• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, gonna say, 8/10 fight from a purey outside perspective, 6.5/10 from the perspective of someone who knows how much both of these characters have, how little was actually showcased, and how much could have actually been shown.

Some of the things that were not shown that should have been include:
  • Pyromancy (Literally the most broken of the three magic classes specifically in DS1 due to not scaling with any stat, making it a meme of being the most overpowered magic class)
  • Buff spells (None of the weapon buffs, no Power Within, not even pine resins)
  • Healing Items (No Estus Flask? No pausing to eat 50 cheese wheels??)
  • Armor and Shield swaps
  • Weapons (I get that both have an absurd amount of weapons but the CU only got four total and the DB only got two, like cmon. Black Knight weapons, demon axe, dragonslayer spear, darkhand, and lifehunt scythe would have all been great weapons to showcase.)
  • Summons (Dovah gets a summon but CU doesnt? Smh)
As for the fight itself, it felt kinda like the CU was characterized weird, like they took his rezing ability as meaning that he would just come back and throw random shit hoping it would work. The entire point of the CU being able to rez is that he reacts to the stuff he died to and adjusts his arsenal accordingly. Like, when Dovah used fire magic and then killed him with the dragon's fire breath, the CU comes back in the black knight armor, dies to lightning and comes back in ornstein's set, dies to magic and comes back in havel's armor, etc. and then after those deaths he comes back in the elite knight armor in the end as thats the best well rounded armor in the game after realizing that focusing one elemental defense isnt working. Same with the weapon choice, instead of killing the dragon with Gough's Greatbow a second time, he instead uses the dragonslayer spear, and then goes at the Dovah with a dragonslayer spear + sunlight spear combo would have been both more fitting and something actually possible rather than just dual wielding sunlight spears. The only time it felt like the CU was fighting like he should have been was when he used Vow of Silence to counter the Thu'ums. And smaller stuff too, like they could have easily made the part with the CU trying to choke Dovah instead be the CU trying to use Darkhand, same setup and everything, only difference would be a red glow around the CU's hand.
And all of this would ultimately made their ending conclusion of 'Chosen Undead loses because he realizes he cant win and goes Hollow' make infinitely more sense, if the CU had actually gone through the majority of his arsenal and come to the conclusion that he couldnt win.

And instead he's going to get stomped by a character who he's way less thematic to. Also if they couldn't find a proper match they could have always just did a fight with a different Hunter Hunter character.
Killua was the most popular one and the MU has thematics it ain't deep but who gives a shit
Akame shit stomp him
Black Star stomps far worse with Or without FF scailing
Also is it really a stomp? We saying this despite nobody doing any info on Misaka feats and this site profiles are dogshit

Yeah because Damian's really thematic with Killua. They have very similar origins and their fighting styles could mix well.
No they don't it tossing a Batman character against someone who shit stomp him

The only appeal outta that is lol Damien gets rekt but why waste Killua for a a lame ass mu that would've cause a folks to bitch far worse
Still doesn't make the match up good.
Who cares it's up to DB to make it worth while

I don't see any issue with this Mu why are we acting like Killua Mu are some 5 star meals when in reality there fine at best
Because f*** you
But in serious note, do we have any better Misaka MU? Killua choices are bad mostly (get folded by Akame and Black Star) and i bet Misaka has a MU that are mostly bad as well
Misaka didn't have better that weren't just electricity

But killua is faster has dura neg powers and ren
In fairness, Misaka's also a lot stronger, seems to have better battlefield control thanks to ozone destruction, making kaiju out of iron sand (and vibrates iron sand enough at high enough frequencies to make it seem like a chainsaw), and can likely ignore the effects of ren thanks to being able to shrug off attempts at manipulating her bioelectricity such as with mind control and controlling the fluid in her brain. Ren's use of fear may be similar enough that she can probably ignore it. Bonus: Shes cooler.
Killua was the most popular one and the MU has thematics it ain't deep but who gives a shit
Akame shit stomp him
Black Star stomps far worse with Or without FF scailing
Also is it really a stomp? We saying this despite nobody doing any info on Misaka feats and this site profiles are dogshit

No they don't it tossing a Batman character against someone who shit stomp him

The only appeal outta that is lol Damien gets rekt but why waste Killua for a a lame ass mu that would've cause a folks to bitch far worse

Who cares it's up to DB to make it worth while

I don't see any issue with this Mu why are we acting like Killua Mu are some 5 star meals when in reality there fine at best

Misaka didn't have better that weren't just electricity
Closest I remember were Cole McGrath and maybe another LN character - Accelerator and Touma tend to get the most focus.

Spoilers people.....

anyways the next time is a bit sus and I do think it was a specific crew pick, I seldom saw this MU being pushed or requested. The MU was on Ballot Banter and that submission only got 9 hearts, compared to something like Whitebeard vs Escanor which got over 40.

However, are the crew not allowed to pick MUs they personally want every once in a while? It's their job and don't you want to work on something you actually want to put time and effort into?

Akame vs Killua was the one I saw most by far.

I think that DC Suicide Squad sword chick (Katana?) was also requested?

Tho from the hearsay, dont expect more Akame ga Kill characters for DB anytime soon.

Spoilers people.....

anyways the next time is a bit sus and I do think it was a specific crew pick, I seldom saw this MU being pushed or requested. The MU was on Ballot Banter and that submission only got 9 hearts, compared to something like Whitebeard vs Escanor which got over 40.

However, are the crew not allowed to pick MUs they personally want every once in a while? It's their job and don't you want to work on something you actually want to put time and effort into?
This the fact they did this MU shows once again there open to do mu that aren't Uber popular

ICYMI: My commissions will be open for the rest of the weekend! This is probably the last opening for the year. (I haven't seen any holiday-themed submissions yet👀)

In case anyone has a matchup to commission (to Therewolf Media) but cannot pay one whole chunk of $330-480 up, tell me the idea. MAYBE I can find a way to split bills.

Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka is directed by Liam Swan and written by Hershel Lousyton.

Not just do we risk a Liam's Wank,we also risk a Lousy Wank.

Jukem researched for Killua and Speedy researched for Mikoto

446_Sem_Titulo2_20220131155152.jpg

TN still mixed nooo

Also tbh, they did the joke that "DS Lore is very complicated teehee" but didnt said that to Skyrim lore, which, uhh isnt Skyrim Lore the one that is way more confusing?
One is a "one universe" hard to explain, the other is simple "infinite universe with infinite timelines"

Guess Mikoto Misaka is ironically the easiest foe... or is she?

So, gonna say, 8/10 fight from a purey outside perspective, 6.5/10 from the perspective of someone who knows how much both of these characters have, how little was actually showcased, and how much could have actually been shown.

Some of the things that were not shown that should have been include:

• Pyromancy (Literally the most broken of the three magic classes specifically in DS1 due to not scaling with any stat, making it a meme of being the most overpowered magic class)
  • Buff spells (None of the weapon buffs, no Power Within, not even pine resins)
  • Healing Items (No Estus Flask? No pausing to eat 50 cheese wheels??)
  • Armor and Shield swaps
  • Weapons (I get that both have an absurd amount of weapons but the CU only got four total and the DB only got two, like cmon. Black Knight weapons, demon axe, dragonslayer spear, darkhand, and lifehunt scythe would have all been great weapons to showcase.)
  • Summons (Dovah gets a summon but CU doesnt? Smh)
As for the fight itself, it felt kinda like the CU was characterized weird, like they took his rezing ability as meaning that he would just come back and throw random shit hoping it would work. The entire point of the CU being able to rez is that he reacts to the stuff he died to and adjusts his arsenal accordingly. Like, when Dovah used fire magic and then killed him with the dragon's fire breath, the CU comes back in the black knight armor, dies to lightning and comes back in ornstein's set, dies to magic and comes back in havel's armor, etc. and then after those deaths he comes back in the elite knight armor in the end as thats the best well rounded armor in the game after realizing that focusing one elemental defense isnt working. Same with the weapon choice, instead of killing the dragon with Gough's Greatbow a second time, he instead uses the dragonslayer spear, and then goes at the Dovah with a dragonslayer spear + sunlight spear combo would have been both more fitting and something actually possible rather than just dual wielding sunlight spears. The only time it felt like the CU was fighting like he should have been was when he used Vow of Silence to counter the Thu'ums. And smaller stuff too, like they could have easily made the part with the CU trying to choke Dovah instead be the CU trying to use Darkhand, same setup and everything, only difference would be a red glow around the CU's hand. And all of this would ultimately made their ending conclusion of 'Chosen Undead loses because he realizes he cant win and goes Hollow' make infinitely more sense, if the CU had actually gone through the majority of his arsenal and come to the conclusion that he couldnt win.

Last edited:
Back