• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You wouldn't see it happen given that boils to the following

1.How DB scales MLP
2.the fallout of Bill vs Discord
3.Whenever Moro gets an animated appearance

I didn't think I'd get a Fodlan MU like this from such a minor character, but here we are:

DBX_Nemona_vs_Leonie.png

Nemona (Pokemon SV) vs Leonie (FE3H):

Both are hyperactive, happy-go-lucky, 'train me harder, daddy' types who idolize higher figures around that one motivation (Geeta and Jeralt respectively). Also, both go to a prestigious academy at the centre of their respective regions (Naranja/Uva Academy in Paldea, and Garreg Mach Monestary in Fodlan, respectively).

Wow just saw the new episode

Who would have guessed Misaka won?

Overall I thought the episode was an 8/10, some of the movements where janky but for the most part it looked fine and the lightning effects were great

I really enjoyed the strategic aspect they went with for the episode (See Togashi? You CAN make strategic fights while still having big sparkly boom booms)

Very surprised to see some of the things they pulled out to help make it more even for Killua such as using a 10 year old Bombardier calc from Naruto forums or assuming Killua's SOL is lightning speed just cause'. Same for Youpi's calc

This episode kinda made me want to watch index though I still have a bad first impression as I watched and episode long ago in which i found it to be incredibly boring

Excited for the next time as I don't know much on either character

Supposedly he can come back and Maxwell might not be able to destroy his source of immortality, but like, multi+ Maxwell

Imagisphere​

Imagisphere

Yes, the very force that created Sackboy, his friends and his world. The Imagisphere is a metaphysical ever-expanding wide omniverse that is made by the creative thoughts and ideas from the minds of every single creaturefrom the atomic to the galactic – within another omniverse, including you.

Ideas and imagination are made of pure energy, and energy never dies as it has held countless Craftworlds, moons and its infinite space. In other words, Sackboy’s entire existence is conceptual in nature and when dying without the Pod or any Checkpoints, Sackboy can be sent back to the Imagisphere and come back from his death.

Not only does it require destroying the Imagisphere to kill Sackboy for good, but also destroying its opposite, the Uproar as it is stated by Vex upon his defeat, “As long as there are dreams (Imagisphere), there will be nightmares (Uproar).” Or you could find the person Sackboy is based on, that works too.

I wonder if at one point they could add a Spanish Manga to Death battle, perhaps the ANTAGONISTA the manga from Saikomic, the winner of Tezuka Award from the 2020 Shonen Jump and since the manga is already being published its first volume

QnA from the server
  • Initially Killua vs Damian was considered but ultimately went with Misaka since it made more sense with her having electricity and what not, Killua vs Misaka is also kinda old School
  • That and they like to include new franchises ,when they can and Index was something they thought would be cool to ttry
  • Ben saying something along the lines of maybe exploring that (Akame vs Killua) at a later point and that Akame & Misaka were frontrunners for Killua MUs
  • it went like Ben not knowing who Misaka is then being convinced “she is awesome let’s do this”

Back