• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most definitely, they gave Deku FTL, so Killua is for sure getting it.
Deku was put at roughly lightspeed lol he wasn't at FTL

Plus BNHA=/=HXH the only character that would get Lightspeed is Mereum post rose nuke who's the strongest being there

Feels like they're going to be pushing Lightspeed/FTL Killua
There not much evidence for beyond an ant exaggerating how he could've watched there dart

Seems like we have two matchups of San (Princess Mononoke) in one season.

This classic anime protagonists deserves recognition but quite not in this sense.

Oh Shaggy Rogers and Scooby Doo vs San and Moro technically is a matchup too. See when that happens.

Last edited:
So in a hypothetical episode featuring Olimar, would you guys give him pikmin from Pikmin 3?
Yeah, I’m pretty sure he uses them in the prologue and epilogue in Pik3.

This; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spyro_(The_Legend_of_Spyro)

Funny enough without the LoS trilogy, classic Spyro Vs classic Crash is indeed a close MU that can both ways (even here they're both city level with MHS+ speed lol) so the Spyro Vs Crash DB is actually one of the most accurate overall episodes.

As for regular MLP characters at bare minimum DB should have them at star to SS level (with amps) while the god tiers would be at least uni+ judging from what I've seen/heard plus let's not forget DB uses volume scaling too (E.g being 100× uni makes you multiversal on DB while here you'll be 100 times above baseline L2-C).
Honestly Crash vs Spyro using stuff from the alt canons for a composite was one of the most disappointing things about that episode because it made an otherwise incredibly close and fun MU a complete god stomp on one side and lost most of what people liked about Cralol

Question guys what do you think the death battle for this matchups consequences will be?

for me it’s.

misaka wins, then gon and his team will be out for blood and the Zoldyck family will too.

if killua wins, then there’s one less esper to defend the city and maybe touma and the others will be out for blood.

what do you guys think?
Basically

Something something fodder Ant claiming that killua would need lightspeed reflexes to react to his attack
Lmao, that's definitely not a lightspeed feat. Go read the feat's pages again with context. Also hyperbole statement.

Clip showing the feat in the anime. Killua predicted where the dart was going to hit and already had his hand in place to block the dart. Its the same in the manga.

Last edited:
Question guys what do you think the death battle for this matchups consequences will be?

for me it’s.

misaka wins, then gon and his team will be out for blood and the Zoldyck family will too.

if killua wins, then there’s one less esper to defend the city and maybe touma and the others will be out for blood.

what do you guys think?

Remind us what happened after Blake vs Mikasa?

Joking aside, I do think 'aftermaths' should be discussed a bit more for MU ideas (especially if they're 'longer' like the pre-S4 days or so). I have some ideas for if Shulk vs Stocke and the like becomes a thing, and I even have a rough outline of an 'ending' for Glimmer vs Maki (of all MUs...)

Ah, the aftermath fan theories. That takes me back. But "losers' group hunts for revenge" is boring answer, its more interesting to think what happens to the setting/world without X character.

And unrelated, Killua got more preview views than Atom, so thats sth I guess.

Yeah, but Atom might just have had the worst preview numbers of all time. Tho tbf even Ant has really bad preview numbers.

Preview views dont always correlate with ep views, but it is interesting to see who is more interesting fighter.

Back