• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
matchup_tier_list__gohan__dragon_ball__by_aidan123x_dg0w8l3-fullview.jpg
not mines but accurate outside Nova being up high

I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks
On that note, if @Tipper17 is doing 'what the view count of episodes would be', then I supposed I'll do 'what the like/dislike ratio would be' on an episode (depending on who you think would win, of course)

ThinkWinston.png
fetchimage

Imma copy Tipper and Joycap, kinda, give me a character and I’ll give ‘em a Jojo mu
Just bump the pic. And the topics.

That depends on your definition of Sanity.

On that note, if @Tipper17 is doing 'what the view count of episodes would be', then I supposed I'll do 'what the like/dislike ratio would be' on an episode (depending on who you think would win, of course)

ThinkWinston.png
Fused Zamasu vs Zanza (Dragon Ball vs Xenoblade Chronicles) (zanza wins)
Ruby Rose vs Gon freecss (RWBY vs Hunter x Hunter) (Ruby wins)
Andy vs Ban (Undead Unluck vs seven deadly sins) (Andy's profile is outdated so Victor with rebellion should be planet level, so he probably wins)
Noelle Silva VS Juvia Lockser (Black Clover VS Fairy Tail) (Noelle wins because they accept the salamander feat + multipliers/scaling chain)
Himiko Toga vs Neo (My Hero Academia vs RWBY) (Neo wins)
Manjiro Sano vs Tsukasa Shishio (Tokyo Revengers vs Dr.Stone) (Manjiro Sano probably wins)
Yang Xaio Long vs Katsuki Bakugo (RWBY vs My Hero Academia) (Bakugo wins because the final war arc)
Ozpin vs Juiz (RWBY vs Undead Unluck) (Juiz win via UnJustice, unless Ozpin speed blitzes faster then she can look at him)
Star lord vs Tucker (Marvel vs Red vs Blue) (star lord probably has some broken weapons in the comics above city level)

The winners are basied on what we have currently for their stats on the wiki and their haxs, speed not equal of course

Last edited:
I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks

ThinkWinston.png
fetchimage

Imma copy Tipper and Joycap, kinda, give me a character and I’ll give ‘em a Jojo mu
Anyway, i don't have any ideas atm so i'll put only Youmu vs Vergil as the start, might get a ideas later on but mostly consist Homura MU first
Homura Akemi vs
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • I-No
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Bernkastel
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Dave Strider
  • Asriel Dreemurr
  • Strange Supreme (?)
  • Enrico Pucci
  • Trunks
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • (More)

Your prayer is heard.

Fused Zamasu vs Zanza (Dragon Ball vs Xenoblade Chronicles) (zanza wins)

Probably 7-3 at best (as much as I'd adore a Zanza W). Some Dragonball fans are still... yeah.

Ruby Rose vs Gon freecss (RWBY vs Hunter x Hunter) (Ruby wins)

7-3 again. Another HxH L so soon after the last? That's gotta hurt.

Andy vs Ban (Undead Unluck vs seven deadly sins) (Andy's profile is outdated so Victor with rebellion should be planet level, so he probably wins)

85-15, give or take? UU is a bit of a 'I'm sorry, who?' NGL wiz.

Noelle Silva VS Juvia Lockser (Black Clover VS Fairy Tail) (Noelle wins because they accept the salamander feat + multipliers/scaling chain)

85-15 also, depending on popularity. Probably higher.

Himiko Toga vs Neo (My Hero Academia vs RWBY) (Neo wins)

9-1 at least. So long as RWBY animation rigs are kept.

Manjiro Sano vs Tsukasa Shishio (Tokyo Revengers vs Dr.Stone) (Manjiro Sano probably wins)

8-2 at least? Idk.

Yang Xaio Long vs Katsuki Bakugo (RWBY vs My Hero Academia) (Bakugo wins because the final war arc)

anywhere between 9-1 and 95-5.

Ozpin vs Juiz (RWBY vs Undead Unluck) (Juiz win via UnJustice, unless Ozpin speed blitzes faster then she can look at him)

8-2ish. Ozpin is a weird character to bring to VS anyway. (Also Juiz sounds like Moebius M, so may I suggest a Xeno MU here?)

Star lord vs Tucker (Marvel vs Red vs Blue) (star lord probably has some broken weapons in the comics above city level)

9-1, depending on the writing.

Homura Akemi vs
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • I-No
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Bernkastel
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Dave Strider
  • Asriel Dreemurr
  • Strange Supreme (?)
  • Enrico Pucci
  • Trunks
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • (More)

Your prayer is heard.

9-1 @ all, and call it a day.

That depends on your definition of Sanity.

ThinkWinston.png
The Master (Doctor who) Vs Kang the Conqueror, since I discovered the existence of He Who Remains (Kang's variant) and The War King (Master's variant), this only increased my desire for it to happen.

Neron (DC comics) Vs Mephisto (Marvel)

Chales Xavier as Onslaught vs Parallax Hal Jordan

Master Chief vs Captain Titus(Warhammer 40K)

Anyway, i don't have any ideas atm so i'll put only Youmu vs Vergil as the start, might get a ideas later on but mostly consist Homura MU first
Similar numbers to Raiden vs Excalibur

It's getting hard carried by Vergil and while The gal ain't a complete who to the normies she is

1.5-2mil range at least

The Master (Doctor who) Vs Kang the Conqueror, since I discovered the existence of He Who Remains (Kang's variant) and The War King (Master's variant), this only increased my desire for it to happen.

Depends which Doctor we're scaling to. 9-1 at most ig.

Neron (DC comics) Vs Mephisto (Marvel)

Whatever capeshit averages out at these days

Chales Xavier as Onslaught vs Parallax Hal Jordan

See above

Master Chief vs Captain Titus(Warhammer 40K)

95-5 ig

What about Goku vs Superman (which without telling us is actually Evolution Goku vs Flash movie Supergirl)
idk
Is... Godspeed popular within Flash comic cicrles? He is relatively newish character and I think he is still used?
he's dead in the comics currently
and in terms of general popularity not much tbh if i say
CW didn't do much but made him lame as hell so not really all that in temrs of popularity

he's just hard carried by a cool costume

If Mystery Dungeon Grovyle vs Heroes Lucina does happen, I believe that'll make it the first time that an alternate continuity of a series debuted over the primary. What do you'll think of that?

Back