• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Silly question, and I'm pretty sure it has an obvious answer I'm missing, but what prevents Togashi from working together with an illustrator? I mean, given al his health issues couldn't he let somebody hire the artwork while he works on the scripts?

F.

main-qimg-4da15fb51d485eaa2c278d7b0326ac27-lq
It's sad this is his closest MU
True. At least arguably he actually has a chance of winning.

And even that is shaky.

The Hunter x Hunter is returning from a hiatus, right?
Hunter x Hunter mangaka is notoriously infamous for going into a hiatus from time to time.

Thanks to Lakuita. (He is one big wealthy supporter "on par" with Mark Rivera and hypermariosunshine. Really thanks to him.)
Thanks to him for bringing out Magolor vs PMD Dusknoir.

And behold Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard later.

This is not Death Battle Discord I can share this. (By Spongegod Omnipants @ Brandon Yates Discord)
SPOILER_Untitled160_20230607171935.png

Last edited:
True. At least arguably he actually has a chance of winning.

And even that is shaky.

Hunter x Hunter mangaka is notoriously infamous for going into a hiatus from time to time.
BRO

He came back from like a 3+ year hiatus wrote 10 chapters then announced that he was switching publishers to something besides weekly

That was 6 months ago......
Question about post Mortem nen. How does it benefit the user again if your already dead?

hisoka I understand but he’s hisoka
You have to put a condition that requires death and then your Nen gets strengthened afterwards

It's headcannon to say Killua has this as there's quite literally zero evidence for it

Could he do it in universe? Yeah he could

Would he do it? Probably not

It's not gonna be a problem for her

Deathbattle made a vow 8 years ago to never dive into the complex mess of guilty gear or blazblue's stories after sol vs ragna.
Tell them to break that vow. Nobody asks for that vow in the first place.

Thanks to Lakuita. (He is one big wealthy supporter "on par" with Mark Rivera and hypermariosunshine. Really thanks to him.)
Thanks to him for bringing out Magolor vs PMD Dusknoir.

And behold Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard later.
it is rumored
Noted on YouTube comments someone commissioned PMD2 Groyvle vs Future Trunks
But I cannot find the comment

-better reaction feats (dodges Mugino's beams which is ls, keeps up with Saints who are rel-ftl)
Mugino's beam are not LS
-Iron sand for mid-range combat which is capable of blocking strikes from saints (city level)
Saints are island level and Misaka doenst scale to them remotely the only reason she was able to avoid getting one-shot by brunhild was cause of her magnetism messing with her sword.

Mugino's beam are not LS
Yep. More so around approaching the speed of light speed considering they are moreso particle wave beam, but still hella fast.
Saints are island level and Misaka doenst scale to them remotely the only reason she was able to avoid getting one-shot by brunhild was cause of her magnetism messing with her sword.
Eh. I personally think you are downplaying Mikoto too much, Doggo. There is some stuff in the novels that imply she, at the very least, downscales them, so an Island level Mikoto (in AP only) is technically possible.

Granted, I am not very confident in Mikoto winning for the simple fact that Mikoto is a glass canon and Kilua has the better combat skill + experience and seems to have decent stats all-over, thus, he essentially just needs to avoid Mikoto's attack, get close, and then lightly poke her to win.

Okay, no longer will I keep my thoughts inside me. Prediction time from my guts.

Bill vs Discord will be extremely toxic at least somewhere.

How many truly toxic responses have we gotten last few years? DB has managed to avoid the worst I feel like.

I think he's referring to a commission, but just in case
Do Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear and Mori Calliope vs Pink Guy count?
Has Rimuru Tempest vs Key been counted?
Looking forward to it.
Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku?
that works too

WHAT!? Calling the major character in the A Certain Magical Index light novel series and the main protagonist of its manga spin-off series A Certain Scientific Railgun and a champion of International Saimoe League poll a WHO member? Are you living in a rock? Pathetic!

Seriously, Mikoto Misaka is still very notable in the East. Possibly more popular than Killua Zoldyck.

For the next battle, I have seen people saying that Misaka's Sand Manipulation would help her against Killua's ambush attempt and make herself the one who ambushes. Also, I have heard that Misaka do have H2H moment in LN.

By the way, the author of To Aru is known for his rapid updating his series so that Death Battle Curse is surely happening in this matchup,

For the next battle, I have seen people saying that Misaka's Sand Manipulation would help her against Killua's ambush attempt and make herself the one who ambushes. Also, I have heard that Misaka do have H2H moment in LN.

By the way, the author of To Aru is known for his rapid updating his series so that Death Battle Curse is surely happening in this matchup,
True. Like the latest novel came out last month (or so), and the newest novel volume of a spin-off series is coming out around August (or so) but considering Mikoto's manga is in a major flashback arc atm and hasn't really shown much signs of stopping any time soon, and that Mikoto herself is major fodder in the novels... like she actually hasn't had any major and permanent increases of power since the To Aru series started (and the author himself has more or less stated numerous times that Mikoto had pretty much peaked before the series started and won't really grow much stronger), so the Death Battle Curse isn't going to be happening on Mikoto's side.

... Probably.

Also, those h2h moments in the LN were h2h anti-feats basically stating that she really isn't good at h2h without her powers, so there's that.

Back