• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, by rule of cool it should be included. 😎

And GT2 was Misaka's last fighting appearance. I'm not even sure if she actually didn't repair it.
Honestly, the A.A.A's inclusion likely depends on a lot of factors - i.e, if anybody is willing to make the model/sprite for it and/or rework something that can serve as the A.A.A's model/sprite in the deathbattle match.

Here's hoping that DB doesn't get lazy or just choses to ignore it.
Does Killua have Heat Resistance?
Hm? Context?

Misaka can use her powers to project heat without directly hitting the opponent with electricity (and she can output temperatures of 3642°C apparently)

So while Killua can absorb electricity, Misaka's attacks could roast him if he can't withstand high temperatures.
If I'm correct his limit is 1 million volts right? Misaka reaches 1 billion lol
I'm pretty sure Misaka's electricity is directly compared and equal to actual lightning, so the heat of her electrical attacks would actually be around 27760°C... Even ignoring that, Mikoto can manipulate the skies and summon down actual lightning without any effort whatsoever, so best hope Killua can absorb lightning.

So yeah, I am not super excited for next time, but I do wonder why. Do I have subconscious problems with it? I think I might do.

Doesnt it seem like DB has kinda often portrayed one-off anime characters kinda not well? We got complaints about Deku vs Asta being off character, Ryuko in vs Shadow being off, Esdeath in vs Gray. Did I miss others?

So I kinda feel like there is a non-zero chance they'll do a character portrayal that fans will complain about. And while you can ignore others opinion and not let them affect you, if fans are loud and miserable it kinda does make waiting period and the ep bad if fans complain about them enough. Hell, this recent talk already is kinda downer too.

So yeah, I am not super excited for next time, but I do wonder why. Do I have subconscious problems with it? I think I might do.

Doesnt it seem like DB has kinda often portrayed one-off anime characters kinda not well? We got complaints about Deku vs Asta being off character, Ryuko in vs Shadow being off, Esdeath in vs Gray. Did I miss others?

So I kinda feel like there is a non-zero chance they'll do a character portrayal that fans will complain about. And while you can ignore others opinion and not let them affect you, if fans are loud and miserable it kinda does make waiting period and the ep bad if fans complain about them enough. Hell, this recent talk already is kinda downer too.
Hunter X Hunter and Toaru series are hardly small one-off verses.

Meanwhile Akira is a classic but still one-off anime/manga, Tetsuo Shima was portrayed quite well. And is one of the better acclaimed episodes in Season 9.

Solaire vs Escanor
TFW solaire unironically stomps
Dark Souls hollows: Let's mosey and get a win for DS. Sif is not that reliable to get a win from Zacian.

Aang vs Ed,Lee vs Sanji etc list goes on

I say due to the fact that there key characteristics are x y or z so it easy to focus on that especially in a kill or be kill scenario on a show like DB
hard to portray them fully well

F.

main-qimg-4da15fb51d485eaa2c278d7b0326ac27-lq

I think Misaka is like above or about the same level as the top tiers of the verse. Although I’m not sure what level Meruem is. Is he still mountain?
Mountain level + actually. Huh, I just realized Post Rose Meruem's rage blast is higher in value the the PMR due to using vaporization instead of pulverization.

Post Rose Meruem tanking a Poor Mans Rose (the force of it at least) is giga based lol

So mikasa > killua in AP, what about speed?

Also does she have resistances or haxes to edge out and vice versa for the opponent?
Misaka has

-better reaction feats (dodges Mugino's beams which is ls, keeps up with Saints who are rel-ftl)

-Magnetism to block Killua's yo-yo's

-Iron sand for mid-range combat which is capable of blocking strikes from saints (city level)

-EM radar (good enough to sense explosives inside of teddy bears)

-Lightning should be cb-city level

-can make a a building size golem out of iron sand.

-railgun for long range.

From what I see, they have similar resistances - Misaka can presumably resist some of what Killua dishes out because some effects are outright passive like her radar (which may negate his ren) and bioelectric patterns which shrug off forms of mind manipulation. Her haxes also seem more subtle (stopping weapons in their tracks, iron sand, and detonating ozone and weapons - I heard Killua used to carry batteries and firearms so those would pretty much end up become pipe bombs if he does, could be wrong)

I also heard Killua may have combat speed but Misaka has consistent reactions to light based attacks which should give her superior reactions so she should have the edge on reaction speed-

Pretty much what Tipper said

What are the chances of Astolfo vs Bridget?
0.0000000 DB ain't getting that audience
Anyways
Episode 1 - May 22nd: Ant-Man vs The Atom
Episode 2 - June 5th: Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead
Episode 3 - June 19th: Killua vs Misaka
Episode 4 - July 3rd
Episode 5 - July 17th
Episode 6 - July 31st
Episode 7 - August 14th
Episode 8 - August 28th
Episode 9 - September 11th
Episode 10 - September 25th