• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

In other news btw

I get a heavy feeling they're giving Killua the win based on the preview

Showing no fear or surprise

Effortlessly no sells the railgun but affecting Misaka with an electric charged push

Smug about catching the coin

Rhythm Echo being called tricky to adjust to...

I don't like it so far

Effortlessly no sells the railgun but affecting Misaka with an electric charged push

I don't like it so far
Previews are previews, pretty hard to tell how the entire fight will go from them. Vegeta vs Thor had Vegeta doing well for most of it, and the CU vs Dragonborn had the CU seemingly toy with the Dragonborn for most of their preview.

I don't like it so far
Previews are previews, pretty hard to tell how the entire fight will go from them. Vegeta vs Thor had Vegeta doing well for most of it, and the CU vs Dragonborn had the CU seemingly toy with the Dragonborn for most of their preview.
That and Static vs Miles had Miles whooping Static at the beginning

Wouldn't focus too much on it

I found that remix of "Only My Railgun" plays when Misaka fires coin Railgun to Killua.

By the way, I feel that the preview is similar to LDB VS CU, as the combatant who is more likely to win gets disadvantaged first. Similar to CU blocking LDB's significant shouting attack, Killua manages to block Misaka's significant coin attack. I have a feeling that the railgun will be used as a finisher.

YouThreeNTransLobby.png

Yes I know one of these isn't Gwen, but the point still stands
GG Bridget
The blue girl from persona
Who is the green haired girl? Is it a fire emblem character?
Went to the junkyard and found this:

I don't know Killua but Misaka would definitely fight someone that doesn't give her the froggy coin thingies.
I like the music and the sound usage.

Killua cancelled Misaka's strongest attack as if it was nothing...

The preview is overall pretty dope.

Alright my take
Pros:
Sprites for Killua look well
Ost sounds
VA for both l
Sounds good
Background looks great, heaven arena is a cool setting

Cons:
Killua movements wehn he did the lighting palm looks stiff and awkward when he slashed her

Overall looks good for the most part nothing special given it's length
need to see the full thing to get an idea

VA is standard. Up to standard.
... but the graphics (sprites, close ups...) really gets closer to hand drawn anime standard.
Someone must have fetched some good sprite sheets/puppets.
Music is... Surprisingly not techno rock enough at the beginning. Still good enough.
Background looks great.

Killua gets antagonised a bit but eh whatever. He is a cocky person anyway.

Overall looks good for the most part nothing special given its length, need to see the full thing to get the whole picture.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Would they get along if they were in the same verse?
One of the researchers comment on it

"we actually talked a bit about how Killua and Misaka would "realistically" interact if they met, and I think the conclusion we came to is that they probably just wouldn't care much about each Other
Killua is aggressive early on in HxH but he mellows out a ton as the series goes on, and probably wouldn't pick a fight with anyone who doesn't **** with him first. Misaka meanwhile also tends to keep to herself aside from her close friend group, and wouldn't really think much of Killua as long as he's not out doing crimes or something.They wouldn't be friends and they wouldn't fight either, just a mutual non-caring"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back