• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spawn's reaction when Kratos pulls out the blade of olympus:
Screenshot_20211025-235501.jpg
Is Spawn still stuck at multiverse level+ or is he 5-D now

Meruem loses to Kars despite the AP gap?
Something speed gap + adaptation.

We have just had Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee where Sanji just waits until Rock Lee burns out and finishes him off.

And Kars has adaptation / reactive evolution so insane.
Do not even bring in novel Kars - this is DCAU Amazo level.

Interested.

BTW what features do you expect from this milestone episode? (Oh this is ep 175 btw.)

Rocket is a street tier character who has some herald tier weapons in his reserves while Stitch has galaxy tier stuff in his base. Like Rocket could beat Stitch under certian conditions but 99999999 out of 100000000 times stitch wins.
The thing is his herald tier stuff isnt even really herald tier, they were weakened when he hurt them with those guns

Also Stitch has arguably universe level stuff

Something speed gap + adaptation.
Speed will do what in this situation? Even with absorption Meruem dura negs passively just by Kars getting closer, ontop of just nuking Kars before he can adapt. You could probably also make an argument for Meruem resisting Kars absorption and hamon.

Like what?
In Lilo & Stitch, Stitch's tag is Experiment 626, designating him as a 6-series experiment, reserved for doomsday-level experiments and among the most powerful and dangerous created by Jumba, and the higher the number, the more dangerous the experiment. Just from this designation alone Stitch would scale above:
  • Experiment 606 "Holio", who has a black hole inside of him
  • Experiment 607 "Launch", who was designed to warp the fabric of time and space, causing the entire universe to collapse upon itself
  • Experiment 611 "Doomsday", who was designed to make the universe implode when Jumba speaks the password

Speed will do what in this situation? Even with absorption Meruem dura negs passively just by Kars getting closer, ontop of just nuking Kars before he can adapt. You could probably also make an argument for Meruem resisting Kars absorption and hamon.
And the regen? Let alone the argument of the possibility to copy Meruem stuff like he did with hamon

Stitch is like a Kirby tier “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” character. Never expected him to be both stronger than Saitama and a wunderkind super-genius (the VSBW profile could use some work btw).

The only thing holding Stitch back is his seemingly poor speed feats.

In Lilo & Stitch, Stitch's tag is Experiment 626, designating him as a 6-series experiment, reserved for doomsday-level experiments and among the most powerful and dangerous created by Jumba, and the higher the number, the more dangerous the experiment. Just from this designation alone Stitch would scale above:
  • Experiment 606 "Holio", who has a black hole inside of him
  • Experiment 607 "Launch", who was designed to warp the fabric of time and space, causing the entire universe to collapse upon itself
  • Experiment 611 "Doomsday", who was designed to make the universe implode when Jumba speaks the password
Eh I feel like most of those could be argued that despite those experiments being more potentially dangerous Stitch is actively more dangerous in the moment. Also him being smart enough to create experiments such as those himself does increase his potential danger a lot.

Stitch is like a Kirby tier “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” character. Never expected him to be both stronger than Saitama and a wunderkind super-genius (the VSBW profile could use some work btw).

The only thing holding Stitch back is his seemingly poor speed feats.
DB has used piloting speeds as reaction speeds before, and surviving a natural black hole kind of puts stitch's durability into insane amounts if we assume DB still uses volume scaling.

I'm guessing due to their settings, that both Stitch and Rocket have dodged lasers at some point, too

DB has used piloting speeds as reaction speeds before, and surviving a natural black hole kind of puts stitch's durability into insane amounts if we assume DB still uses volume scaling.

I'm guessing due to their settings, that both Stitch and Rocket have dodged lasers at some point, too
Black Holes in Lilo and Stitch act either like worm holes or gaint holes. They don't have the same "infinity density" thing like in real life.

Black Holes in Lilo and Stitch act either like worm holes or gaint holes. They don't have the same "infinity density" thing like in real life.
Doesn't the anime one explicitly resemble a real-life Black hole without any of the wormhole stuff? Same episode he tanks the galaxy destroying bomb.

Also experiment 0 uses a laser arm, so there's unsurprising use of lasers I guess.

Beloved character
VS
Capeshit that isn't street tier, on modern Death Battle

I have no hope for Stitch
He needs to at least match in speed and that is not happening

Also did anyone notice how lately Death Battle got into stuff they didnt do so before with matches

Like using lore to justify a character rating better when visuals dont present well, statements regarding speed or AP to justify a power that a character deals with or has and how they power scale a character for at least doing something significant to a degree on another or something even if not fully

Beloved character
VS
Capeshit that isn't street tier, on modern Death Battle

I have no hope for Stitch
He needs to at least match in speed and that is not happening
My man it isn't serious we have no idea where both will sit at it
Also did anyone notice how lately Death Battle got into stuff they didnt do so before with matches

Like using lore to justify a character rating better when visuals dont present well, statements regarding speed or AP to justify a power that a character deals with or has and how they power scale a character for at least doing something significant to a degree on another or something even if not fully
Those haven't been new Obi Wan vs Kakashi is it started when it came to lore stuff in legends

It moreso better presentation I feel
Chosenborn was basically one they had to cover both grounds via direct n lore stuff

If lore is gonna matter this much going forward, Dante and Kratos are going be significantly higher they what we or anyone else has.
At the very least both should end up around the same league of power of the Chosen Undead and Dragonborn.

And depend how they interpret certain cosmology feats (Yggdrasil and Demon World) both characters can end up much higher than that.

Idk bout Dante but Kratos vs Asura is Where Feats vs Lore is gonna have its biggest debate on that front
Unless they just decide to go back on their word, they are going to use lore feats no matter what.

Considering that for Asura the only way to close the gap between him and Kratos its to accepting the statements of Chakravartin having create universes.

And yet it would still be less impressive due of Kratos upscaling above characters who can made/destroy the cosmologies of both Greek and Norse's worlds (especially the Norse).

Unless they just decide to go back on their word, they are going to use lore feats no matter what.

Considering that for Asura the only way to close the gap between him and Kratos its to accepting the statements of Chakravartin having create universes.

And yet it would still be less impressive due of Kratos upscaling above characters who can made/destroy the cosmologies of both Greek and Norse's worlds (especially the Norse).
I'm aware however my point is when u look at Kratos vs Asura from direct feat standpoint and when u bring up Lore on kratos side they have to do a good job on covering arguments on that end especially ones where folks lore on GOW being inconsistent and whatever

I'm aware however my point is when u look at Kratos vs Asura from direct feat standpoint and when u bring up Lore on kratos side they have to do a good job on covering arguments on that end especially ones where folks lore on GOW being inconsistent and whatever
I mean they did a solid job with Dark Souls VS Skyrim to explain why simply limitate to gameplay wouldn't fully show the max potential of both characters.

I mean they did a solid job with Dark Souls VS Skyrim to explain why simply limitate to gameplay wouldn't fully show the max potential of both characters.
I feel that was easier to sell given given both follow a similar beat when it comes to direct fears n lore

Where we have Kratos who when it comes to direct feats is lol in comparison to Asura and needs lore to whoop him

I feel its a bigger whiplash

Back