• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah but Kars is only faster reactions wise, ain't no way he's dodge a big explosion unless he's somehow able to dbz deflect that shit
Unless im wrong, Wamuu did a travel feat when he 1st awakened against the german soldiers and fused them, was in massively hypersonic range or so, dunno if that is accepted in profiles

But even if is the case, is that explosion Meruem can do needing to charge or can pull it off immediately, Kars can still react to him about to do something and stop it

Behold the cursed fusion
John-cina (by shintarokonoha @ Discord)
Untitled776_20230618104004.png
interesting-old-photo-posted-by-austin-theory-on-his-v0-53c69gDcHDPo35yJWwSh7cbUlnRoYX1DkPLMHVB-rBE.png

Kars: Surely my regen and copy abilities will be enough to assure me my vict-
The rage blast in question:
and kars can't really harm meruem like at all, his combat speed is mftl but not his travel speed meaning that a rage blast isn't going to be dodged, one hit and kars is done.

Also did anyone notice how lately Death Battle got into stuff they didnt do so before with matches

Like using lore to justify a character rating better when visuals dont present well, statements regarding speed or AP to justify a power that a character deals with or has and how they power scale a character for at least doing something significant to a degree on another or something even if not fully
All I’m saying is Touhou has got some really good chances when it gets on DB off of Chosenborn & Killsaka lol

Lore scaling
Infinite distance crossing feats
Feats over statements

The trifecta is complete….

Unless they just decide to go back on their word, they are going to use lore feats no matter what.

Considering that for Asura the only way to close the gap between him and Kratos its to accepting the statements of Chakravartin having create universes.
Asura actually has a uni feat off of Chakravartin’s final death explosion, that was calced to be into the uni range iirc

Isnt current Krilling one shot blitzing though?
Yes
Ok, time to complain about DB more directly.

Kill shots that have characters body explode and arms, legs & head fly off look bad.

It looked bad with Galaxia, it looked bad with Killua. But at least they made it funny with Goro I guess.
It be funny
Would the tweet worked better if they showed MilesShock?
Well Miles vs Static was three years ago

Damn, it was about to be a tie until Sam intervened.
Did you just talk about this
King in Black Venom vs God Spawn with Mother of Existence - 2+1:2
Liam Swan is arguing 2-A to Low 1-C King in Black Venom vs 2-B to 2-A God Spawn with Mother of Existence

Ben is asking if we should do King in Black Venom vs God Spawn with Mother of Existence AND/OR Ghost Rider with Zarathos vs God Spawn with Mother of Existence

Last edited:
That too
But I didn’t wanna argue that cause that’s lame
Well does nen crush work here? Okay Meruem has the power difference to kick start but has Kars somehow adapted to learn hamon as well?
Okay if nen crush does not work by Killua on Mikoto who does not even practice ki, why would Meruem nen crush work on Kars (well okay Meruem is the one with the higher AP to start with)

That is, what makes Kars unable to adapt to and catch up with Meruem in AP if nen crush does not kick in before Kars adapts and understands (do the crew honestly buy nen crush)

Last edited:
Back