• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ehh its still at sub 600k in 2 days. KilluaMisaka needs weekend boost or else it might be fated "less than 1 mil in 2 weeks".
it's not looking too good honestly and i dont think expect a weekend boost at all, its joever for that episode me thinks

Ant-Man vs Atom is still the best performing episode and Chosenborn is limping to beat it and neither did good.

Stitch vs Rocket has to carry until Billcord happens.

Therewolf is taking care of a comm and I still have one pending from Brandon so I'm sitting this round out.

Oh mind telling what have you just commissioned?
I know that Kontororu is paying for Black Flash vs Death (Castlevania), and one to two out of the three is queuing (will update which gets accepted and fell away)

Paul Jeremiah Rabin (Marvel) vs Semi (Semi and the Magic Cube) may be next - this month or the next two, depending on how much extra I can save or how well my investments outperform.

Technically the below are in my queue but again this is so far below my actual daily priorities

The below may be co-commissioned
  • Superman Battle Royale
  • Rem and Ram (Re:Zero) vs Flora and Felicia (Fire Emblem)
  • Hisui and Kohaku (Nasuverse) vs Mion and Sion (07th Expansion)
  • Flandre Scarlet vs Marx
  • Son Gohan vs Ultraman Zero (Yes I have been waiting for cowards GoZero fans on this one but response is poorer than the two twin sister battle matchups)

Therewolf is taking care of a comm and I still have one pending from Brandon so I'm sitting this round out.

Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to comm Kasen v Sonic this month guys, I’ve got a Therewolf track I have to pay for and bills are hitting rough this month, might have to wait until July ),:
I thought you already commissioned someone else for Kasen vs Sonic.
Please do tell me when you want Flandre Scarlet vs Marx - I may need your help for that upgrade.

If this does not hurt anyone anymore

Yep US$350 for standard music (3:30 +/- 29s) plus standard track art proposed

It's also stupid. Movies serve as valuable advertisement for comic book characters if done right, worse case scenario is that you'd get free publicity for your comics. Like your not making money off the movie or the merchandize but you can at least get money though the comics.
The same game Death Battle and Rooster Teeth are playing.

Last edited:

Give me a heads up I can help split the payment there
Do you have a Discord account? Talk to me in private on how much to split.

My current budget allotted:
Standard 3:30 (+/- 29s) $320
Standard track art $30
Total $350
Split between 2 people = US$175 each

Anything else (say which reference music you want to pick) please discuss on Discord.

Last edited:
The Fantastic Four were retired during the period of time when she was introduced because Disney was mad Fox owned the Fantastic Four.
Reminds me when Netflix Daredevil ended at around the time when Disney took back Daredevil from Netflix and Nightwing killed Daredevil (Because of the 2-year "garden leave" "non-competitive" period signed between Disney and Netflix)

Last edited:
After scolling though some Spider-Man pages I'm kinda dispointed that Doom didn't have his Star Jaws in his fight with Death Vader and use it bite the Death Star.

Do you have a Discord account? Talk to me in private on how much to split.

My current budget allotted:
Standard 3:30 (+/- 29s) $320
Standard track art $30
Total $350
Split between 2 people = US$175 each

Anything else (say which reference music you want to pick) please discuss on Discord.

Yes I have a discord account

What if they try to bring characters we already had in the past at one point or really try their luck with characters popular from DB but their opponent may not be that big

Its not like they could skip those like Frieza, Cell, Gohan, Hit etc

What if they try to bring characters we already had in the past at one point or really try their luck with characters popular from DB but their opponent may not be that big

Its not like they could skip those like Frieza, Cell, Gohan, Hit etc
Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo, Nappa, Goten, Gotenks, Jiren...

Oh those from GT and Xenoverse...

Still a few to do.

Oh the vast casts from Naruto, Bleach and One Piece are waiting out there. And the spamming light novels turned anime...

Last edited:

Cell VS Omega (Mega Man), Son Goku VS Jin Mori (The God of Highschool), Moro VS Lord Tirek (My Little Pony), Frieza VS Pyron (Darkstalkers), Pegasus Kouga VS Son Gohan VS Pegasus Kouga (Saint Seiya) and Piccolo VS Magus (Dragon Ball VS Chrono Trigger).

Not to say that they are popular, but they do have potentially for be good choices for future episodes if they want to bring back Dragon Ball.

Cell VS Omega (Mega Man), Son Goku VS Jin Mori (The God of Highschool), Moro VS Lord Tirek (My Little Pony), Frieza VS Pyron (Darkstalkers), Pegasus Kouga VS Son Gohan VS Pegasus Kouga (Saint Seiya) and Piccolo VS Magus (Dragon Ball VS Chrono Trigger).

Not to say that they are popular, but they do have potentially for be good choices for future episodes if they want to bring back Dragon Ball.
Not to mention these aren’t even their main ones

Only realistic one

Youtube recommendation, getting nostalgic

If Death Battle ever does this vs his most popular match up, hand drawn is the best for it, especially to recreate this scene he does in most episodes

Assuming they'd do this matchup with both characters at their strongest, imagine having to explain how busted Tirek is. Full Power Tirek is potentially 4x stronger than a guy who casually ragdolls 2A characters.

MLP beating DBS would be one of the biggest potential saltfests and I'm all for it.

Back