• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fused Zamasu vs Zanza (Dragon Ball vs Xenoblade Chronicles)
2mil range
While M.Zam aint as popular as Black he still pops and it's dragon ball tho zanza isn't as popular as someone like Shulk,Rex and his wives so I'm expecting Zamasu to pull an Atlas here
Andy vs Ban (Undead Unluck vs seven deadly sins)
Undead luck needs to come out first and if it catches on with the normies I can see it doing well
Ruby Rose vs Gon freecss (RWBY vs Hunter x Hunter)
Hmmm kinda tricky
Killua episode ain't at a 1mil right now and RWBY last two episodes have done ass in clicks but both are popular so I say Gon may carry that shit to barely to a 2mil

1.5-2mil range
Let's try Kirby vs Rimuru
Hmmm 2mil
Kirby kinda carrying tho rimuru is a popular LN character to an extent so 2mil range
Noelle Silva VS Juvia Lockser (Black Clover VS Fairy Tail)
Female themed episode
1mil range may get a 2mil overtime
il_570xN.4642767244_dqe6.jpg

Sanguinius vs Optimus Prime (Superman vs Optimus but more balanced and it is not necessary to compose all the versions of Optimus that exist)
Hawk Boy from WH?
Can't say that would do all to well Sanguinis doesn't have footage and isn't well known to normies
Optimus have to be Pulling an Atlas here and even then I don't think it's the type of MU he can pull mad views alone
Black Flash vs Death (Castlevania)
Average mil

Ridley vs Vile
Average/decentish mil
Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba
Don't know the latter don't think Yu gonna be able to carry here
Demitri vs Slayer
1-2mil range
While GG is popular these days we have yet to see how it will do on DB

And Darkstalkers be dead as shit
Sinestro vs Terumi
2mil
BlazBlue be dead and niche and sinestro isn't the most popular lantern but should be popular enough
Should do decently

Now that ya here let's continue
More ideas

Himiko Toga vs Neo (My Hero Academia vs RWBY)
Manjiro Sano vs Tsukasa Shishio (Tokyo Revengers vs Dr.Stone)
Yang Xaio Long vs Katsuki Bakugo (RWBY vs My Hero Academia)
Ozpin vs Juiz (RWBY vs Undead Unluck)
Star lord vs Tucker (Marvel vs Red vs Blue)

How powerful is ganondorf?

Smash Ultimate shows Kazuya beat his ass so nah
Well I once beat a level 9 CPU Kazuya with my Ganondorf

On average? Ganon clocks in at multi-continent level and relativistic, although the version in the newest game is large planet level and can reach close to twice the speed of light. Although I don't think his AP matters much given his absurd regen and hax would more than likely get him a win even if he was way weaker.

Himiko Toga vs Neo (My Hero Academia vs RWBY)
Mid+Mid
1mil range

Manjiro Sano vs Tsukasa Shishio (Tokyo Revengers vs Dr.Stone)
Not expecting much
1.5mil range
Yang Xaio Long vs Katsuki Bakugo (RWBY vs My Hero Academia)
1.5-2mil range tho bakugou might be carrying a bit

Need undead luck anime to come out otherwise 1mil for ozpin
Star lord vs Tucker (Marvel vs Red vs Blue)
1.5mil

Just made this collage thingy for Bowser vs Eggman, this MU has grown alot on me for some reason, hope it happens this season
5x1j2da8vd8b1.png
Neither one is the others best opponent but it's still a banger match up and I'd love to see it happen (If only so they give Bowser actual respect this time instead of whatever the hell they were doing with him last time)

Neither one is the others best opponent but it's still a banger match up and I'd love to see it happen (If only so they give Bowser actual respect this time instead of whatever the hell they were doing with him last time)
Heavily disagree with that statement, though they do have very strong alts, especially Eggman (Eggman vs Cortex is pretty dope)

Ironically for Bowser vs Eggman, I do think the biggest competition for their "The One" MUs are the ones already in.

Bowser is bit basic, but has the grand title of basically being the Video Game badguy. So I do respect Vs Ganon, to determine fight between Nintendo's biggest Villains sucks about the actual fight tho lol

Bowser is the tech VG badguy. Wily, is the only to compare in legacy. They also naturally feel fitting, they pilot aerial ships, have robotic armies, have 'Blue' nemesis and funny facial hair.

So yeah Bowser vs Eggman also makes for even grander biggest VG badguys duking it out. Unless you wanna argue Sephiroth but ehh he doesn't vibe with Bowser lol

Kazuya vs Iori
If they do it around Tekken 8 release I can see it do similar numbers ala heigeese but better give both are more popular than those two
2mil range
Medaka vs Rias
Female themed episode of both screaming WHO tier
Average numbers I see it do or underperform
Kurumi vs Homura
Really boils down to Homura being enough to carry kurumi both have that generic animu girl look could see it do decently or average numbers
Nemesis vs Pyramid Head
Decent numbers
Both are popular and both are known to normies
1.5-2mil range
Jin vs Rock Howard
Heigeese numbers the latter isn't as popular to the top dogs in KOF and Jin was already used unless something really happens in T8 don't see it doing all that good
Sans vs Marie Korbel
Sans is still popular these days and Skullgirls is decently knownish
1.5mil-2mil range possibly higher
) Pucci vs Goenitz
Assuming Pucci is strong in popularity I see it do decently
1.5-2mil range

If they do it around Tekken 8 release I can see it do similar numbers ala heigeese but better give both are more popular than those two
2mil range
Kazuya would carry it big if done around then
Female themed episode of both screaming WHO tier
Average numbers I see it do or underperform
I mean Rias could at least be known to a degree, at least once you could have seen her or heard of her or the series she is from
Heigeese numbers the latter isn't as popular to the top dogs in KOF
New fatal fury is being made by SNK and suggests Rock as the main guy, given he is more focused on the cover for it
and Jin was already used unless something really happens in T8 don't see it doing all that good
Ryu, Kahn, Akuma were also used twice, also T8 is about Jin vs Kazuya, let alone they had the netflix anime as well, imo there is quite a good ammount of new stuff

Kratos vs Dante
Best of it's season range

2-3mil range easily arguably higher

Both Dante and Kratos are popular as hell these days especially Kratos so I can see it do very well for itself
I mean Rias could at least be known to a degree, at least once you could have seen her or heard of her or the series she is from
To us old heads arguably but new Gen peeps probably not

Ryu, Kahn, Akuma were also used twice, also T8 is about Jin vs Kazuya, let alone they had the netflix anime as well, imo there is quite a good ammount of new stuff
Hmm 🤔 maybe then really boils down to requests and how high in demand Jin will be

To us old heads arguably but new Gen peeps probably not
I mean, how many new gen know about elder scriolls and darksouls, yet look how that did

They lately tried new franchises with S8 to S10, once in a while cant hurt now
Hmm 🤔 maybe then really boils down to requests and how high in demand Jin will be
Well only after Kazuya and maybe 1-2 characters later

mean, how many new gen know about elder scriolls and darksouls, yet look how that did
Those two games are still popular and shit

Rias can easily be looked as generic anime girl number #290192939282 to the average normie

Not saying she can't get on but it'll be somewhat difficult to bring her on without someone carrying

Inb4 they pull a Trunks Vs Silver and give comic book cosmology BS scaling to Tails or Twilight Sparkle (Archie and IDW respectively).

A reminder (power wise) Tails is strongest member of Team Sonic in Archie.
Well, the MLP comics are "canon until they heavily contradict the show," so they're all valid to use. In other words, Twilight hits Gohan with that infinite speed and hax with some 5D infinite multiversal AP for good measure

Back