• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Former is more well known and used in media, only time i remember latter be used was in the 90s Spiderman cartoon and the marvel ultimate alliance 2 game
I think they'll go with the og given his history and length the black one relys on MCU, ultimate and such

They used Hank over Scott and og She-Ra over Netflix version

Screenshot_20230607-151417_1.png

Someone here posted Astolfo vs the King from SDS but I still have no idea the connections
Also Gwyn for Bridget, I’ve seen connections besides femboy but again forgor

Black Star-Island level W/e FF scaling, planet-universal with FF scaling
Akame-Country-Continental and MHS
Luck-Island-Country Level(probably higher) and MFTL
Misaka-City-Mountain and Rela-FTL reactions
Yeah Killua wasn't winning these lol

HxH low cap on PL really makes it everyone's punching bag in the shounen verse

Tai from digimon pucnhing the shit ouf of Ash is one of my core memories
Edit: *Red
That shit was funny
Black Star-Island level W/e FF scaling, planet-universal with FF scaling
Akame-Country-Continental and MHS
Luck-Island-Country Level(probably higher) and MFTL
Misaka-City-Mountain and Rela-FTL reactions
Yeah Killua wasn't winning these lol

HxH low cap on PL really makes it everyone's punching bag in the shounen verse
atleast Kurapika beats Scar

Nen techniques seem to be getting more complicated atm, so even if they don't get that powerful statwise i can see some absurd hax eventually popping up.
I don't want hax, I WANT BIG BOOM BOOM!
They way things be going hxh may as well be over outside a few heads up chapters
That is until we all collectively form a Nen contract that ressurects Togashi from the dead and forces him to complete the series at the cost of all our lives

Back