• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're right. I stopped being an Angry birds fan once I became a teen. Now instead of admiring birds I admire badly drawn anime girls (Touhou)
Calling Touhou Project characters badly drawn anime girls (triggered)

Oh Liam found Akame vs Killua interesting and Ben seemed alright with the MU
After Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka and Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath aired? Gosh at least have other opponents to fight Killua and Mikoto and Akame already.
(Yeah I hear it Chipp Zanuff or Bang is raised for Black Star.)

Okay I manage to submit my applications (one fully paid, one shared with another).

Thank you for having one commission work split in payment.

That matchup name is one of the worst I've seen in a while. The matchup itself is good though.
But I prever Raul Evans vs Keyarga.
Raul_vs_Keyaru.png
Should I spare some time and give them a glance?

Calling Touhou Project characters badly drawn anime girls (triggered)
I can trigger you more. Touhou is the worst gacha game I've seen. The anime is mediocre.
uld I spare some time and give them a glance?
Both are very edgy series that tackle very suggestive and dark themes.

Redo of healer is literally rape hentai while Raul's manga is a revenge gorefest, torture **** without the sex parts.

No, only fanmade ones
And I have made a Fantasy Kaleidoscope Reimu profile in FC/OC VS Battles Wiki

Back