• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we please not go with TES vs SMT in DB? I really don't want "my infinite is bigger than yours" in Death Battle, please.
Ultimately Death Battle is about "my weapon, armor and skills works better against you than yours against me".

Or do you just assume TES and SMT have no hax and hax resistance to play with?

Alduin is the big name so likely yup Alduin as the next TES rep.
Who is repping Dark Souls next? Very likely that dog who holds a sword by its mouth.
Theres a few to pick from, Gwyn, Sif, Ashen One, Artorias, Solaire, etc.
Good.

Ngl, I think DB vs CU is gonna make me dive deep into Elder Scrolls lore at some point. I'll put it in my backlog right next to LotR, so I can know what true lore brainrot feels like.
Good luck soldier, godspeed

2f0.gif

Elder Scrolls is something else.

LoTR is pretty rough as well, since 80% of it is all scattered drafts, and 15% is letters of varying obscurity, but it doesn't match the scale of ES.
I do have some surface level knowledge on Elder Scrolls, but I think I'd enjoy a deeper dive in spite of how confusing it gets.
Don’t forget SW legends lore. It’s very long and a bit difficult to use IIRC
To my understanding, 90% of legends lore is about people named shit like Glingo Brubbus who were briefly seen smoking a space blunt in a background shot in The Phantom Menace.

Nen crush doesn't exist

It's not something that they passively do

Killua would have zero reason to do so against a little girl
There will be a reason if Nen crush has been used before, can be used and should be used in appropriate situations.

Unless it is a specific move.

Funny people sometimes compare nen crush with reiatsu and force choking.
(Likely people call nen crush a normal thing because reiatsu and force choking are common in Bleach and Star Wars respectively.)

Last edited:
In-verse for more or less 20 days (got it in December 4 or 5 and it was destroyed in in Dec 25).

IRL she had it from NT15 (2016) to GT2 (2020).

Like, the AAA wouldn't really change anything in their fight, so I think they should just leave it out.
Nah, by rule of cool it should be included. 😎

And GT2 was Misaka's last fighting appearance. I'm not even sure if she actually didn't repair it.

Back