• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A free DC L is not worth it if its TerryMiquel2.

And thats coming from me.

Also Bats still beat Cap and Dick beat Daredevil so ehh
I mean tbh TerryMiguel lands in the camp of “bad episodes that are sort of worth remakes if they’re really wanted” camp considering they both still have a lot to go over, the episode wasn’t good, and one of them is experiencing a major popularity resurgence.

and damn I always forget about Bat beating Cap lol. I wonder if they’d still stand by that today. I know there’s been recent discussion in the DBD about how Daredevil should have actually won though

ok, but it's still hasn't beaten the capeshit episode and even when/if it does, it will take an unimpressive time to do so. also the crew is pushing hard to remake Terry vs Miguel right now and im not sure if the audience really wants to see more Batman and for the next remake/rematch episode being a capeshit ep, over a lot of possible remake episodes that people have wanted for years.
Gonna be honest a Terry vs Miguel remake sounds terrible. Like yeah the original isn't a good episode and probably got the wrong results but I really don't want to see a Spiderverse influenced episode since his characterization there seems so drastically different that I really don't want to even imagine the weird frankistien of them trying to do both Comic and Spiderverse him.

So there has been 10 Bats fights, and they only won 4 with Bats, Joker, Terry & Dick.

And arguably all wins are wrong? Damn lol
Nightwing vs Daredevil is apparently insanely debatable and even the people who argue for Daredevil say it’s super ******* close so that one’s 50/50. Some people still push for Joker winning and tbh if you scale him to some of Batman’s stuff he may or may not actually win idk. Twisted Metal is very underresearched so Sweet Tooth might have something crazy.

The other two are almost certainly Ls tho

...Terry vs Miquel 2? Wow they are trying to do a bad idea there.

Now tbf, the ep is kinda mid. Arguably it could be done a lot better. But maaan, remakes are really going to suck if an ep like that gets remade. Not everything needs to be remade. Just suck it up that most old eps are wasted, move on. If you want Spiderverse hype just use Spot or sth.
A dbx can work

dfzmbxh-db862e7c-3b9b-4836-8584-efd119818277.jpg
hey an RoR match.

You mean like how people claim Spider-Gwen is trans?
Miles Morales being Bisexual is supposed to be a joke even though it's unfunny as hell.

The people saying Spider-Gwen is transexual are genuine.

There's a difference.
Her story is practically a coming out story to her father, she has a trans flag in her room and her father has one on his coat, and they also just straight up just colour Gwen in the colour of the trans flag in one scene.
I am speaking out of my ass since I haven't watched the new movie yet but isn't her whole story a common trope in media? "Accepting yourself" is not exclusive to trans people.
The trans flag in her room just means she is a trans supporter, that's common for white girls nowadays.
A TikToker talked about those last two things. Apparently, the movie changes color schemes a lot like in Jojos so her having a trans color scheme doesn't mean shit. And her dad having a trans flag is deboooonked, it's actually one of those medal things policemen have on their shirts being affected by a color scheme.

You need a lot more evidence than that to prove she is trans.

Back