• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
honestly yeah maybe im just brainrot by the views much bigger channels get and underestimate the current numbers, maybe its not so bad
There has been 33 DBs that have reached 10+ mil views. OmniLander is going to be 34th.

S6, S7 & S8 dont have 10 millers, with closest being GRvLobo at 8.9 mil, HulkBroly at 8.4 mil and SaitamaPopeye at 6.3 mil.
I do think a Saitama ep should've done a bit more. Maybe he should have fought Sans ngl wiz

Ya know on one hand I could understand this
On the other hand how they get money anyways
Pretty sure they said sponsorships are where the majority of their money came from. Think they’ve gone on record saying that the only reason the show survived Covid was because of the help of sponsors.

honestly yeah maybe im just brainrot by the views much bigger channels get and underestimate the current numbers, maybe its not so bad

I do think a Saitama ep should've done a bit more. Maybe he should have fought Sans ngl wiz
Poptama is one of the most viewed episodes in the past like 4 or so seasons I think that’s pretty damn good

brainrot by the views much bigger channels get and underestimate the current numbers, maybe its not so bad
Same deal on my end
Pretty sure they said sponsorships are where the majority of their money came from. Think they’ve gone on record saying that the only reason the show survived Covid was because of the help of sponsors.
Explained the fuckery of that season
Poptama is one of the most viewed episodes in the past like 4 or so seasons I think that’s pretty damn good
Especially considering OPM hasn't had an anime for awhile and Popeye not being that well known with the younger audience

I also think people put too much stock into view trends and previews and such. I remember there being a lot of doom as gloom about how BondWick would perform like shit because of how the previews did, and yet it’s the 2nd most viewed episode of the season, only beaten by ******* Omnilander lol. People were talking about how Trunks vs Silver was performing poorly, but Flash vs Sonic is one of the best performing DBs in the last several seasons and it only has about twice the viewership.

I think we should really stop putting so much stock into views and how things perform in terms of millions. Or compared to X video or Y video. Unless the DB team directly says an episode flopped or the views were underwhelming I don’t think there’s all that much to be worried about.

Not to mention, DB is a company who’s been doing this for years and is 100% paying attention to analytics better than a bunch of nerds like us are. They probably have expected requirements to meet and adjust those requirements per episode depending on the characters / franchises involved. Again I MUST stress, if MACHOAID was viewed as a success and it only caught what, 700k in a month? Things probably aren’t as dire as y’all are making it out to be.

dfzmbxh-db862e7c-3b9b-4836-8584-efd119818277.jpg

yet it’s the 2nd most viewed episode of the season,
correction tied third most with TanJon and behind Thorgeta and Omnilander
think we should really stop putting so much stock into views and how things perform in terms of millions. Or compared to X video or Y video. Unless the DB team directly says an episode flopped or the views were underwhelming I don’t think there’s all that much to be worried about.

Not to mention, DB is a company who’s been doing this for years and is 100% paying attention to analytics better than a bunch of nerds like us are. They probably have expected requirements to meet and adjust those requirements per episode depending on the characters / franchises involved. Again I MUST stress, if MACHOAID was viewed as a success and it only caught what, 700k in a month? Things probably aren’t as dire as y’all are making it out to be.
well i agree and some what not obviously there's no need too worry now given we just started this season, and the first two episodes are doing well, especially Chosenborn given it trended at the top 5 spot and they probably have shit to give an idea on how well x episode would do in terms of numbers.

that being said they do take into account on whether an episode is performing all that well or not given speedy mentioned the last three fighting game episodes underperformed
overall nothing to worry about but wouldn't ignore it to an extent considering they still need to do well to get the higher ups to be more open to using more new franchises and not rely on capeshit n whatever to get the easy clicks

Seems that XDive should be safe for now.

XDive surviving the end of service allegations, you love to see it
Yeah.

Oh. This means a lot of Mega Man matchups are reviving too. Extra redemption.
Now Sly Cooper can concentrate to fight Lupin III as Marino will take care of Rouge the Bat.

Any Record of Rangarok match-up (With the exception of those involving Adam) is just an excuse for people to draw gay sex
Well artists will draw gay sex on whoever they ship.
When Adam vs Asura is considered high tier gay sex what else do you expect?
Also, someone to watch with Kenpachi? Great.

Last edited:

This looks like a connections wall.

Yup, most connections are like that huh

Hell the Fact ChosenBorn already have half the clicks over a capeshit episode like Antom shows that premiered three weeks ago show that the capeshit well is drying up to an extent and you gotta branch out more
ok, but it's still hasn't beaten the capeshit episode and even when/if it does, it will take an unimpressive time to do so. also the crew is pushing hard to remake Terry vs Miguel right now and im not sure if the audience really wants to see more Batman and for the next remake/rematch episode being a capeshit ep, over a lot of possible remake episodes that people have wanted for years.

We would never go back to the go'ol times pal...

Even the Death Battle crew knew it.

Good thing is they find more sponsors.
Like two or even three sponsors at a time so that is why Death Battle claim they are more profitable (or less loss making) than in prior times.

Last edited:
erry vs Miguel right now and im not sure if the audience really wants to see more Batman and for the next remake/rematch episode being a capeshit ep, over a lot of possible remake episodes that people have wanted for years.
terry vs miguel did well for a s4 episodehell it has 7.3mil views plus 2099 resurgence in popularity thanks to spiderverse

Seems that XDive should be safe for now.

God that conference sucked. Imagine having like a third of your show be already released trailers, another third being announcement that your rereleasing some games and the rest being an announcement that a game's delayed, that capcom made a website and information for a game everyone is already playing. At least they gave more information on that dinosaur game.

God that conference sucked. Imagine having like a third of your show be already released trailers, another third being announcement that your rereleasing some games and the rest being an announcement that a game's delayed, that capcom made a website and information for a game everyone is already playing. At least they gave more information on that dinosaur game.
Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat be like

ok, but it's still hasn't beaten the capeshit episode and even when/if it does, it will take an unimpressive time to do so. also the crew is pushing hard to remake Terry vs Miguel right now and im not sure if the audience really wants to see more Batman and for the next remake/rematch episode being a capeshit ep, over a lot of possible remake episodes that people have wanted for years.
Dawg it’s like a 100k view difference, and one of the characters it hasn’t beaten is ******* Antman who just had a major movie release.

Also while core DB fans are sick of Batman tbh Batman is such an evergreen and popular character his eps will almost always pull pretty well. The only other remake I think necessarily should happen is Doom Guy vs Master Chief

...Terry vs Miquel 2? Wow they are trying to do a bad idea there.

Now tbf, the ep is kinda mid. Arguably it could be done a lot better. But maaan, remakes are really going to suck if an ep like that gets remade. Not everything needs to be remade. Just suck it up that most old eps are wasted, move on. If you want Spiderverse hype just use Spot or sth.

Misaka can detect stuff on the electromagnetic spectrum, including invisible energy like Misaki's mind control waves and specifically keeps a passive barrier up to keep stuff like that out (she obviously doesn't want to be mind controlled). Also, Hunter X Hunter states that Nen is life energy. In To Aru, life energy is found in mana which the magic side uses. Misaka has fought magic users including a high tier user in Brunhild Eiktobel who is a Saint so she has experience with life energy stuff.

Suffice to say, I don't see Nen crush working at all. Also, it has no credibility because Nen crush has not killed a single person ever apparently.
Misaka doesn't resist magic...in fact she gets destroyed in almost every figth that involves magic

Last edited:
...Terry vs Miquel 2? Wow they are trying to do a bad idea there.

Now tbf, the ep is kinda mid. Arguably it could be done a lot better. But maaan, remakes are really going to suck if an ep like that gets remade. Not everything needs to be remade. Just suck it up that most old eps are wasted, move on. If you want Spiderverse hype just use Spot or sth.
The first half on the animation has great imo but it just....gets bad later on lol

Back