• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the fanbase is the only way you can enjoy a show or any form of media, it really says a lot about the people who made it than the people who participate in it. At least, that's how I see it.

I could never let fans judge how I view a show. They can send death threats, be the cringiest people known to existence, etc. If the show is good, then the show is good.

There are so many shows with notoriously shitty fanbases that millions of people around the world still watch because they don't let some bad apples in the fandom judge how they see a show. Entertainment is entertainment, and this is coming from the Pro Wrestling guy. Pro Wrestling has some of the most toxic, narcissistic, self-centered, no women touching fans in the world, but I'd be lying if I say it didn't basically carry my childhood.
I understand but for me, the reason I like most of my favorite media is because of the fandom and how entertaining they are.

Like, someone could make an 10/10 anime or game but you will forget about it if the fanbase is dead and you have no one to talk to about it.

Interacting with a fanbase is how you keep your love for a certain series or franchise alive.

That being said, I wouldn't exactly recommend MLP (or at least tell you to stop what you're doing and watch it immediately), but I can definitely recommend some episodes that I thought were really good, though expect most of the episodes to come from the first 4 seasons.

The only time when fanbases truly get on my nerves is when they ruin certain moments in a show. That shit be pissing me off with how much fanbases be ruining some special moments in a show by forcing their own opinions about it down everyone's throats and telling them they're right.

I feel really bored, so I'm taking requests for sprite art (Will only do the MU if I'm interested enough), here's some examples of sprite art I've made
j7mfl9eo6yz91.png

thanos-vs-frieza-v0-0n22nqmw8b2a1.png

undertaker-vs-itachi-undertakers-sprite-by-v0-d96ztt6pyc2a1.png

dio-vs-skeletor-skeletors-sprite-by-danoartist-v0-480oars7sc0a1.png
Bandanna Waddle Dee vs Hero Prinny?

(Any other suggestion would probably be Disgaea related too, since I'm a one-trick pony.)

MLP's fanbase mostly kept to themselves irl and even had meetups and events for their own fanbase. Bronies online however, were annoying on purpose sometimes. Honestly, considering their history starts with the site that birthed them, trying to destroy them, I can't blame them for wanting to be in everyone's face.

That said, I almost never associate with fanbases because obsession can bring out the worst in a crowd.

Sidenote, but it's hilarious how busted MLP got over time in VS, both in the shows and in the comics.

Now bingewatch and read the comics for MLP, because Disco the funnyman will be in Death Battle.

Honestly, considering their history starts with the site that birthed them, trying to destroy them, I can't blame them for wanting to be in everyone's face.
Sounds like a super villain origin story

MLP is unironically one of the verses I don’t rlly want anything to do with in versus lol, one of the few I’m deadass a little worried to debate after what I’ve seen in my years online.

Sneak peek

The sneak peek is public on YouTube in the recent Death Battle Cast

Rocket Raccoon better win against Stitch.
And that... is for the ice cream.

If you’re consistently getting banned from servers you might need to re evaluate something
It's too late to do that. To them I'm unforgivable so I won't bother to change their minds.

All I can do now is avoid getting banned elsewhere.
Im frankly shocked Dei hasnt done anything that bad here considering all the bans he keeps saying he has gotten :VVV
If I get banned here, I won't have any other place to talk about Death Battle so I am self-censoring a lot. I might slip up some day, but I'm trying to avoid that.

Tbf the whole thing has an Elvis vibe to it. But the lyrics have a more GotG feel to them.
The track art... There are two worn totems representing Rocket Raccoon and Stitch respectively.

Rocket's totem has a chunk bitten out of it and a part melted by Stitch's mucus, while Stitch's totem is partly on fire, has a line of small bullet holes in it, and a larger bullet hole underneath. Both totems also feature a few scratch marks on them.

Last edited:
I appreciate mind hax GG and soul crush GG being left out despite both characters coming from respective franchises (Star Wars and Bleach) that were (and still are to a certain degree) notorious for those instant win conditions in the Vs community.
Byakuya speaking Japanese

Windu: "SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHA ***** DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?!?"

Totally not copied from reddit

Back