• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The thumbnail is lovely, not only it has good quality, but it perfectly reflects both characters. It's beautiful.

The song itself reflects the personalities and the feelings both characters convey really well. This song fits them like a glove. It's eerie, creepy and suspenseful.

I must clarify that I like the matchup a lot, too. They're abusive fathers that are leaders of criminal organizations. A mafioso fighting a yakuza member, it's a perfect matchup.

My only issue is that I feel that despite the song being so long, it doesn't change a lot in tone or intensity. I feel that a song that's so unchanging should be shorter. Despite that, I loved this song just by listening it for the first time, which isn't something I can't say for other songs.

Overall, it's a nine out of ten. My subjective feelings are objective, therefore anyone that disagrees is objectively wrong. Heheeheeee.

db_by_tg1058-dasnq7r.png

I remember when folks cried over Death Battle not doing Magneto vs Accelerator when mags got on yet when a popular character from the same series he from y'all were like who and didn't support the episode 🗿

I'll give it till next Friday but y'all better hope it does better over time otherwise y'all better not be cry over shit about them not doing new franchises

Looks like Killua wasn't big enough to carry that ******* after all

Y'all wanted HxH for years and you didn't even support its debut

Tragic dimless ********
So there are not quite as many HXH audience in the west who also give a shit on Death Battle as expected.

Swan Baby cooked
wpypnefujs7b1.jpg
The audience still care for classic dark fantasy games and classic Marvel vs DC capeshit battles when they claim cspshits are driving audience away - they agree classic game characters draw clicks tho.

Gamers rise once again.
Good sign for the audience wanting more batles with game characters.

bruh it took nearly 3 weeks to beat that capeshit episode , not a big accomplishment 💀

I remember when folks cried over Death Battle not doing Magneto vs Accelerator when mags got on yet when a popular character from the same series he from y'all were like who and didn't support the episode 🗿

I'll give it till next Friday but y'all better hope it does better over time otherwise y'all better not be cry over shit about them not doing new franchises
next friday? you're far too generous, but fine

Killua vs Misaka still hasn't reached even 700k

The next time discussion has been reduced to talking about pancakes vs waffles and talking to AI chat bots of Stitch and Rocket and asking dumb questions on the discord.

It's so ******* joever lmao
I swear your presence here is nothing but pure dismiss on everything
I mean why even care on views numbers in first place?

Back