• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What makes you think Death Battle will choose those two when Neo exists? Bet they dont even know who maple and shiroe are and even if they did chances to have them vs kirito is unlikely
I add "far higher against Neo" for a reason.

The RT higher-ups looking at Killua vs Misaka's view count:

Yeah no more obscure weeb stuff sorry.
Indie verses, lesser heard masterpieces and "collective writing" be like:

So are the verses which are popular in anywhere but the US.

Misogi vs Accelerator is dogshit, no offense
Wrong. It's peak.
I prefer Goenitz for Pucci

And Giorno for Misogi
I see, honestly I don't know a lot about Goenitz' series he originates from. I only know him because he has a popular genderswapped version on M.U.G.E.N. called Schlussel that has wind attacks.

As for Giorno, isn't Joker overall better for him? Giorno vs Kumagawa feels like a "I didn't want the most popular matchup for this character so I pitted him against another random character!!" type of matchup. I don't know why you say they're similar.

high_evolutionary_vs_lordgenome_by_xenozer0_dg12jgt-pre.jpg
The Spiral king vs a random dude. I don't like the Spiral king, he is boring as hell. I am glad he is being fed to what appears to be a random comic character.

This matchup is very silly and dumb, I love it. I would add it to the list of matchups I like if I knew more about Freddy (I haven't watched any of his movies). DIO vs Springtrap is also a lovely silly matchup too, but they're not very similar.

I saw lots of fan art from that game. Lobotomy corporation. What is that game about? Is it good? Should I try it? Would I like it?

The game made by the creator of Mogeko Castle, that game I watched when I was 8. I wonder, is that game good? My friends like it, maybe I should play it to share their tastes.
Thoughts on this weird-ass MU, my guys? Goes kinda hard imho (Tho the transformation connection seems reaaaaaaally stretchy)

I have to admit that this matchup is good. Though I prefer other matchups for Mokou.
The RT higher-ups looking at Killua vs Misaka's view count:

Yeah no more obscure weeb stuff sorry.
I hope this makes them want to pit obscure weeb shit against popular things rather than avoid obscure weeb shit altogether. Put my man, Accelerator against Magneto please. I don't get the point of that matchup nor their similarities since they're barely similar but I want to see my man Accelerator in Death Battle.

Remember when folks cried about how Magneto didn't fight Accelerator yet when another character from the same series who also popular couldn't get a Mil yet 🗿

Tetsuo vs Magneto vindicated once again
I think Magneto vs Accel would at least get 1 mil views, becaue Accel is a more popular character than Misaka, plus Magneto is one of the most iconic Marvel villains, he would probably carry the views

Still glad Magneto vs Tetsuo happened instead lol, peak episode and MU

Last edited:
"Most", which mean the rest from what he said are a bit worrisome
He just shit posting

But anyways meh it's kinda odd how it ain't even a mil so far especially given HxH is still fairly but given constant hiatus and lack of new material shit things be whatever
"This was more requested than you think"-the crew

my ass 💀
Look idk what they get in there inbox so who ******* knows

I think Magneto vs Tetsuo would at least get 1 mil views, becaue Accel is a more popular character than Misaka, plus Magneto is one of the most iconic Marvel villains, he would probably carry the views

Still glad Magneto vs Tetsuo happened instead lol, peak episode and MU
It would've gotten 1 mil ya right but still Tetsuo had more clout beyond just vs a bit

yeah for the record im just shitposting for the most part, its just funny to have an episode, post omnilander, perform this bad, i thought those days were over

oh well
Mainly because outside of the peak popularity for both shows back then, peoples universally hate Homelander so of course a battle where that mfs got oblirated to oblivion is such of power move that attract a lot's of views

The cons is: We got that instead the better Omniman MU like him vs Bardock, sometime you need to trade for something

Mainly because outside of the peak popularity for both shows back then, peoples universally hate Homelander so of course a battle where that mfs got oblirated to oblivion is such of power move that attract a lot's of views

The cons is: We got that instead the better Omniman MU like him vs Bardock, sometime you need to trade for something
Well Omni-Man vs Bardock can happen in a few seasons they didn't really cover all his shit

FYI: Since the Ballot Banter has finished covering both series of ballots, it has been discovered that neither King Ghidorah vs Deathwing or Steve vs Emmet were ever actually requested/submitted for the ballot by a fan. Those 2 MUs were handpicked by the staff.

So yeah, just thought to share this. I'm going to give the staff the benefit of the doubt and say they couldn't come up with enough MUs for the 3D Poll so they picked those 2.

FYI: Since the Ballot Banter has finished covering both series of ballots, it has been discovered that neither King Ghidorah vs Deathwing or Steve vs Emmet were ever actually requested/submitted for the ballot by a fan. Those 2 MUs were handpicked by the staff.

So yeah, just thought to share this. I'm going to give the staff the benefit of the doubt and say they couldn't come up with enough MUs for the 3D Poll so they picked those 2.
That makes sense

• Street kids from rough parts of an otherwise massive metropolis (Brooklyn and Zaun) who stumbled upon their respective power sources by pure happenstance (Ekko just happened to find a hextech shard in a pile of scrap in an abandoned factory, Miles just happened to be in the alleyway the radioactive spider was in)
  • Both are genius prodigies in the scientific field, to the point that they have every opportunity to go elsewhere to further their education, but they choose to forgo this as they feel they are better off staying to help their community, something which drives a constant wedge between them and their parents who want them to have a better life
  • Both witnessed firsthand the death of their role model (Peter and Benzo) at the hands of a power-hungry mafia boss with understandable and sympathetic but ultimately destructive goals (Kingpin, who was using a particle collider to try to bring his family back at the risk of destroying reality, and Silco, who was using hextech weapons to threaten Piltover so Zaun could gain its independence and stop being mistreated by Piltover) which acted as the catalyst for them taking up their mantle as their city's protector
  • Both have been at the center of a crisis that brought them in contact with versions of themself from different points in time and space (Miles working with the alternate universe spidermen to stop kingpin and spot to stop reality from being destroyed, Ekko working alongside himself from the future to prevent a war between piltover and zaun)
  • In their multiverse-exploring escapades they have come in contact with and worked alongside alternate versions of themselves including but not limited to a version based on a popular anime genre (Peni Parker and Star Guardian Ekko), a version that is a rebel musician (Spider-Punk and True Damage Ekko), and a version from a distant, cyberpunk dystopian future (Spider-Man 2099 and PROJECT Ekko), as well as an evil version of themselves from an alternate universe (Prowler Miles and Ruined Ekko)

I see, honestly I don't know a lot about Goenitz' series he originates from. I only know him because he has a popular genderswapped version on M.U.G.E.N. called Schlussel that has wind attacks.
From king of fighters series, a fighting game, Goenitz specifically debuted in kof 96, where he was the final boss, he is a priest too who worships another character, godly one called Orochi, the sequel final boss

Goenitz has wind powers and much like any kof final boss or really any from the company other games, are incredibly cheap, earning a word to describe them with "snk boss syndrome", Goenitz in particular gave players back then ptsd with his cheapness like others before and after him, most known catchphrase from him is "kokudesuka"
As for Giorno, isn't Joker overall better for him? Giorno vs Kumagawa feels like a "I didn't want the most popular matchup for this character so I pitted him against another random character!!" type of matchup. I don't know why you say they're similar.
Joker is his best and most requested yet imo misogi is better alternative and more fair to both to a degree

If I recall Steve vs Emmett was actually Minecraft Story Mode Steve, but the DB Staff made it into just Steve.

As for GhidorahDeathwing swap, maybe they were planning on making real Top 5 3D MU already for S10 lol

Really hope next MU is one I truly care about
Likewise although I'm glad Stitch is getting some attention these days, still makes me roll my eyes whenever peeps forget about the Polynesian culture in Lilo and Stitch and just assume Moana did it first.

I'm guessing we're getting either one live action episode or a hand drawn episode this season.

Back