• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haha you're right, that might be one of the reasons why. I brought all of this up to myself.

What are the connections between Altair and Ms America?
My bad. Very big typos.
Jopu Tupaki is Altair's The One.

• Both are reality warpers so powerful it becomes the threat to the whole omniverse.
  • And the only way to stop them is to give them exactly what they wanted.

Guys, Misaka is getting upgraded is 6B...it's a bigger stomp now lol
I mean, still not as big an AP gap as Akame with Esdeath scaling and Black Star with Fire Force scaling.

Fight animations are not literal representations of how a fight would happen. It's the analysis that matters, the animation is solely for entertainment.
Yeah.
Seeing as the same thing happened between the Chosen Undead and Dragonborn last fight, thats not likely to mean much lol
Yeah.

Still, the fight looks cool so far.
Is it true Therewolf Media makes the music?

Last edited:
Guys, Misaka is getting upgraded is 6B...it's a bigger stomp now lol
Could you provide the link to the CRT?

By the way,

GG Bridget
The blue girl from persona
Who is the green haired girl? Is it a fire emblem character?.

P.S: don't buy into the BS that she's enby. The French already debunked that.

Also the fact that these same people will assert that A from FR isn't a woman despite the datamine that is used to 'confirm' Juniper's gender also confirms that A is a woman.

Could you provide the link to the CRT?

By the way,
It is here, Mario.

FB_IMG_1686738069559.jpg

If you are familiar with these two from expert reacts to games at the Gamology channel, they got scanned for the game, heard they did mocap too, wouldnt be surprising since its their thing

DB doesn't base its scaling off of what VS Wiki has, I thought we established this already.
or Death Battle researchers got Mikoto at 6-B before our site does

Asking: Does HXH have lasers?
Or interstellar travels or attacks?
Maybe, just maybe, HXH has speed even with Toaru mid tiers too.

Likely not. But still.

I think it'll be close AP wise

Killua:
+Aside from electricity resistence, he can absorb via nen socket which makes no damage
+Nen's mind attacks like malicious aura can be a legit wincon
+More experience
+Takes physical strength by a landslide (Killua can open a 64-tonne door with physical strength alone)
+Takes skill by a landslide
+Godspeed amps
+His esoteric abilities doesn't work the same as ToAru's universe, so it's possible she wont deal as well
+Better running speed
+Kil's electricity is a transmutation of nen than actual electricity, achieved by letting electricity run through his body (possibility of Misaka having less control over it)
+Possibility of not being sensed while using Zetsu
+Good on catching killer darts
+Better on close range
-Will have trouble getting said close range
-Less voltage
-While having better ways to tank lightning, possibility of dying while using Misaka's lightning to recharge
-More limited arsenal
-Less versatile
-Slower reactions (not much)
-Less AP
-No special counter to Iron Sand or electromagnetic field
-Nen contracts can be used but nonstandard

Misaka:
+Higher voltage
+Faster reaction speeds (not much)
+Able to amp her stats with rampage dress
+Iron Sand and electromagnetic field can be uncountered
+Higher AP
+More versatile
+Better arsenal overall
+Would teach Killua to kick a vending machine to get soda without paying
+Can let the fight be out of close range
-Not as good on close range
-Slower running speed
-Phisically very weak (needs her powers to lift beyond superhuman weight)
-Only resistent to electricity (while not absorving or immune, can redirect all other lightning outwards, so she can still defend against it pretty well)
-Possibility of having less control over Kil's elec nen
-Possibility of Kil's lightning shocking because it's not actual lightning
-Less durable
-Less experience
-Far less skilled
-Doesn't has anything to deal with Nen Crush
-Possibility of not sensing Kil when he uses Zetsu
-Level 6 is not standard and kills her

You think they can do it justice in 3D? Last fighting game MU wasnt best looking in terms of fighting
Hope so.

Will remain a bit skeptical on whether they would.

... Is the track for Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka a Therewolf Media track or Brandon Yates track... Or a collaboration?

There is another thing: in the end of preview, Misaka deduced that Killua's afterimages are sound-based. Given that Espers like Misaka requires extensive calculation skill and Misaka has encountered various people with superabilities, it is within something Misaka can do.

Is it one of the biggest joke a 10-C to 10-A can actually defeat a 1-A

Xavier get his mind hax in far higher Level in Tier 1 if @Ultima_Reality get accept his revision, also Is Xavier with Onslaught transformation so it technically 10-A, With 2-B transfomation (By Thor DB scaling)
Will people actually request this for a Death Battle?
Who else are these two pit against usually? I read that Takuto Maruki is pit against Shion or I-No most of the time.

That Charles Xavier vs Shokuhou Misaki or Yurika Tatsumiya is seldom heard at all.

Went to the junkyard and found this:

Bumping for people too lazy to flip to the last page

Last edited:
Back