• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killua taunts Mikoto into getting the badge by force - Killua dies as Mikoto tries.
Killua uses the Miles technique - Killua dies as Mikoto kills Killua out of defense against a "sekuhara hentai".

Should I be sad as Altair (Re:Creators) vs Jobu Tupaki (Everything Everywhere All At Once) is not getting so much popularity compared to The Spot (Spider-Verse) vs Jobu Tupaki if you think deep enough - power level, abilities, banter, everything, everywhere, all at once.

SnvdpR1.png

Probably the worst template I've made, but eh.

A Johnny-Free-For-All death battle would be pretty cool.

Off topic (or not)
Aside from Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard, I have noted another Sonic and The Black Knight matchup

Fran+Teacher VS Sir Sonic/King Sonic/Excalibur Sonic+Caliburn (Reincarnated as a Sword VS Sonic and the Black Knight)
Wonder if anyone would actually make a commissioned music or even an animated fight for it
Sonic clears in base form, even with the ancient 200 kiloton rock cleavage feat given Sonic's speed advantage. Oh Sonic can definitely outrun the city level attack as Sonic's combat speed is also his travel speed.

Last edited:

More Daisy feats

Oh Daisy can play a tug of war with a variant of Chargin' Chuck now... Wow more like a feat for Chargin' Chuck for being comparable to Daisy in lifting strength.

Anyway

Guess it is one step closer towards Peach or Daisy vs Amy Rose.

Remember when they retconned Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch into NOT being mutants as well as Mags NOT being their father, on top of the comics essentially replacing the Mutants with the Inhumans all to "match the MCU?"
I don't get the point of trying to make the comics just like he MCU. Do your own thing. People read the comics because they're different from the movies.

More Daisy feats

Wow, this looks very nice! I love it! I'll be buying it!

Geno needed boost at 2015 December, when Sakurai planned Ultimate :VVVV

Anyways, while KilluaMisaka looks like view blunder, their previews actually overtook AntAtoms which is funny.

I don't like the synergy either, but to be fair this is what the creators initially wanted. Editorial made them make Kamala an inhuman. This is just course correction.

It just so happens it's also being done in the most braindead way possible.
Honestly I prefer Kamala being an inhuman. If she were a mutant she would have had a level of baggage that would have probably stopped her from growing into her own character. In a way the X-Men's own popularity serves as sort of a barrier for most of their characters. Like for the most part Mutants don't really interact with the rest of the setting, they exist in their own sorta ecosystem, almost as if they exist on a different earth. Mutants deal with X-Men related problems and only rarely go outside their oddly expansive bubble. If Kamala was a mutant she would have likely been pigeon holed into whatever dumb shit was happing in the X-Men books at the time.
As such there's a benefit to Kamala being an inhuman. Since no one gives a shit about inhumans it allowed her to have the potential to grow into her own character. Sure Marvel fumbled that potential but she still benefited from not being just another mutant.

Tbf it was way past overdue she became playable in a traditional platformer (Nintendo actually likes her unlike Waluigi).

Also it's pretty obvious what the trailer and gameplay is alluding to but as long as it's "flowers" thats causing the highs wonder, then I guess it's kid friendly I guess? lol!
Princess Peach is also getting a new solo game. I am honestly pretty happy for that, especially after Super Princess Peach just came and went and was ignored in the following years.

Oh, yeah and she might be getting feats and hax of her own yadda yadda. There's that plus methinks

Back