• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
mk.png
mk2.png
mk3.png
mk4.png
Killua is dead if they allow level shift 6 somehow.

Miles Morales being Bisexual is supposed to be a joke even though it's unfunny as hell.

The people saying Spider-Gwen is transexual are genuine.

There's a difference.

I am speaking out of my ass since I haven't watched the new movie yet but isn't her whole story a common trope in media? "Accepting yourself" is not exclusive to trans people.
The trans flag in her room just means she is a trans supporter, that's common for white girls nowadays.
A TikToker talked about those last two things. Apparently, the movie changes color schemes a lot like in Jojos so her having a trans color scheme doesn't mean shit. And her dad having a trans flag is deboooonked, it's actually one of those medal things policemen have on their shirts being affected by a color scheme.

You need a lot more evidence than that to prove she is trans.
^^^^^^

Her story is practically a coming out story to her father, she has a trans flag in her room and her father has one on his coat, and they also just straight up just colour Gwen in the colour of the trans flag in one scene.
Since y’all are being really ******* weird about this and dropping some weird ass comments, I just wanna add that people had this same conversation about Madeline from Celeste “just being a trans supporter” because she had a trans flag in her room and her story could be seen as a trans allegory only for her to be later confirmed to actually yes be trans.

Not sure why people get so upset or fight so hard against the idea. Most writers/storytellers in major franchises will include heavy subtext like this to show a character is trans because god forbid the second you actually state her to be trans it’s “shoving it down people’s throats”.

90% of the people I’ve talked to who are normal people irl understood the heavy trans allegories, I’m not sure why this was such a difficult thing for some. Media literacy is dead lol.

Expect Spider-Gwen came out in 2014, so she's had 8 years to flesh out her character and such, and within those 8 years, nothing points to her being trans at all, like I said, it's just her signature color pallette and the flag is most likely her being a supporter/allie of those group of people

Expect Spider-Gwen came out in 2014, so she's had 8 years to flesh out her character and such, and within those 8 years, nothing points to her being trans at all, like I said, it's just her signature color pallette and the flag is most likely her being a supporter/allie of those group of people
People in this thread have literally been complaining about how these Spiderverse versions of characters are not 1 to 1 with their original iterations, and nothing about Gwen being trans changes or ***** with her story in any meaningful way. I don’t really see how people thinking the allegories means she’s trans is an issue when there’s quite literally no issues with it. We’re in here calling people degenerates and idiots over it and frankly it just seems kind of ridiculous lol.

People in this thread have literally been complaining about how these Spiderverse versions of characters are not 1 to 1 with their original iterations, and nothing about Gwen being trans changes or ***** with her story in any meaningful way. I don’t really see how people thinking the allegories means she’s trans is an issue when there’s quite literally no issues with it. We’re in here calling people degenerates and idiots over it and frankly it just seems kind of ridiculous lol.
It doesn't change anything, but they literally just introduced a handicapped lesbian Spider-Woman (Sun-Spider) and gay Spider-Man (Web Weaver), so imo theres no need to change Gwens identity when you can literally introduce new spider powered heros or villains that identity as LGBT.

Shit, lemme do my job before this becomes a thing

No more chatter on the Gwen convo, that’s a bit too close to Twitter discourse 🔫
See this is why I avoid most social media plaforms like the plagues on humanity they are.

Also some of us actually haven't watched the movie yet so kindly take the discussions and spoliers here please and thank you.

Now then thoughts on the potential banter between Killua and Misaka?

So out of curiosity for Gwen, is Jolyne still a matchup you see happening for her?
Possibly tho I don't see her up there in terms of runback even if here first episode was ass
Now then thoughts on the potential banter between Killua and Misaka?
I expect something involving both commenting on there usage of electricity and some snark but nothing really special

Back