risk of destroying reality, and Silco, who was using hextech weapons to threaten Piltover so Zaun could gain its independence and stop being mistreated by Piltover) which acted as the catalyst for them taking up their mantle as their city's protector
  • Both have been at the center of a crisis that brought them in contact with versions of themself from different points in time and space (Miles working with the alternate universe spidermen to stop kingpin and spot to stop reality from being destroyed, Ekko working alongside himself from the future to prevent a war between piltover and zaun)
  • In their multiverse-exploring escapades they have come in contact with and worked alongside alternate versions of themselves including but not limited to a version based on a popular anime genre (Peni Parker and Star Guardian Ekko), a version that is a rebel musician (Spider-Punk and True Damage Ekko), and a version from a distant, cyberpunk dystopian future (Spider-Man 2099 and PROJECT Ekko), as well as an evil version of themselves from an alternate universe (Prowler Miles and Ruined Ekko)
This is for spiderverse mile rigth? Seems cool, would not mind him returning if they used this specific version

How is the animation potential and how fair is it?

This is for spiderverse mile rigth? Seems cool, would not mind him returning if they used this specific version

How is the animation potential and how fair is it?
Ye, Spiderverse over comic Miles

Animation potential is great, i feel like Ekko's time stuff and Miles' abilities would play off of each other really well, and it has the potential for a Spider Society vs Ekko army fight in the background lol

Fairness depends entirely on where you tier Miles

356c208c3242b52ceb68106381dd3461a6f76c2dr1-2048-1148v2_hq.jpg

Hear me out...

Nice, and as i expected only Rocket's top weapons can be argue to be able to harm Herald level characters.
Seen pretty accurate, and i do like that with Cell it also included feats from both Anime and Movies.

In any case

Ant man vs Atom: good start, it was great to hear the theme of the Avenger heroes united, and a pretty creative Gore death (7)

Dragonborn vs chosen undead: a triumphant return of 3D fights definitely for me the best fight so far, fireborn is top OST. (10)

Misakaa vs killua: the match that best played with the aspect of both of them being strategists, while playing with their respective electric element, some weird moves but I think it's ok just like ant-man vs atom. (7)

Some people in the comments there don't seem to buy Stitch winning. This could get messy...
Well.. to be fair, people are really obsessed with the herald thing, I certainly think Rocket scales to ftl stuff, but I highly doubt all his weapons are multiverse level, infinite universes, especially since it depends a lot on how "crazy" you think the scale is.. (and why a good set I think are from the death battle Reddit and you know.. Marvel/DC)

Back