• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

latest
Death Battle predicted the future by having Lobo kill Grimace
So are these making Ghost Rider vs Lobo inaccurate again?

I feel really bored, so I'm taking requests for sprite art (Will only do the MU if I'm interested enough), here's some examples of sprite art I've made
j7mfl9eo6yz91.png

thanos-vs-frieza-v0-0n22nqmw8b2a1.png

undertaker-vs-itachi-undertakers-sprite-by-v0-d96ztt6pyc2a1.png

dio-vs-skeletor-skeletors-sprite-by-danoartist-v0-480oars7sc0a1.png
I can't decide between all the matchups I like.
Screenshot_20230630-045757.jpg

Choose the one of these you like the most and I ask you to do a cool-ass sprite art.

I feel really bored, so I'm taking requests for sprite art (Will only do the MU if I'm interested enough), here's some examples of sprite art I've made
j7mfl9eo6yz91.png

thanos-vs-frieza-v0-0n22nqmw8b2a1.png

undertaker-vs-itachi-undertakers-sprite-by-v0-d96ztt6pyc2a1.png

dio-vs-skeletor-skeletors-sprite-by-danoartist-v0-480oars7sc0a1.png

That reminds me, I tried doing Elly vs Asuna a while back, but it didn't come out all that well. Perhaps you could give it a shot?

Here's what I tried to mock up (in reverse screenshot order):

Ending_to_the_cradle_-_Elly_vs_Asuna.png

Falling_shot_-_EvA.png

This_is_as_far_as_I_can_be_bothered_to_go_with_an_Elly_vs_Asuna_mockup.png

That reminds me, I tried doing Elly vs Asuna a while back, but it didn't come out all that well. Perhaps you could give it a shot?

Here's what I tried to mock up (in reverse screenshot order):

Ending_to_the_cradle_-_Elly_vs_Asuna.png

Falling_shot_-_EvA.png

This_is_as_far_as_I_can_be_bothered_to_go_with_an_Elly_vs_Asuna_mockup.png
The first shot actually looks kinda sick, can you give the background you used for the first shot? Maybe I could improve it

The first shot actually looks kinda sick, can you give the background you used for the first shot? Maybe I could improve it

I can certainly dig out the assets and see if you can make some headway

Etrenank.png

DeusBall.png

SolarisTubeIN.png

StrikeLines.png

Also: https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/finalfantasybraveexvius/sheet/110341/ / https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/finalfantasybraveexvius/sheet/192959/

Oh, and the Asuna Sprites (I think?) were from Dengeki Bunko, but idk where they went. This was the closest I could find, and I know they're not the same (not to mention they're blurry af):

AsunaGreenSprite_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png

Yeah, this new timeline is gonna need a separate bio without a doubt
Fz12iXpXgAIlSud
Separate different Mortal Kombat characters into different key phases or even profiles may be good ideas.

At least by then some characters at some phases may keep their "planet", possibly "universe" level settings, while other characters at other phases will be more grounded.

Separate different Mortal Kombat characters into different key phases or even profiles may be good ideas.

At least by then some characters at some phases may keep their "planet", possibly "universe" level settings, while other characters at other phases will be more grounded.
They've already even made into separate profiles, and unfortunately none of them regardless of profile are getting accepted beyond tier 8 besides an amped Onaga who'll be like, small town level or something

The real reason for using Mikoto Misaka to fight against Killua Zoldyck instead of using Akame or Black Star.

Seriously, we may have SAO characters coming in the future sooner than expected.
And this sadly (or luckily) Kirito will be more likely to come to fight against Maple and Shiroe. Far higher against Neo GiVeN pOpUlArItY iN tHe WeSt.
What makes you think Death Battle will choose those two when Neo exists? Bet they dont even know who maple and shiroe are and even if they did chances to have them vs kirito is unlikely

Back