• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
fujiwara_no_mokou_vs_sol_badguy__by_fireboilord_dfz766a-fullview.jpg
Because of Crossover Colosseum?

At Death Battle Discord:
People suddenly brought up that
Killua Zoldyck vs Electro (Marvel Comics) is actually a match

Marvel street characters get butchered back to hypersonic speed. (Oh no not the Mach 2 Spider-Man and Mach 3 Venom and Carnage again.) But weirdly has FTL perception.

One step closer to the corporate triple axis merger between Disney, Amazon and Google then we are doomed!

Reminds me of that comic where Dark Vader fought Xenomorphs and managed to kill the queen iirc.
I feel that Tencent will make the video game companies doomed with certain unfair situation.

At Death Battle Discord:
People suddenly brought up that
Killua Zoldyck vs Electro (Marvel Comics) is actually a match

Marvel street characters get butchered back to hypersonic speed. (Oh no not the Mach 2 Spider-Man and Mach 3 Venom and Carnage again.) But weirdly has FTL perception.
It may not be the best idea to put Killua against Electro. Marvel VS DC are sometimes better.

Um... Rayman?
Rayman has a long list, with Klonoa sitting at the very front.

Bubsy and Conker can be contenders but they are usually pit against each other.

In contrast Centurion and Luke Custer(?) (Altered Beast) are very well forgotten - in fact I got their names from AVGN and my memories on them got recalled from weirdly a commission on Rimuru Tempest vs Kumoko

I’ve been considering commissioning a track for Plok, maybe against Gimmick frkm the NES game Gimmick, if not solely because of music potential, they both have some of the best OSTs on their respective systems which really pushed the boundaries of their sound chios
Oooooooh nice! Tbh the idea of plok on death battle is funny to me, not just because of the hardcore soundtrack with the cute game, but the Plok having such intense anger issues he’s willing to commit genocide cause acouple of dudes took his flag, which could be funny in a DB

I’ve been considering commissioning a track for Plok, maybe against Gimmick frkm the NES game Gimmick, if not solely because of music potential, they both have some of the best OSTs on their respective systems which really pushed the boundaries of their sound chios
Gimmick is seemingly Human level because Gimmick is small as there are several cutscenes which directly shows that Gimmick can be hugged by a human girl and is no bigger than average toys. The things I could find it calculable are the explosion and the mini-cannonball.

Oooooooh nice! Tbh the idea of plok on death battle is funny to me, not just because of the hardcore soundtrack with the cute game, but the Plok having such intense anger issues he’s willing to commit genocide cause acouple of dudes took his flag, which could be funny in a DB
Plok could kill someone in DB for any reason and it would fit tbh
Am I correct in assuming at least one of you watched Nitro Rad's recent Plok video? Because I did the other day, which is how I even know the guy.

Back